Codex Alimentairus - Vitamins made Illegal by 31Dec 2009?

Re: Codex Alimentairus - Vitamins made Illegal by 31Dec 2009?

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Do you think the people that want to sterlize junkies (and other people they dont have to know) will wake up while theres still time for them to unite with the very people they are helping to destroy? I hope so. Im only 35 and havent seen this happen yet, but I have seen the gradual introduction of totalitarian ideology over time. Twenty years ago someone proposing euthanasia on the television would have led to massive furore and investigations about resurgent nazis fortified within the BBC. But today, while people dont yet fully accept that euthanasia is okay, they accept "maybe". It wont be long before the accept theres some need, then it wont be a far step away from them accepting that it is unacceptable for people not to euthanise. Euthanasia has come a such a long way that we are closed to acceptance of it than denial of it (as a nation).
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Farmer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:Do you think the people that want to sterlize junkies (and other people they dont have to know) will wake up while theres still time for them to unite with the very people they are helping to destroy? I hope so. Im only 35 and havent seen this happen yet, but I have seen the gradual introduction of totalitarian ideology over time. Twenty years ago someone proposing euthanasia on the television would have led to massive furore and investigations about resurgent nazis fortified within the BBC. But today, while people dont yet fully accept that euthanasia is okay, they accept "maybe". It wont be long before the accept theres some need, then it wont be a far step away from them accepting that it is unacceptable for people not to euthanise. Euthanasia has come a such a long way that we are closed to acceptance of it than denial of it (as a nation).

emmanualgoldstein, with all due respect to you, I don't think you have the whole picture at the moment. When you get to the point where one country, the US and its head, the UK have sold all the German Gold reserves they were supposed to look after on behalf of the German nation, and have told the German Government that they can't have it back so that they could keep the price of gold down until they are ready to pull the plug for their final move, you can see that there is a feeding frenzy going on and a game for global dominance between the various elite factions who all want one world government, but also each want to be the one holding all the power. Over the past twenty years, the Anglo American alliance have put plans into affect that has resulted in the mess the world is in at the moment. This mess and the battle that is taking place may well result in another global war and will result in those that want to sterilize junkies being the food for their masters as their plans implode and they have to fight for their lives. So the answer is YES.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Gold is a good example where the people forcing down the poor have themselves become victims of the very policies they espoused for the less well off. The Gold Standard Act 1925, allowed that poor people were denied the right to retrieve their own money from the bank, and the well off did nothing to prevent this because they could continue to withdraw their gold in gold bullion. Exactly what you are saying happened in 1933 with the Gold Standard (Ammendment) Act 1933 where the very people who did nothing for the poor in 1925, were themselves victimised in the same way later.

This has nothing to do with my original post though - that the codeine debate is an attempt to engineer consent for illegalising vitamins.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby free_spirit » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Farmer wrote:
Battles are not straight forward, I see a bright future. You will soon see what will happen as those that have been working for the elites find themselves being raped by their masters as they realise the guarantees they had been promised will blow away in the wind as they become the next in line. Watch as to what they will do as they quickly jump ship realising that our survival means their survival.

Seconded Farmer, the more people I talk to the more I realise that the plot will be "naturally" foiled. The PTB cannot prevail. All exists from either Love or Fear, Light or Dark, Good or Evil. Whatever way you look at it. Let's go for the latter. My feeling is that there are many many more Good souls out there, even those who feel worthless due to the brainwashing remain undeniably Good. Real Evil on the other hand is quite rare and most certainly knows it's Evil! Acting specifically for it's own end and although often appearing to prevail, ultimately will be vanquished by the Greater Good of the souls who outnumber it.

I for one am very positive about the future. All the shit had to happen to get us on the journey.

J
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Farmer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:Gold is a good example where the people forcing down the poor have themselves become victims of the very policies they espoused for the less well off. The Gold Standard Act 1925, allowed that poor people were denied the right to retrieve their own money from the bank, and the well off did nothing to prevent this because they could continue to withdraw their gold in gold bullion. Exactly what you are saying happened in 1933 with the Gold Standard (Ammendment) Act 1933 where the very people who did nothing for the poor in 1925, were themselves victimised in the same way later.

This has nothing to do with my original post though - that the codeine debate is an attempt to engineer consent for illegalising vitamins.

emmanualgoldstein, it is their very success that will be their downfall.

First of all, nutrition will never become illegal, or the knowledge of how much you need.

Secondly, for the past 20 years they have shown from their research that taking vitamin supplementation reduces life expectancy. However, it is clear that taking this kind of supplementation increases health. Both are correct. The vitamin used in the research is the cheap chemically produced type that most people buy and is sold in all the supermarkets. This crap when taken does reduce life expectancy. This is why vitamins produced from natural vegetation is never used in this type of research. So what will the result be from reducing the amount chemically produced vitamins the public will take? IT WILL INCREASE THEIR HEALTH AND LIFE EXPECTANCY. What will those do that take the natural form? they will pay more and grow their own which in fact gives even better results than taking naturally made vitamins. What will happen when they get around and make growing vegetables illegal. People will hang them by the neck at the end of a rope by the nearest tree.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:36 pm

You do make a good point about those fake vitamins you can buy in bottles. I remember in the seventees (when I was a kid) there was a conspiracy theory that thats how we would be eating our food in the future. I dont know if this was government marketing or paranoid anti-establishment people, but I heard the message and I cant equate a juicy orange with a pill box. I think codex is supposed to go much further than this though. I get the impression that its remit would include things like insisting aspertame is presnt in things that wouldnt normally have aspertame, I am jsut going from hearsay though.

As for people hanging the PTB from the neck if they criminalised veg growing. They couldnt do that because its illegal under several statutes and international treaties. I know ... theres a difference between legal and lawful, but if the people were this supportive of freedom wouldnt a forum like this be boring :8-):
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Farmer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:You do make a good point about those fake vitamins you can buy in bottles. I remember in the seventees (when I was a kid) there was a conspiracy theory that thats how we would be eating our food in the future. I dont know if this was government marketing or paranoid anti-establishment people, but I heard the message and I cant equate a juicy orange with a pill box. I think codex is supposed to go much further than this though. I get the impression that its remit would include things like insisting aspertame is presnt in things that wouldnt normally have aspertame, I am jsut going from hearsay though.

The pill thing was seen in a lot of films and the idea came from the Apollo missions to the moon in the 60's.

The Codex will insist on exported food being radiated so that live food will basically become dead food. No import barriers will be allowed for banned substanses if the exporting country allows whatever it is. So banned pesticides would be on the food etc.

I see a big future in locally produced produce where you get to know the farmer.

emmanualgoldstein wrote:As for people hanging the PTB from the neck if they criminalised veg growing. They couldnt do that because its illegal under several statutes and international treaties. I know ... theres a difference between legal and lawful, but if the people were this supportive of freedom wouldnt a forum like this be boring :8-):

They have already passed laws in a couple of states in the US to ban vegetable growing in gardens. But of course people are just ignoring it or don't believe it. The reason for the ban is for environmental reasons. See how more stupid the justifications become. I think you do not understand what I am saying. When it gets to the point of people going out and hanging those that want to kill them, the laws are not going to matter much because it will be revolution. Of course, the idiots that will be lining up for the flu jabs will also be wondering what all the fuss is about while waiting for their next chemotherapy session and appointment for that new wig.
Farmer

Postby gepisar » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 am

Farmer,

Good points. Id just like to add a few example of history:

In certain parts of South Africa, diamonds we to be found lying around, almost abundantly on the ground. When DeBeers arrived it was made illegal to pick one up off the ground.

and then in Bolivia with privatized water resources, with U.S. company Bechtel winning the contract, and subsequently outlawed collection of rainwater because it threatened Bechtel's profits. (Riots followed)
http://takomagardener.typepad.com/tg/2008/01/where-its-illeg.html

Farmers in America being sued for growing crops that have patented genetics in them. Outrageously, a Judge said it didnt matter how the seeds got there, if he was growing the crops (knowingly or other wise) he had to pay for copyright infringement and damages. Interestingly, the only way this was found out, was by the trespassing and theft of the farmers crops, by the involved party [Monsanto?] to subsequently test for genetic markers. So, EVEN if Monsanto threw seeds into the field, the farmer still cops it!

It comes as no surprise that growing vegetables will be outlawed.

Whats next air? Dont get me started on chemtrails!!!
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Farmer » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

gepisar wrote:In certain parts of South Africa, diamonds we to be found lying around, almost abundantly on the ground. When DeBeers arrived it was made illegal to pick one up off the ground.

Yep, most people don't know that diamonds only have value because of the laws and that DeBeer warehouses probably have more diamonds in storage than can be seen on jewelry to keep the price high.

gepisar wrote:and then in Bolivia with privatized water resources, with U.S. company Bechtel winning the contract, and subsequently outlawed collection of rainwater because it threatened Bechtel's profits. (Riots followed)
http://takomagardener.typepad.com/tg/2008/01/where-its-illeg.html

Yep, that was forced on them by the IMF or World Bank and is a UN Agenda 21 policy.

gepisar wrote:Farmers in America being sued for growing crops that have patented genetics in them. Outrageously, a Judge said it didnt matter how the seeds got there, if he was growing the crops (knowingly or other wise) he had to pay for copyright infringement and damages. Interestingly, the only way this was found out, was by the trespassing and theft of the farmers crops, by the involved party [Monsanto?] to subsequently test for genetic markers. So, EVEN if Monsanto threw seeds into the field, the farmer still cops it!

Yep, Monsanto is not evil, just the executives that make the business decisions. Like Judas, Monsanto executives will one day deny they had any connection with the company as the mobs go around looking for them. The first time a farmer was sued by them was in Canada where the court also ruled against the farmer. Yet only 15 years earlier the company denied there would be contamination of other crops. This also points to the fact that copyright and patient laws need to be completely rewritten.

gepisar wrote:It comes as no surprise that growing vegetables will be outlawed.

Whats next air? Dont get me started on chemtrails!!!

They already have plans for carbon taxing breathing, taxes that they plan to have going to the new privately owned world central bank they are trying to create. After all, we do silly things like exhaling. And lets not forget that fluoride in the water will end up in the soil and on the produce that people eat, apart from what they are spraying in the sky's.
Farmer

Postby gepisar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 pm

New vid by AT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyPRqgTvBM&feature=sub

Have things really got this bad?

I have to say, I already have the SAS Survival guide! Good book! I thought it would be useful when i went to Borneo a few years back. Turns out the locals take Mastercard... oh hum, saved the hassle of carrying the Rambo knife i suppose...

I think its worth pointing out a few other things the AT missed off:

1. Keep your eye on prices. One week, Tuna may be discounted, the next kippers. Dont buy it all at once, buy it when on special offer.
2. Have you seen those ads "Tesco was cheaper than Adsa on 500 products this week".... is it just me, or have you noticed too how some items in the supermarket go missing: i think the supermarket remove them from the shelves to win the comparison...

Seriously, thought, why buy with cash? Why not use loyalty card?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

PreviousNext

Return to Healthcare only