2012 the movie

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

2012 the movie

Postby the trojan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 am

i just watched 2012 the movie
its a special fx extravaganza.
well worth seeing on a big screen and never a dull moment.
this one will have the synchromystics, conspiracy theorists,naysayers ,terrorists and hopers busy until...well.....2012.
the trojan

Re: 2012 the movie

Postby Farmerboy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 pm

A while ago, I decided to stop poluting my mind. I decided to make a conscious effort to manage what goes in. I don't have a telly.

Therefore, I will not be watching said movie. You are going to find much of humanity waiting with fear and dread for 2012 because of this crap. Put 2012 with 'knowing', independence day and anything else that is to be released between now and then and the ptb will be able to get away with anything. The official site for the movie is subtitled "Who will survive 2012?" and Roland Emmerich, the director, is also responsible for (amongst others) the doomsday collection, stargate, independence day and universal soldier to name a few. Anyone else see a pattern developing here? Y2K, anyone?

In case you haven't come across Rik Clay, 2012 is also the XXX olympics, being hosted in london on a site which is covered in lay lines. There is a proposition that (prince) William, who was born on the summer solstice, will start his new church as he is also 30 that year and is being primed to be the second coming of the messiah. 2012 can be read (if you look at the logo) as zion - there is so much more behind this that you have to find your own beliefs and woe to those who believe the big silver screen.

I know that it is entertaining but there comes a point when you have to realise that what is now believed to be entertainment becomes indoctrination. Beware.

Final point, if you read up on the mayan calendar - Aztecs used the same one by the way - then it is only the end of the world as we know it. We are moving into a new phase, a new clock. That's all. What will be will be.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby dunslavin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Im siding with farmerboy on this 1 - i personally dont do T.V anymore either............ also thinks that the ptb are just trying to soften-up/dumb down and use any scare tactic available at every opportunity and what better opportunity than the 'big-screen' . Im quiete looking forward to the year 2012 myself and hoping for some enlightened change because im getting a little tired of all the shit in the world

Rob :peace:
dunslavin

Postby jonboy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I am hopeful that maybe 2012 will bring a change for the good, "the end of the world as we know it" could mean a change for the better. If enough people wake up between now and then, and enough people say NO to the PTB, then their power will weaken. It is a tall order I know, the world is unfortunately populated by sheeple, blinkered by the MSM. At least we are doing something about it peeps. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Farmerboy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Gods only exist if you believe in them.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby huntingross » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 pm

I fully intend to see the film for some big screen effects and yes entertainment....and a chance to eat some popcorn.

Any message it may have will be lost on me.....

I don't have TV and it hasn't had a place under my roof since 1991.....so I'm not sweating over a "blockbuster" film.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby oddball » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Seen the movie last night. SFX are mmm good.

But the movie is so poorly made, the script is a joke, after one hour i was getting bored.

An Instantly forgetable movie IMO.
oddball

Postby gepisar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Im happy to report i did away with the TV in 2006. I will get another for the world cup and olympics...but by then it will all be streamed anyway.
Re 2012, what bothers me is that is marketed as though it were a true fact, all this mayan calendar stuff...
Nothing wrong with a good disaster movie!
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Arten » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Gods only exist if you believe in them.

You mean gods which is different from God the Creator if you read Quantum Physics and read the Mystics/Gnostics you quickly realize who you really are. You are in a dream world and you are the dreamer don't believe me here is Dr Keith Hearne explaining why what we call physical reality is just a dream.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7174149307809524833&ei=F0NzSbz0JJLQjwK7_fT2Dw&q=arizona+experiments#

It upsets all the laws of science of course, and official science is very much against
this point of view. And that is a particular bias we have to fight, in this field. I have
also studied Chris for four years and I have been absolutely amazed at some of the
things he has come up with. He actually went to an army camp and got himself
arrested, because he says, there is going to be an event here soon.
And it happened very soon.
It has made me change my whole atittude to science, essentially and this is rather
mind boggling, if premonitions exist then we can’t live in a physical universe because
they can only exist in a non physical universe, so, really premomitions are saying we
live in a dream world.
Dr Keith Hearne

I have spoken with Chris and swapped some interesting e-mails with him he agreed to be tested by that arch deciver James Randi who kept changing the parameters of the agreed experiment, when Chris proved beyond all doubt he could dream the future.

Now Einstien said this:

Reality 90% Illusion 10% confusion:

What do you think modern physics is saying?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1406370011028154810&ei=7v0_SuaIBI-k-Abv-IiWBQ&q=The+illusion+of+reality&hl=en#

Back to Einstein

Reality is an Illusion albeit a very persistent one.
Arten

Postby gepisar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm

James Randi from what ive seen in videos is very transparent. Have you emailed him in an attempt to get his side of the story?

Re quantum physics: i have read it, studied it for 3 years at uni. There is nothing mystical about it. Just a bunch of mathematics and statistics. People try and bring quantum mechanics into everything - even psychology. Interestingly, there is some research to suggest that the brain is a quantum computing device and as such, can project into the future. This could explain so called pre-cognition. This is quite new research though, and id like to read that research first hand myself.

As for Dr Keith Hearne, it that video, he didnt say anything except that "he had changed his attitude", and I accept that the video is a short snippet out of context. Do you have more? Im not sure id agree with his logic either: "if premonitions exist then we can’t live in a physical universe because they can only exist in a non physical universe". Would it not be similar to argue that thoughts and memories exist in a non physical universe? Why can premonitions only exists in a non physical universe? Thats quite an interesting statement. The statement may well be true, and if so, how does that mean that we necessarily live in a dream world. Could the act of "premonitioning" not for example, include tapping into another universe, the non-physical one, and bringing the information it to the "real" world. Mmm...

As for modern physics, i dont think its saying anything. There are models and theories that predict very well the nature of matter. This is why your microwave works, and your computer flashes and you iPod blinks! Semi-conductors are the world of quantum physics, and were made possible because of the understanding of nature and the model of quantum physics to explain it. What is a quantum by the way? :wink:

However, there is still so much to explain. And we will only ever be able to explain to the data available.

Think about this:

Right now, observers can see other galaxies and know that ours is not unique.

One day, these galaxies will move away from us faster than the speed of light. Special relativity allows for this.

Observers will not be able to see beyond that event horizon and our galaxy will be the only one visible. The existence of the other galaxies, with existing sub-luminal technology would not be able to observe them. That information will be lost forever, and the only proof will be what we write down now. It will just be ink on paper again, and our generation will be looked upon by generations millions of years in the future as though we were all high on drugs or something: heretics probably - or aliens.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Next

Return to Media Library