The collodial silver scam

The collodial silver scam

Postby holy vehm » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:01 am

Last year the sale of collodial silver was made illegal in the UK via European rules and in the USA.
This we were told was because it was dangerous despite overwhelming evidence against this claim.

It was reported on radio 4 this morning that a university (sponsered by big pharma) has found that silver compounds are at least as effective against cancer cells as the leading cancer drugs produced by big pharma with the added bonus of almost zero side effects.
It was reported that silver has high anti bacterial properties and has been used for centuries to treat illness and infection.

So big pharma realises just how good collodial silver is, isolates a few properties, pushes for it to be made illegal then patents the properties, enjoys a 20 year licence on this and then sells the tablets at inflated prices to people with cancer (and all the other illness's that collodial silver can help cure/prevent.)

Fortunatly collodial silver isnt unlawful :grin:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: The collodial silver scam

Postby zenpassedthetest » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I have used colloidal silver for over ten years with remarkable results, friends, family and pets have all benefited - 100% success rate! I make my own CS using a 9v battery, double ended crocodile clips and silver rods, no need to spend £££s on fancy overpriced CS Generators! My last success was a tooth infection! So far CS has treated warts, acne, colds, flu, wounds, lumps on my guinea pig, eye infections to name but a few! I make it and give it to friends free of charge and receive my payment in praise for the CS!
zenpassedthetest

Postby FASEN8R » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:12 pm

zenpassedthetest wrote:I have used colloidal silver for over ten years with remarkable results, friends, family and pets have all benefited - 100% success rate! I make my own CS using a 9v battery, double ended crocodile clips and silver rods, no need to spend £££s on fancy overpriced CS Generators! My last success was a tooth infection! So far CS has treated warts, acne, colds, flu, wounds, lumps on my guinea pig, eye infections to name but a few! I make it and give it to friends free of charge and receive my payment in praise for the CS!

Good to hear im not the only one that makes my own CS. :clap:
You only use 9v zen? I use 3x9v (27v) just (and only just) until I see a 'cloud' coming from the rods.
I dont suppose it matters..... Just out of interest....how long do you leave it for mate?

:peace:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby Dipsy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 am

Its been stated in lots of on-line sites and documents and the results show that around 15v to 30v is ideal its not critical. 9v battery is for sure MUCH too low. More important is current limiting and water temp. SO with that information i too been making the stuff for many many years now and i use an old 19v laptop charger, i think its a 470 ohm resistor in series for current limit but its been in so long now i cant remember. The best thing about silver its the fact its so INERT and can be used on the most sensitive areas, like open wounds, eyes, ear infections, burns, up your nose and anywhere else you can reach:)

Its part of my tool kit together with Beck blood cleaners,zappers, pulsars, MMS -chlorine dioxide (excellent stuff) a hand full of vitamin pills and of course some fresh real fruit and veg food never hurts!!

This winter and the first time sick in a few years now i managed to shift a chest infection with thick pea green mucus to clear in just 48 hours using collodial silver in a home made ultrasonic nebulizer which puts out a ton of silver ion vapour. I was away from home when i got sick so never had access to my "tool kit" so pretty pissed off about not having access to stuff i take for granted. Everyone else has to rely on Lemsip or go to Doctor and get antibiotics which of course hardly ever "work" till you already been pretty darn sick for 6 weeks on the 3rd lot of antibiotics and they make you feel crap. I know this is true as i watch most of my relatives go through this cycle every year and never do anything about it.

Despite its excellent safety record still not many people will use silver but the numbers are very slowly improving. Alike alternative "LAW" some people will just never change and just accept things the way they always been too scared to try anything new.
Dipsy

Postby zenpassedthetest » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 pm

9v too low! Sorry but for over 10 yrs this has worked perfectly well for me! 100% success rate! Including friends! Dr Bob Beck also promoted the simple 9v battery generator, and I do too! Yes you can go with 3x9v etc, but I like simple and in this case simple works fine for me!
zenpassedthetest

Postby FASEN8R » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 pm

zenpassedthetest wrote:9v too low! Sorry but for over 10 yrs this has worked perfectly well for me! 100% success rate! Including friends! Dr Bob Beck also promoted the simple 9v battery generator, and I do too! Yes you can go with 3x9v etc, but I like simple and in this case simple works fine for me!

I quite agree zen.....in fact the only difference I can see is the length of time it takes to produce your 'tincture' :8-):
The process of electrolysis is still going to happen of course, only a little slower surely?
Anyhooo, who cares? :giggle: as long as it works eh!! :clap:

:shake: :peace:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby musashi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Cs is effective down to three parts per million.
Using the Beck zapper's fine Cs function to make colloidal produces a very fine, nanometre size CS which is small enough to enter body cells along with ozonated water (with that extra oxygen molecule attached). There can be no more perfect a defence against pathogens entering the body cells. They die immediately.
I also use the Becks battery system and find it fine.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Greetings!

Just an update to anyone reading this thread. i too make my own c.s. and recently heard a rumour that in addition to putting it in sticking plasters T.H.E.Y. are now putting it in the anti-biotics. While i suppose this is a good thing (as the c.s.will kill the anti-biotic along with the pathogens) it also represents another fraud on the part of big pharma.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Colloidal silver kills indiscriminately.
If it reaches your gut it will kill the friendly flora and fauna that live there. For this reason it's a good idea to eat plenty of acidophilus (lactobacillus acidophilus) to replace any that might be lost, although experts say that cs doesn't get that far down our digestive tract and is destroyed in the digestion process. I eat about two litres of natural yoghurt a week (bacillus bulgaris).
For exterior applications on the body, as well as internal, cs can often be replaced with apple cider vinegar. The real stuff, that is. Going to http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/
will be a good start for those who need to research. I get mine, with plenty of mother in it, for two quid a gallon at my local cider farm. We put it in the sheep troughs, cattle troughs, cats and dogs water (they love it and will drink it in preference to plain water) I soak my feet in it, drink it, sterilise with it, put it in cooking, on bandages and poultices - you name it. Pure pixie dust! At two quid a gallon we can be very liberal with it.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi cassandra

Spot-on with the ACV, it's good stuff. As re: CS killing gut flora that was always a theory of logic (ie it would seem to make sense) but i read recently (please don't ask where) that the C'S actually piggy-backs on a protein transmission system in the body so it doesn't make it to the gut, goes straight into blood.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Next

Return to Healthcare only