Self Assessment Penalty

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Self Assessment Penalty

Postby mattblissett » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 am

I served in the Navy and we rented out our house as my family moved into HM Forces' housing. We rented through an agency for several years, with the rental fees paying the mortgage, until I left and my family moved back into the house. Since then, I have been receiving Self Assessment Statements saying that I owe them £1620.70, which is the latest figure, and that this, according to them is the tax I owed whilst I was renting out, when the rental monies only covered the mortgage payment, and we did not gain any financial advantage over and above the payment. I did use to ignore it, but now that I have discovered the Freeman ideas, I was wondering if someone could help me sort this out. Also, does anyone have a template for a Statement of True Identity as am being taken to court for water charges and want to utilise the Legal Fiction argument accordingly.

Thank you in advance,

Matthew-Brian:Blissett
mattblissett

Re: Self Assessment Penalty

Postby nameless » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:25 pm

http://getoutofdebtfree.org

You may find this helpful. Click on to the court page. Also, if you did a google search for SDTN (Statatory Declaration of True Name), you may find something there.

I had wondered about doing this, too, but have heard that a bulk clearing centre won't accept the jurisdiction option. Don't know whether that's correct, but would be worth trying. If they're not a proper court, they shouldn't be using court papers.

Thanks for your posting.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby mattblissett » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Thank you, so far the main thing I have gotten is a sense of empowerment from dealing with these people, next thing will be getting a credit report, which I understand I have to pay £2 for, and start challenging the erroneous/negative entries contained therein!
mattblissett

Postby mattblissett » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Found a template and annotated it accordingly, now I need a solicitor to notarise it, which shouldnt be a problem!
mattblissett

Return to Media Library