New Book: Anarchy … Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word

New Book: Anarchy … Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word

Postby Veronica » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:33 am

I’ve just written another book.

I plan to launch it from the Jubilee Room, in the Houses of Parliament, on November 30th 2018. (However space is limited, and it is for invited guests only).

The PDF is available here: http://www.fmotl.com/anarchy/AnarchyFirstEditionInterior.pdf

Printed copies available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/veronica-of-the-chapman-family/anarchy-is-more-than-just-a-seven-letter-word/paperback/product-23847789.html … and costs £2.20, but it also costs an additional £2.99 for postage from North America (copies take about a week to arrive).

(These costs are entirely down to production and postage. I take nothing in the way of Royalties).

From the Back Cover:

"At the time of writing this book (October 2018) the United Kingdom is in the throes of something called the BREXIT Negotiations, in its bid to leave the European Union ‘club’.

This was the result of what has been called the ‘biggest exercise of democracy in British history’, a Referendum on whether or not to leave the ‘Brussels club’, and has resulted in protracted negotiations which have – for approximately 18 months – got virtually nowhere. Nowhere – that is – that the 52% who voted to leave the ‘Brussels club’ can actually recognise as any real ‘departure’.

This act of ‘democracy’ has certainly caused a rift within the United Kingdom. Those who voted to ‘remain’ are disgusted with the result which went against them, and are trying every trick possible to circumvent the result of the ‘democracy’. Those who voted ‘leave’ are similarly disgusted that their ‘democracy’ has not saved them from the shambles in which the current BREXIT Negotiations stand.

This book tries to explain to both the Remainiacs and the Brexiteers why their much-vaunted ‘democracy’ has completely failed them. In that way it is hoped that the Brexiteers may realise that the arguments they use to leave the ‘Brussels club’, pale into insignificance when set against a catalogue of arguments for leaving the ‘Westminster club’, as well."
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: New Book: Anarchy … Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks for that V :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby musashi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Nothing will ever be for sale on this site.
Are we to understand that V's two books for sale on this site are nothing?
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Hi musashi

...i got mine free, did you not get one?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Westray » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:23 pm

I am remanded in prison for threatening to commit suicide in my own property the police attended armed and heavy handed I never called them I was not committing a crime to anyone else so the question is under law of the land/common law have I committed a crime and held in prison not off my free will.
Westray

Postby iamani » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:42 am

Hi Westray

Welcome to the site.

Your post does not contain enough info to answer your question.

Tbh, i have no idea why or how they could put you in prison for threatening suicide, i would think the 'authorities' would section one to a medical institution in such a situation because that happened to a friend of mine.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Westray » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:26 pm

Westray wrote:I am remanded in prison for threatening to commit suicide in my own property the police attended armed and heavy handed I never called them I was not committing a crime to anyone else so the question is under law of the land/common law have I committed a crime and held in prison not off my free will.

can anyone help ??
Westray

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:48 pm

There's more to this story than youre telling us. No one has ever been charged, arrested, sentenced or imprisoned at anytime, anywhere for committing suicide. However, people who have tried and failed have not been so lucky.

So are you looking for help to commit suicide, looking for help to get out of jail or both?

It would be a thankless task helping you to commit suicide. You could at least bequeath your life's fortune to me first, then I'll tell you where the guards keep the cyanide. If you've come to this forum, welcome to the land of the not-quite-dead yet. You don't have to be dead to appreciate the myrth, but having a large overbearing life sucking hidden system of slavery on top of you can be a useful sign of affiliation with the forum.

I cant imagine everyone will be dying to meet you if you are more than just dead to the false world pulled over your eyes.

If you want my views, cyanide is quicker than arsenic. Arsenic is slow and kills you over a period of years, whereas cyanide, is like a two gram dose of Fly Agaric mushrooms killing instantly, however, there's alot of uses for a not dead person which could be highly entertaining from the perspective of the dead. Have you ever considered the angle of all those 'not SELFISH at all' people terrified that people aren't wearing masks?

Not one of them gives a shit about the worries of people who suffer in this wonderful paradise of theirs, and yet they would call you selfish for bleeding over your own floor. If the truth be told, everyone is selfish, most of all, those leading the accusers that people are selfish for not giving them more free stuff!

Here world! Take my property! Take my body! Take everything!

Is its greed ever satisfied?

Funny how you can work, have nothing, never have ever had anything and a false world still manages to construe you can be in debt for the fact of being alive. Fuck their world. Its so in debt to energies its stolen, expropriated and extortionised for ... well I woke up to it in the 90s and had suspicions of it since before then. A huge protection built on threats and violence and its only currency is lies.

Some say this kind of talk makes people suicidal, yet its funny that this kind of talk comes from people with nothing to lose.

I dont want a suicide on my hands, so are you in the right place. I used to drive a taxi, and when I played shows I found very uplifting, others found them very depressing. The sort of views we all share in here would cause a television junkie to go into conniptions. Is this forum an appropriate venue to receive help?

Is there more to your story? You cant really threaten yourself "I'll kill me if I don't get me to do what I wan't". You can threaten someone else though "I'll commit suicide in the ballroom with the dagger with Colonel Mustard's fingerprints on it." With the exception of a minority of actually decent people everyone else pretends to be like, no one gives a shit about whether you kill yourself or not. Small fact of life left out the curiculum of the school of "Dont be selfish and give me what I want", also known as "love love love ... except for those cunts".

So how does it come to be that the police were involved in a private matter between yourself, your body on your own property? Any intervenyions from the ever watchful but rarely getting involved spiritual plane? You know you're barred for eternity from there if you kill yourself, being aware of its earthly manifestations right?

So tell us more.

We have a guy in here sometimes who calls himself bomberman. The police were vonvinced he had a bomb on more than one occassion and used that as an excuse to commit burglary against him to the point he took refuge on the toof of his house and rather than looking for bomb making equipment in the house they had raided, they were looking for him because he was the bomb, dropping truth in places that it would take Melbourne Policing to curtail.

Give ME what I want and tell me more about the story leading up to the arrest, because your SELFISH if you fon't give ME what I want.
Freeman Stephen

Postby pitano1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:31 am

If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Healthcare only