Court de Jure

Your vote actually counts here.

Court de Jure

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I cannot find the facility for a proper poll so I will just open this thread and ask questions.

In principal, for the moment ignoring time or geographical constraints, would you be willing to:-

A. Participate in the organisation and ground work of establishing a court de jure.

B. Be an active participant in a court de jure, juror etc.

C. Use a court de jour to find remedy for your injuries

A common law crime is also a statutory crime but a statutory crime is not necessarily a common law crime. Therefore a common law court takes precedence over a de facto court. Why are we bothering with combat on their territory when we can attain superior justice on ours?

How do we attain proper recognition of this court?

For the un-initiated, a de facto court (statutory) is a legal fiction, a convenience and we all know how inconvenient convenience can be at times. A court de jure is a common law court composed of 12+1 people: 12 jurors and 1 spokes-human/administrator/adjudicator who is there to keep the order of the court. The real decisions are made by the jurors who should all be peers. Traditionally, these peers would all know the participants and so could make rulings based not only upon law but also upon compassion with respect to the experience and character of those being judged. Rulings can only be made on crimes that have occurred, not on crimes that "might" occur as is the case with de facto law.

A de jure court should also have the ability to monetise financial instruments :sun:

Following on from this, we would need a common law peace force to enforce the courts decisions.

If you think this is a way to go, please create a link from other sites that might be interested too. If you post such links here, there will not be duplication.

AD :saint:
Last edited by ArturoDekko on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Re: Court de Jour

Postby huntingross » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes to the above
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Dash » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes to AB and C
Dash

Postby jonboy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

:yes: :yes: :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Great, that is 4 of us to start with. If we can get enough we can start to think about regional or county courts.

I have done some web search but have found very little info on details of court de jour. If anyone knows, please dive in. Otherwise, we are Sovereign and we have minds and intent so we can work it out for ourselves if necessary. The biggest challenge I see is convincing those whose livelihoods rely on them not understanding.

ArturoDekko

Postby jonboy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:33 pm

ArturoDekko wrote:Great, that is 4 of us to start with. If we can get enough we can start to think about regional or county courts.

I have done some web search but have found very little info on details of court de jour. If anyone knows, please dive in. Otherwise, we are Sovereign and we have minds and intent so we can work it out for ourselves if necessary. The biggest challenge I see is convincing those whose livelihoods rely on them not understanding.

Might get more web results if you spell it "court de jure" :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: Court De Jure

Postby museman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Count me in also :yes:

By the way, the spelling's right on mine :puzz: :saint:
museman

Re: Court de Jure

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks museman and thanks jonboy for the spelling tip. :blush: I have edited the change where I can. I double checked, I had done the scroogle search (google without the cookies, adverts or info storage.) under the correct spelling but my creative side took over when I was writing. :giggle:

Thoughts on how to pre-empt possible media distortion. Kangaroo court is their first possible line of defence which is base on an historical event where the media tried to diminish the power of a rebellion. There is also, for me, something not quite right about using "their" terms. So ... possible titles to paint the right picture to the media:-

The Court of Common Law

The Court of True Justice

The Court of Reason

The Court of Emancipation

The Court of Freedom

More suggestions please and comments of course.

And ... thoughts on what other types of organisations would be close enough to our ideals to benefit from such an enterprise.

Smilies bring out the child in you :cheer:

ArturoDekko

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi AD

The Court of Common Law I like this one

The Court of True Justice Yeah, but this makes you a hostage to fortune, those at the other end won't think so

The Court of Reason I like this one too, but sounds more ethereal than the first one....i really like the first one....solid and down to earth

The Court of Emancipation Sounds like we want to burn bra's

The Court of Freedom Nope....sending the wrong message....unless Group 4 are running it

good post
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Dash » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

The court of common law sounds good to me
Dash

Next

Return to Polls