Low energy bulb danger/ mercury fillings

Re: Low energy bulb danger/ mercury fillings

Postby Farmer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Interesting trojan. In Germany the government paid for and advised everyone to go to their dentist and have the amalgams removed. Anyone that still believes they are safe is living in cookoo land.

I remember listening on a radio show to someone that was an expert in removing these. He said it was important for the person to eat "aged garlic" for a few days before the work was done. Fresh garlic apparently was not good enough to deal with removal of the mercury vapours that would escape and enter the body.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby VforVendetta » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 am

I've also developed cystic acne when my fillings were taken out, and after it got better I hadn't worn earrings in almost a year. When I tried earrings again, even though they were 100% titanium (supposedly the safest and least reactive metal for earrings) I got cystic acne again, and i know for a fact it was caused by the metal degrading into my face and trying to detoxify out. I guess no metals are safe in the body. :(
VforVendetta

Postby Farmer » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 am

VforVendetta wrote:I've also developed cystic acne when my fillings were taken out, and after it got better I hadn't worn earrings in almost a year. When I tried earrings again, even though they were 100% titanium (supposedly the safest and least reactive metal for earrings) I got cystic acne again, and i know for a fact it was caused by the metal degrading into my face and trying to detoxify out. I guess no metals are safe in the body. :(

That's interesting. When I returned to the UK several years ago I started to get adult acne. I have been unable to find the cause. The only metal I have on my body is the tooth fillings.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby holy vehm » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am

just a wild stab in the dark but are there any metals in tap water?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby VforVendetta » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

There are metals in tap water in the U.S. and probably the U.K. too, here you can find uranium, fluoride, chlorine, iridium, Lead, along with, Pathogens, By-products of chlorine treatment such as trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids (known carcinogens), Arsenic, and Radon (rocket fuel) MMM!
VforVendetta

Postby huntingross » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 am

From a professional point of view (construction).....we are lead to believe that low energy bulbs are more energy efficient.....

I haven't found any reliable information to back this up, but consider it like this.....

A tungsten light bulb has very little material in manufacture, the embodied energy in minimal, the light temperature is perfect for virtually everything we use it for, they cost pennies to produce and run, they last a long time before replacement, they are not dangerous when broken (save some bits of glass) and they produce heat.

It's the last bit which joe public is being scared into believing is bad and wasteful.....don't produce the heat with a cold process and we are being energy efficient we are told.....In my opinion that is wrong.

A low energy bulb has a lot of material in its manufacture, has a lot of embodied energy, the light temperature is poor for most things we use it for, they cost a lot to produce and not so much to run, they also last a long time before replacement (but their light efficiency deteriorates over time), they are dangerous when broken and they don't produce very much heat.

The part of this equation which is not publicised is heat is good.....the amount of tungsten bulbs in an average house is not excessive and the heat generated over and above comparable "energy savers" is minimal.....However the heat we are now NOT putting into our homes via tungsten is being compensated for by use of energy to power the boiler to heat the radiators.....it might not sound like much, but I would argue it will more than compensate for the apparent saving in switching bulbs to energy savers.....

All these things taken together kill the idea of energy efficiency....it's a hoax.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jamaicabraden » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 pm

"Because these light bulbs contain small amounts of mercury they could cause a problem if they are disposed of in a normal waste-bin."

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:24 am

Holy Vehm - metals in tap water. New copper plumbing can cause copper toxosis manifesting as anxiety attacks. If you move into a new house and start feeling very anxious, that is the probable cause. Even plastic piping out-gases organic toxins as does any plastic in your house.

Huntingross, - I agree. It raises the same question with all sorts of claimed efficiency increase. In younger days, I rode simple air-cooled 2-stroke motorbikes. Now everything is water-cooled, injected, computer timed etc. I have often wondered how the research costs, manufacturing cost and associated increased profits, the extra weight and maintenance, would compare with any increase of efficiency claimed.

Jamaicbraden - I think it is criminal that these bulbs can be sold without there being adequate disposal facilities. The problem should be returned to source. Send all old bulbs back to the supplier or manufacturer, anyone who profited from the sale, preferably packed is such a way as they arrive broken. :8-):
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby holy vehm » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:05 am

ArturoDekko wrote:metals in tap water. New copper plumbing can cause copper toxosis manifesting as anxiety attacks. If you move into a new house and start feeling very anxious, that is the probable cause. Even plastic piping out-gases organic toxins as does any plastic in your house.

Thats very interesting, you learn something new everyday.

Having just had a read up on it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson's_disease) it would appear that their is a significant number who may be suffering from this and not even know.
It used to be lead piping in homes then it was changed to copper and now changing again to plastic. There must be hundreds of thousands in this country alone who have died or had serious illness due to drinking water through these pipes. Add to that all the crap the water contains and no wonder cancers are so prevelant in society.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Previous

Return to Healthcare only