Collectivism And Individualism

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Collectivism And Individualism

Postby holy vehm » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:40 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Collectivism And Individualism

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Been thinking about the same thing myself. I remember the first collectivist propaganda I ever saw on TV about a guy who was compelled by his neighbours to paint his house canary yellow - the moral of the story being that everyone must conform and those who dont must be ostracised. I dont know what tv is like now but at the time this stuff was like a soviet takeover just parading itself.

Anyone remember the times when we used to oppose the regimentation of societies like soviet europe and nazi germany. Now its all about conformity with no room for personal choice. Theyve even introduced storm troopers this week under the name of the NCA claiming its about taliban produced heroin and people trafficking. We know what these outfits have been used for in history. Its like a bottomless pit we just keep getting deeper and deeper into darkness while the falling lemmings look about saying "lemmings like us wouldnt jump off the cliff" - is it their lack of individuality that prevents them from seeing what is happening?
Freeman Stephen

Return to Media Library