Colloidal silver is now officially banned in EU

Re: Colloidal silver is now officially banned in EU

Postby wearechangefrankfurt » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 am

We Are Change Frankfurt travels 140km north of Stockholm Sweden to meet up with Shanti Ritam. Together they travel 600km south to bring you this exclusive interview with Anders Sultan of Ion Silver a Colloidal Silver Company. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-xWzWI6-0
wearechangefrankfurt

Postby Farmer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 am

Interesting history guys
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Great post guys. Have been using silver for many years. There are two factors to consider in terms of quality. One is parts per million, ppm, I usually use 50ppm. The other factor, and by far the more important, is particle size, linked to surface area. Doubling ppm doubles surface area but halving particle size gives you 8 times the surface area. The higher the current, larger the particle size, the darker the liquid, the lower the current, the smaller the particle size, the lighter the liquid and the more potent the product and the deeper it can penetrate. I have seen vids of "golden" colloidal silver claiming its great benefit yet this particle size is still quite gross compared to what is achievable. I brought a device many years ago that has 3 settings. For 200ml distilled water, setting 1 takes 15mins to produce 50ppm and is pale yellow (golden), setting 2 takes 30mins for 50ppm and is very pale yellow, setting 3 takes 24hrs for 50ppm and is entirely colourless and of exceptional purity and quality, this is what I use.
The finer the particle, the more resistant it is to degradation by light but I always keep mine in cobalt glass bottles, a little goes a long way, a good dose is a teaspoonful.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Farmer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I use 27v for 35 to 45 minutes. No yellow. I also filter it with a coffee filter. I'm happy having it as low as 5ppm; it does the job just fine. For a real emergency, like if they decide to infect us all, I have a product called Super Silver stored away. Those guys were talking about colloidal silver helping with malaria, well from research done, when a person is told you will die today in their death bed, and given Super Silver, they will be cured in 3 days and walking out the hospital in 5. The only problem is its cost. But I have used it many times and there is nothing faster. As the product comes from the US, the FDA has done what it can to prevent any of the research data being published. But they have managed to get some peer reviewed in India, as they won't do it in the US, and it has shown that if used in conjunction with antibiotics that no longer work, they suddenly work. Of course we know it's not the antibiotics that are working, but the product. I would guess that colloidal silver would also show that redundant antibiotics suddenly work. But it was a clever way to bypass the FDA ruling.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby snuus » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 am

Hi to all and thank you for having me on this wonderful forum, been a freeman for just under a year now and it feels great! =)

Just a quick shout to ArturoDekko, could you please enlighten me on your choice of colloidal silver machine? I've been researching them for over a week and apart from the silverpuppy and silvergen websites they mostly seem like they're not telling the truth about what they're selling. Purchasing enough to last a year for over 4 people is too much so Ive got to invest in a distiller aswell.

If you could give some good options for distillers or colloidal silver machines based on your knowledge I would be greatly endebted to you

Hope its not too much off topic...
snuus

Postby Farmer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 am

This is the distiller I use:

http://www.jdharris.co.uk/water-distiller

Interestingly, it has been featured in a recent video for use in making hemp oil safely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JChdk_5jqs

The colloidal silver maker I use is:

http://www.simplyblessings.co.uk/csg.htm

You can of course make the colloidal silver without the device with just a battery; a bit like this:

http://www.colloidalmachines.com/index.html

Just remember that there is a load of crap talked about colloidal silver and how to make it by those that need to make themselves look like experts and you look dumb.
Farmer

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 pm

My little machine is called Ionic-Pulser II, Colloidal Silver Generator. Seems to come from a German supplier, bought years ago.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby fudge » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 am

There is a guy on here that makes the devices to make your own silver, and sells the gadget for cost price at £35 just for Freemen /women.
It includes the silver strips and works brilliantly.
fudge

Previous

Return to Healthcare only