Collecting and drinking rainwater

Re: Collecting and drinking rainwater

Postby treeman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Here's what my ozonizer does:
Disinfection, deodourisation, sterilisation and odour removal.
Killing of bacteria, moulds and flu virises.
Sterilisation and purification of air and water supply.
Decomposition of pesticide residue and hormones in food.
Prevention of skin diseases and infectious diseases.
Ozonisation of olive oil for health and beauty - I do not need that last one!
You can drink it, wash in it, wash clothes, appliances, devices, baby stuff, clean your food, brush teeth, hell it even cures athletes foot. Amazing stuff. It cost twenty quid!

Naturally there are one or two simple precautions to take while using the device. Easy peasy common sense.

Hydrogen peroxide does away with the need for all chemicals in the kitchen as far as I am concerned - not that I ever use them anyway - and ten minutes after using it on worktops, plates and cutlery it is entirely safe to use them. Spray, wait a minute or two, wipe dry, use. I have the food grade solution.

I also spray stuff with colloidal silver and that stops anything in its tracks. Put some colloidal silver in the rinse when you wash clothes and you will never carry infection on them. Put it in the last rinse when you wash dishes and no infection can take hold. I spray the inside of the fridge every so often and nothing I do not want ever grows there. It smells fine, too.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby tom1 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 am

I use a 10" filter housing with 1 micron cartrige,then through a inline carbon pumped with a cheap marine diapram hand pump,and boil it just to be sure.Ph tested and shows 8,tap water is 5ish.1 micron removes cysts and most bacterium.
Is ozone cheap to run?
tom1

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 am

Power consumption on this machine is 15 watts. The machine itself weighs 698 grammes and produces 400mg/h. This particular one came through Health First UK. Twenty slavery debt notes well spent.

Musashi
musashi

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 am

There may be few of you who do not know - but I'll point it out anyway.

The water companies charge us for removing the rainwater from our rooves. They are, in effect, charging us for providing their supply of the degraded, de-natured product they sell to us. Oversimplified, I know.

Put in a water butt and they discontinue the charges for that removal of roof water discharged into their drains. Your water bill is cut twice. Once for discontinuing their water removal fees and once because you have a certain amount of your own water and need less of theirs.

Musashi
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm

dont give them ideas musashi, in parts of america, the federal government have made claim to owning the rain and havent been successfully challenged.

if its in a drain that they built, i wouldnt ddispute its their water but their building of the drain cannot extinguish their burden to carry rainwater coming from my roof - it would travel there naturally, drain or no drain.
Freeman Stephen

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 pm

I am astonished that anyone can lay claim to the rain and not be successfully challenged. The very idea of it smacks of mental health issues. What comes after claiming the rain - air? It sounds rather odd, to say the least. Is it just the rain in certain parts of the states or is it rain everywhere?

Okay, if they own the rain can I sue them when their rain floods my land and ruins my harvest? Can I send them the dry cleaning bill when I get caught in one of their downpours? This is generally called an act of God - not an act of Government. Is the government, then, God? Of course, any such suit would be an acknowledgement of their ownership, in much the same way as when indigenous peoples filed a bankruptcy with the invaders' courts system.

I need to read this for myself.

Okay just youtubed the sorry ass business and am astonished - again - to find that a man has already been jailed for collecting rainwater on his own property!!! C'mon, for fuck's sake. First you can't grow your own food under bill S510 and now you go to jail for collecting water.

If ever confirmation were needed of the acceleration of the depopulation agenda this must be it. Eat our poisoned de-natured food or go to jail for growing your own and we'll force feed it to you there. Drink our poisoned de-natured water or we'll put you in jail for collecting your own and force feed it to you. Accept our vaccination programme for your kids or we'll put you in jail, snatch your kids and rape them before we slow poison them.

America the beautiful? America the brave? America the land of the free? America the shit hole of three galaxies. And I thought the Brits were dumbed down!

Musashi
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 pm

one of the solutions advocated was to sue them everytime they left their property abandoned on a farmers land.

the full story is that federal government are trying to force farmers of their land, and claims to own the rain were just one of several bizarre mechanisms being used to do this.

its a bit more civilised than crop burning but lets face it, its only because such a threat exists that it so rarely happens these days - its not that the powers that be have become less barbaric but that the people they burden have become more compliant.
Freeman Stephen

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

I'll have to go back and look to see what challenges have ben made and how they were defeated. It's too crazy and I am the paranoid type. I would not put it past THEM to set one of their own up to challenge the claim to ownership (weakly, ineffectively) and be defeated (at great cost in dollars and time) to set a precedent and discourage the rest. We know that the policy is to hammer the first dissenters with ferocity in an obvious show trial, and make the rest fall into line when they see what shit happened to the other guys.

Ah, America. Whither goest thou in thy shiny black car in the night?

Musashi
musashi

Previous

Return to Healthcare only