Court de Jure

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: Court de Jure

Postby treeman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:42 pm

CAN I ACT AS EXECUTIONER PLEASE.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Have you got your own equipment ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 pm

FULLY EQUIPPED AND READY FOR SERVICE WITH A SMILE , ALL NON FREEMEN WELCOME.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm

treeman - :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

huntingross - just opening the discussion up. Part of the reason for starting this thread was to seek clarity in the meeting of minds, to delineate exactly what we want and how to do it. Clear plan first, then determined action follows. Without some form of prior recognition, would the judgement of a Court of Common Law have any validity beyond what we believe is true? What is to stop them seeking refuge within "their" society (whatever that is) and ignoring our judgement. (Just had a wicked thought of sending treeman off on secret missions to administer justice :rotfl: )

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 pm

would the judgement of a Court of Common Law have any validity beyond what we believe is true? What is to stop them seeking refuge within "their" society (whatever that is) and ignoring our judgement

The judgement of 'ours' would have no more validity in their eyes than theirs does in ours...people will seek justice compared to summary judgement....people will vote with their feet

And they will seek refuge in their society, and we will seek refuge outside.....my guess is, that if it is going to change it will have to polarise first.

I think there can be common cause without needing to opt into another society.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Good Idea - :shake:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Veronica » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:41 am

Interesting thread. This has all been argued as the way to solve one of our 'personal' problems.

My comments are this:

1. Finding Jurors here is problematic. Jurors have to be impartial. This depends on just what 'impartial' means, of course.

2. In the case of 'defence' one can always demand one's Common Law Right to Trial by Jury. If they argue, you can tell them it's your Right ... and you stand on it. You can say "Do you Requisition a Jury ... or do I?" (There is a form for requisitioning a Jury that can be filled in & submitted ... or at least there is in New South Wales. There must be something similar here. Check out something like a "Juries Act" ... or some such)

3. As far as 'attack' is concerned (which is the subject of this thread) ... this has been discussed (possibly in a Moderator Topic ... I can't remember precisely where) ... and - as far as I can see - the only things that stand in the way are (a) Costs of hiring a Village/Church Hall, and (b) finding IMPARTIAL Jurors. (The need for impartiality means that we could never take any Politician to Court for anything they have done that is publicly important. The only things they could be taken to Court for are personal things ... like raping small children, etc)

Apart from that there is nothing stopping us. It's our Right to do so. "The Authorities" have no say in any of it. "Recognition" is irrelevant ... if anyone doesn't go along with any verdict, then they are guilty as Accessories After The Fact. Provided it is conducted with honour, and under the established rules. (Not 'official rules" ... "established rules" ... there's a difference!).

I asked the leaders of the May 13th London Conference if they would ask attendees to put down a means of contact if they would be prepared to serve ... pointing out that it would have to be at their own expense, of course. The announcement was not made ... I think those in charge of the Conference are now beginning to regret not finding 5 minutes for that request.

The Polls facility on this Forum does not provide for individuals to put themselves forward ... here you can just vote Yes/No to things.

My suggestion ... to cater for this requirement ... would be to start up a Jurors User Group. Which people could join like the other Groups here. It would be a private Group ... with a Group Leader ... AD could be the Leader. Members here would apply to join. AD would have to 'vet' them. It they join, all they would have to do would be to supply true Given Name, Family Name + Phone Number. Their E-mail Address is available to us by virtue of them being Registered here.

I could even start a private Forum for this Group.

Maybe HG or AD could PM me with what you decide?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks V

It's AD's call as it's his thread, but I think it would be a good solution.

Establishing these 'rules of engagement' would be a worth while thing to do as a priority.

On the impartiality side, it would seem to exclude members of this forum, who would already be familiar with a members particular 'struggle' and would most likely be already 'biased' against the 'defendant'. However, that said, there is likely to be a pre-disposition against officialdom by any 'free' group and individuals invited to attend as jurors.

So it would seem, for the 'plaintiff' to protect themselves from this serious claim of tampering with the jury and to protect the integrity of the court from 'kangaroo' claims.....all jurors should be drawn from the 'sleeping' community......scary thought.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am

a tribunals service however?
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Sorry CP, not understanding your question....are you saying it might be/could be more like a tribunal than a court.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Polls