And then a pig sneezed

And then a pig sneezed

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 pm

A guy at work today says, my sister in law has got swine flu.....Ohhh!! I say.....well she'll be over it soon no doubt.....says I.

She works at the pharmacy in Boots he says....Ahhhh!!! says I.....must see all sorts in that line of work I says......yeah says he

She phoned up NHS 24 and described the symptoms and they said she's got swine flu, it's quite good that you can do that says he.....saves the trouble of going in and maybe spreading it.....he adds....MmmmHmmm....says I

Is this how government stats are calculated to determine that there is a world pandemic....I ask.....confused....he looked.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: And then a pig sneezed

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

You've hit the nail on the head there HR! Did you see in the news this week a 12 year old phoned NHS, discribed his symtoms, got told it was swine flu and then a week later he goes to the doctor and gets diagnosed with kidney damage!

I wonder when they'll change the name from Swine Flu to Sheeple Flu?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: And then a pig sneezed

Postby HappyCat » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

If you get 'diagnosed' over the phone or online :grin: with swine flu, what happens when they start mandatory vaccinations, would you be exempt as you have had the virus? already? Just a thought :thinks:

:love: :peace:
Danielle
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley (Redemption Song)
HappyCat

Return to Healthcare only