Hi folks just taking the plunge

Hi folks just taking the plunge

Postby jadedhills » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello all you Brave souls, many thanks for the research you put in, I am in an awkward situation, firstly let me say Just jogged on the TV licence people with a claim of "I fulfil the requirement of not needing a licence" my wife is ill and I withdraw "Implied right of access" Lets see where that gets me,
next I am disabled and the local market was pitched into the disabled bay I was as near as possible but in a bus stop, Got a ticket, I just sent off the template for that,

I am typing out a Nouicor, leaving out the guns part, I have the ATOS benefit thing to deal with , but the problem is in the past I served a life sentence as I killed a man who attacked my family, Should of been manslaughter but it is all stacked against you and not at the time knowing the law I was shafted, The life licence part of a sentence is a statute does that mean I can Ignore it or what, as the slightest worry I give them over my behaviour will mean I am kidnapped and thrown in the slammer for another 4 years at least.

I am a Pacifist by belief and philosophy, who phoned the police to ask for help when threatened, and they said, "We can't help you until something happens" so I defended myself and got life.
Would you recommend I just wear it all and wait for your brave efforts to push things further, or stand up and not pay the Revenue police plc,
I know they want good little boys and girls, as a philosophical Anarchist it galls me what they do, and that they get away with it.

Kindest regards to all

Jadedhills
jadedhills

Re: Hi folks just taking the plunge

Postby nunkey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum Jadehills..

I would take 1 step at a time ..
You say you've started with the TVL , so why not deal with that , and that only ..
Once you have sorted them out , then choose another opponent .
As you have said , the Policymen :police: would be only too happy to bang you up again , which is something YOU dont want :puke: .
All the time keep reading and learning to gain more confidence and knowledge in what you are doing .. :giggle:
Whatever path you choose I wish you all the best in your journey :yes: :yes: :peace:

Nunky
nunkey

Re: Hi folks just taking the plunge

Postby jadedhills » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am

nunkey wrote:Welcome to the forum Jadehills..

I would take 1 step at a time ..
You say you've started with the TVL , so why not deal with that , and that only ..
Nunky

Many thanks for your reply, Good advice, All the best Jadedhills
jadedhills

Return to Frequently Asked Questions