Veronica Proved Right About Vaccines

Veronica Proved Right About Vaccines

Postby MikeThomas » Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Here's a nice little gem from Natural News:

1300 Girls Harmed by HPV Vaccines in UK; Bizarre Side Effects Like Paralysis and Epilepsy

'More than 1,300 girls in the United Kingdom have experienced negative reactions to the government-mandated Cervarix vaccine for the human papillomavirus (HPV), according to adverse events reports collected from doctors by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

"When they introduced this new vaccine, we had major concerns about its safety," said Jackie Fletcher of Jabs, a support group for those negatively affected by vaccines. "The current statistics detailing adverse reactions -- including cases of epilepsy and convulsions -- bears out that we were right to be concerned."

Cervarix, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, inoculates patients against strains 16 and 18 of HPV, which are believed to be responsible for 70 percent of cervical cancer cases. The British government began a program to vaccinate all secondary school girls in September 2008, and 700,000 have received the injections so far. The government's plan is to have all girls under the age of 18 vaccinated by 2011.'

Read more...http://www.naturalnews.com/026293.html
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Veronica Proved Right About Vaccines

Postby kevin » Tue May 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Don't we have a right to refuse treatment in this country? how can they force this on people?

it's like we're controlled by the nazis, line up and get your jab or we take you away
kevin

Postby Veronica » Tue May 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I reported the advert for this shyte to the Trading Standards Authority.

Guess what they wrote back? "Nothing we can do without evidence"

Well, they have their evidence now.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Freeman-B » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 am

Sadly, the reactions experienced are exactly what in anticipated with mercury posioning (and all the other crap that these things contain).

there is only one reason that "research" is done into "viral causes" for anything - to create a market for "antivirals" and "vaccines", both of which are fraudulent!

Don't go anywhere NEAR this "vaccine", or any other IMHO. I fully expect that we will see a massive drop-off in fertility in these girls too, which is probably the REAL agenda behind this....images of a certain recent movie come to mind!

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby emerald city » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 am

To:kevin.

A loose link to this, but I have posted a reply on the: - FOI request on Vaccine Ingredients, posted by daizi.

Different vacinne, of course, but just to say, you can refuse to be injected: I did. :yes:
emerald city

Postby sosii » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 am

Last edited by sosii on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated a link that had gone 'dead'
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby emerald city » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:47 pm

To All: Just don't CONSENT to have any vaccine your'e not happy with. I do. That's it. Simples :wink:
emerald city

Return to Healthcare only