Time Varying Magnetic Pulsing - UPDATED

Time Varying Magnetic Pulsing - UPDATED

Postby musashi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm

MAGNETIC PULSING

Six years ago I stopped all martial arts practice and have been sat on my backside ever since. Doing rebel research and legal work can have that kind of effect. I got swallowed up by it all. I have been very busy during that sedentary period smoking industrial quantities of various combustibles and my lungs have suffered accordingly. My good friend and comrade, Mike Sapper, brought me his magnetic pulser when we went to Guy Taylor's funeral and I began to use it as soon as we returned.
I blush to say this because I have been a super fit soldier, lifelong martial artist and bodybuilding fitness freako and damn proud of it. Being slobby and unfit is anathema to me and I am ashamed I let myself get so badly out of shape. My lungs were shot and I got breathless just making a cup of tea. I was turning into a mouth breather for God's sake!

I pulsed my chest and lungs, front and back and top and bottom, several times amounting to about fifty to a hundred times a day for only two days and I am glad to report that I now have what amounts to a fresh set of lungs. Oh, the joy of easy breathing!

For those who may not know or have forgotten, a functioning time varying magnetic pulser can be made at home for a few quid as follows.
No. 12 or 13 magnetic wire given 130 turns round a spindle from an old VCR cassette, a length of lamp flex, a wooden spatula, some insulating tape and a camera flash unit with manual operation – I used a Dixon's unit which cost me a fiver. This home made device ran well for several years and produces about 17,000 gauss which will penetrate about five inches into the body.

If you are a smoker, wheeze, cough and experience breathlessness then I highly recommend magnetic pulsing. I also recommend watching the you tube Bob Beck Protocols on brain tuning and blood electrifying. Do the protocols and you will benefit enormously by removing all the pathogens in you which were given in your vaccinations. It's like being born again – minus Jesus, of course. I also have a friend who has asthma so I shall se if she wants to try it.

Kind regards, Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Time Varying Magnetic Pulsing

Postby musashi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:57 pm

A lot of good info for us in this site.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/pulsed-electromagnetic-field-therapyPeripheral Neuropathy

Sunil T. Pai MD, in Integrative Medicine (Fourth Edition), 2018
Bioelectromagnetics
Physical Vascular Therapy

Pulsed electromagnetic frequency (PEMF) devices have rapidly emerged worldwide as a technology used by both physicians and patients. Physical vascular therapy is the new classification of a patented waveform of the next generation of pulsed electromagnetic therapy (PEMF) devices from a company called BEMER, which holds the patent on this technology and has supported most of the research. With all research, the reader should use caution when the majority of the data come from the makers of a device, drug, or supplement. Although PEMF devices are very popular for commercial use, there are few published studies apart from those on BEMER’s patented device, which has been used for over 15 years in Europe. When physical vascular technology is applied via a mat, improvements in microcirculatory characteristics, such as capillary perfusion, venular outflow, or oxygen utilization, can occur.

Increase in microcirculation can improve the transport of cellular and humoral factors of the immune system, leading to decreased pain and increased healing responses. Various case-controlled, pilot, and placebo-controlled studies have shown that the benefits of improving microcirculation include improved blood glucose response and utilization in organ tissue, improved immune response, increased physical rehabilitation response, improved wound healing, decreased pain and neuropathy, and increased pain-free walking due to peripheral arterial disease.

Increasing microcirculation may improve penetration and increase the efficacy of the medications used to treat peripheral neuropathy.

In one study of 165 patients with difficult peripheral neuropathic pain that was not controlled adequately with medications, daily use of the device for 2–5 weeks for 25 to 30 minutes was associated with a 61% decrease in pain on a visual analogue scale (VAS). In addition, there was improvement in motor performance (25%), elimination of somatic complaints (5%), elimination of psychological complaints and associated depression (32%), and a significant improvement in the quality of life (75%). Another randomized placebo-controlled study using BEMER vascular technology demonstrated clinically significant improvements in diabetic polyneuropathy and tropic skin lesions of approximately 3 cm2 in area. Patients were treated with the BEMER vascular therapy mat for 10 minutes twice daily at level 3 (10.5 = microtesla) for 30 days. Furthermore, it has been shown to significantly improve sleep and quality of life and lower pain and fatigue. BEMER has been shown to have positive effects on neuropathic pain and diabetic complications and can be used safely as an adjunctive therapy.

see above website link for more.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Healthcare only