can aspirin reduce cancer risk

can aspirin reduce cancer risk

Postby footloose » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Not for me I will stick to my daily vitamins including vitamin d 5000iu

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/shortcuts/2012/mar/21/can-aspirin-reduce-cancer-risk

:peace: :love:
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Re: can aspirin reduce cancer risk

Postby pedawson » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 pm

This may seem unrelated, however the advice is on what causes most problems and as far as I know not only radiation causes cancer.
It is informative and detoxifying so give it a read and try to follow the lead, we need healthy participants in what is about to become reality.
Namaste, rev;
Source = http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/reporttwo.html
How to protect yourself against nuclear radiation

Just in case......

In 1945, at the time of the atomic bombing of Japan, Tatsuichiro Akizuki, M.D. was Director of the Department of Internal Medicine at St. Francis's Hospital in Nagasaki. Most patients in the hospital, located one mile from the center of the blast, survived the initial effects of the bomb, but soon after came down with symptoms of radiation sickness from the fallout that has been released.

Dr. Akizuki fed his staff and patients a strict diet of brown rice, miso and tamari soy soup, wakame, kombu and other seaweed, Hokkaido pumpkin, and sea salt and prohibited the consumption of sugar and sweets.

As a result, he saved everyone in his hospital, while many other survivors perished from radiation sickness.
Source: Tatsuichiro Akuziki, M.D. Nagasaki 1945, London Quarter books, 1981. (Brown rice, miso, Sea vegetables, Salt)

In 1968 Canadian researchers reported that sea vegetables contained a polysaccharide substance that selectively bound radioactive strontium and helped eliminate it from the body. In laboratory experiments, sodium alginate prepared from kelp, kombu, and other brown seaweeds off the Atlantic and pacific coasts was introduced along with strontium and calcium into rats. The reduction of radioactive particles in bone uptake, measured in the femur, reached as high as 80%, with little interference with calcium absorption.

The evaluation of biological activity of different marine algae is important because of their practical significance in preventing absorption of radioactive products of atomic fission as well as in their use as possible natural decontaminators.
Source: Y. Tanaka et. Al. " Studies on Inhibition of Intestinal Absorption of Radioactive Strontium", Canadian Medical Association Journal 99: 169-75. (Sea Vegetables)

WHOLE GRAINS PROTECT IN FIVE WAYS

Whole grains help to protect us from the deleterious health effects of radiation exposure in five ways:

1) Grains are low on the food chain. Although they may have been exposed to pollution and radiation, they do not have the concentration of contaminants that is found in meat and large fish, which are at the top of the food chain.

2) Important with respect to radiation protection is the high fiber and phosphorous contents in grains. The binding ability of these substances helps the body to remove poisons.

3) The bulking factor of grains lessens the intestinal transit time and so hasten the elimination of all toxins.

4) Being neither very acid nor very alkaline, grains help us to maintain the middle-range pH that has been found to increase our resistance to radiation.

5) Whole grains provide vitamin B6, which is indispensable for the thymus. In addition, their calcium content guards against uptake of radioactive strontium, and their vitamin E and selenium prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals.

THE FOODS BETTER TO AVOID

1) Refined, genetic modified and processed foods

2) Fatty foods (meat, dairy products)

3) Simple sugars (white sugar), soft drinks

Source: Diet for the Atomic Age by Sara Shannon-Avery Publishing Group Inc., Wayne, New Jersey.

The products mentioned in this message are available in most of the health stores.

Why did I say it may not seem related?
Anything that expunges problem causing toxins will reduce the chances of getting cancer.
And to be honest all and every piece of information regarding health is of utmost importance, more than ever right now.

Thanks footloose for bringing this subject up and allowing this seemingly unrelated response.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby footloose » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks rev;

I will have a look through there are some things that i try to avoid like aspartame and artificial sweeteners, vaccinations, pharmaceutical drugs etc., the list gets bigger and bigger, i have been dumbed down for 40 years by tpb, everything we are taught through education was and still is a lie, what they say is good for you is almost certainly bad for you, the media is a tool used to manipulate us, i am now starting to understand it all but it is very hard to change a habit of a lifetime, i am taking as much on board as possible, i really believe 2012 is going to be a time for change, i can sense it when i talk to people, they are waking up!

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Postby pedawson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I have a 'Mantra' footloose and it goes like this
'If the powers that be' say it is bad for you or BAN it I say it is good for you and use/do it'.
'If the bankers say save I spend and if they say spend I save'

There are exceptions to this rule and they are pretty much obvious.
Know to whom they are speaking and ask yourself who will benefit and you will be able to comprehend most you come across.

Not everything you were taught was a lie, a lot of it yes but not all. I am a child of the fifties and the education I was receiving at the time was fine, there were subjects that were suspect, but then teaching that King John giving away the crown to the pope would be a waste of time. All this stuff has to be taken in when one is ready, it can come to a 20 yr old or it may come in your fifties, sadly many never even bother to notice.
We were taught about the mini ice age - to come. The real problem as far as dumbing down is concerned is really closer to those in school starting around the end of the eighties.

To change the habit of a lifetime takes 22 days and is a difficult as one wishes to make it. Not saying YOU just a general statement.
Research what interests you and leave the rest, there are enough of us around here to keep you informed on the stuff you will not be researching.

And yes 2012 is going to be a special year and the time of much change. I did not prescribe to the 2012 mania and all the other predictions but I did know and still think that this year is going to bring much, However and as I have said before do not expect much in the way of happiness and light in the next few months, it aint going to happen. Prepare yourself for the 'time of darkness', not that the sun will go out but that the attitudes and characteristics of those in power will change, Things will get so many will not know up from down, there is about to come - a confusion.

I have noticed a few staunch denialists, those that would not accept something; even if it were there own experience, who are starting to rise from the slumber but will they wake up or just go back to dosing?
I am deeply concerned for them waking up only to go back to sleep, that is why I never try to convince anyone, I give a strong argument and mostly walk away shaking my head. Ours is to talk to as many people as we can and not concentrate on the same ones over and over.
Imagine if you taught someone something and it turned out to be false, that is why I always make it clear that 'this is what I believe and if it concerns you, you should do a little research to find out more.' It always helps those who are just starting to dip their toe. Remember though,the belief, for them, has to be there first otherwise they on to a hiding to nothing all they can do if this is the case, is have faith.

July this year has always been prominent and not because of the Olympics; I only found out the other day that the Olympics was in July so the two are unrelated on those grounds. It is important in that something big will happen, it could be hidden or it may be an outward sign but something big is about to happen. Now my gut tells me June but when I do this I am always about a month out so July is what I have settled on. Think on these lines what is going to have all the attention in July and what will be reported just a few days before. A magician always distracts the audience for a trick to work. The EYES will be on LONDON, now where will it be safe and out of mind?? I for one would not like to be in that place, no sir!

Anyway I have taken too much time and taken the thread off track, Sorry. It is amazing just how one subject can lead to another :peace:

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby holy vehm » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Wise words rev :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby footloose » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Agreed very wise words indeed rev;

Thank you for your time
footloose

Postby iknowmyrights » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 am

Awesome!

But I would Check the follwing Book Its amaxing and a fab read.

All much of what we know too. PLus with 1 in 3 of us knowing, or being directly effected by Cancer in this day and age its time to start PREVENTING it. Not getting it then trying to cure it with a PILL.

Dr Robert Young
"Cancer Why We're Still Dying to KNow the Truth"

you can buy the book and read the controversial infor here:

http://credence.org/cancerbooktour/
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Postby Violakbrowne » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:53 am

Yes ,aspirin reduces the risk of cancer.It is just used as for prevention of cancer.
Violakbrowne

Return to Healthcare only