mind control, what you probably know

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Re: mind control, what you probably know

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Indeed, Oliver - Dr John Coleman, in The Commitee of 300, explains the various connections and exposes the cons. It's a very big web and I doubt we will ever discover it's entirety, but just knowing of it's existence is a plus for us.

The so-called 'Dark Ages' were just that - ages where knowledge was destroyed or removed from circulation, chiefly by the church, to be kept in thier own libraries. Why? Obviously, so that we should never learn our true history, nor our place in the Universe. All control.

Finally, Zbig's book about the 'Technotronic Era' is a real eye-opener along the same lines as Huxley, et al, having an elite who control the weapons and an underclass (that woulod be us) held in thrall by the threat of this amazing power. Several scenarios are expounded, from drugged slaves, to those whose minds are so tighlty controlled they becaom a hive mind - just like the Borg from Star Trek (Roddenberry's dodgy elite show, hence the Enterprise, like the enterprise that is a success on the dollar bill)

Much, much more exists and I am always on the lookout.

It never ceases to amaze me that the world runs sideways to avoid the plain fact that the Vatican is in league with monarchy and that they are the virtual controllers of the modern world. At virtually every level. Why, 'they' can throw entire libraries in the bin. Removing from access the entire history of the last 2000 years and inventing their own. Infiltrating entire governments and intelligence agencies. They can produce a generation of dumbed down illiterates. Media shills. And still it's easy to see the Vatican are in league with the monarchy. It's like a salami sausage. Slice it anywhere and the story it gives is always the same. It is perhaps the fundamental fact of our history. That the secular and the 'religious' institutions were merged. By force. By coercion. By opportunists. Greed merchants. And violent men. This contrary to the faith in which we profess to believe. And contrary to the interests of those who do not believe. 'They' did so from the last decades of the old Imperial Roman Empire onwards. A 'marriage of church and state' was invented. So too, monarchies to support them and vice-versa. The two feet of the New World Order. The rest are sub-contractors, affiliates, and a whole nest of occultist and self interested slaves. The rest is misinformation and the plain denial of reality. The stage-managed, engineered illusions of a corrupt New World Order.
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 am

Quite righ, OC - Dr J Colemans book, exposes a major part of what you say. Very good book.

The other corroberating evidence, if you will, is Brice Taylors book, recounting her experiences as a mind control 'robot' to various showbiz and political figures throughout three decades. Both mention certain Vatican related incidents. There are many more ex MC victims coming forward, as their memory blocks and tinkering starts to break down, either through age or through physical head traumas like car accidents, etc.

Both of these works can be found FREE on the interweb, by googling 'pdf search engine', choosing one of them, then searching these books there. I have found many, many fabulous references and materials in this way and I would urge all to try it.

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby elemental mechanic » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:27 pm

CollyWobble wrote:Hi :thinks:
Hope im not pushing in here but i came across this this morning, and i thort it relevent to the post.Hopefully sum peers will pop in an give there opinion,as i am not shure enuff my self yet :saint: .Even so, it is still a good read and seems to fit to my genral understanding (the Wizard of Oz at least :rotfl: )

Hope this works: http://nesara.insights2.org/CrownTemplars.html

Colly

an interesting read collywobble, i have yet to finish it; some interesting links on it too regarding the vatican etc something for me to disseminate over time thanks.

thanks to all, fantastic input

peace is :love:
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby MrFreeV » Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote: Dr J Colemans book, exposes a major part of what you say. Very good book.

The other corroberating evidence, if you will, is Brice Taylors book, recounting her experiences as a mind control 'robot' to various showbiz and political figures throughout three decades.

bbd could you provide me with a link to these books? they sound very interesting! :clap:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Previous

Return to Media Library