Court de Jure

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: Court de Jure

Postby nam » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 am

Why has this thread ended? So many people seemed to post their messages ON THIS TOPIC here enthusiastically before....
nam

Postby freemansam23 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah we can't wait for the injustice system to bring these criminals down cause they run the show. When we rise up and take the power back we will experience true justice for all. Peace Joy Harmony is the Way
freemansam23

Postby treeman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:43 pm

freemansam23 wrote:Yeah we can't wait for the injustice system to bring these criminals down cause they run the show. When we rise up and take the power back we will experience true justice for all. Peace Joy Harmony is the Way

Welcome sam, my Spiritual Sentient brother, trust you to hijack anothers thread. Must try harder. :shake:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby radbury » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

I wonder if there is any way to move this thread under a more appropriate heading, maybe even lawful rebellion. it seems a bit lost under "polls". This was the thread that led me to this forum though and I would dearly like to see a court de jure operating for the people and by the people. I found a post here from a group claiming to be an international court de jure and they also published one of their summonses. Interesting reading:
http://itccs.org/2012/09/17/urgent-update-from-the-international-common-law-court-of-justice/

Another aspect that I think is important to discuss is defining the crimes or claims that we might want addressed in this court.

It might also be worth considering a private forum for the discussion of the details of grievances because to forearm the potential defendants would be an error.

Radbury

There are three things which mislead the world: the promises of masters, the garments of priests, and the lies of traitors.
radbury

Previous

Return to Polls