Process of sovereign conveyance

Process of sovereign conveyance

Postby Jaid0gz » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 am

I'm having difficulty understanding the process of notifying the notary public (Archbishop of Canterbury where I live) and disintegrating my corporate identity in a way so that should I not be able to back myself in the court of law, I don't have any negative implications.

i.e. I don't want to do too much too soon because if I do, but I can't go to court because I'm not well enough in the know, that I would have legal ramifications within the maritime system (example: lose licenses, passports, identity, financial wealth, education, my vehicle (conveyance) etc.)

I want to enter it cautiously and don't wish to jump in full speed with a less than acceptable knowledge of the common law, making it a dangerous task to enter court into.

So I was wondering what are the steps I should take to becoming a sovereign on the land and having my registration cancelled, licenses etc. - What area/documents/common laws must I be able to recite should I be pulled up by the policy officers and entered into court, so I don't lose my vessel and enter jail time. After I've studied these things, what process or steps would I have to follow to get the ball rolling (etc. revoke passport, registration, licenses, tax number in the most legal way according to maritime law)

I'm just very confused because I see everyone posting NOUICOR's and affidavit's but no really defined line that must be followed as to achieve sovereignty.

If I was to purchase a motorbike and use my "car", too, is there required to be two different forms of identification under common law? If I was to use my motorbike under common law but use my "car" under maritime law would there be difficulties? What is the correct definition for "motorbike" that has to be issued upon beginning to ride it?

I just really need a guideline on the process of how to do this, and the estimated length of time it will take to go through?
Jaid0gz

Re: Process of sovereign conveyance

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 am

its a common misconception that freemen can just contract out of the law. the reality is that we want the givernment to be bound by the law and the whole misconception is borne out of the lies of corrupt government supporters.

you can't just get a form from the post office and voila you have sovereignty over yourself. its strangely more difficult yet more simple than that : to realise that you really are a sovereign over. yourself, and to the extent you initiate no harm against anyone, infringements on your free will, are and always have been crimes under the law which is common for all people.

when you hear of sovereigns breaking the law, in all likelihood the truth is that they are only living in a way that is harmless, but disobedient to those who believe they have the right to enslave everyone. obviously it is a law common to all that slavery and obedience is wrong, but this simple premise is mystified by those who enslave, who equate disobedience to the seatbelt law as one in the same thing as assault, rape, theft, robbery etc, genuine harmful wrongdoings which interestingly, the state will commit openly against any who disobey its rules such as seatbelts, and claim its not a crime for them to do so.

being a freeman or a sovereign is not about doing your paperwork in the proper manner as laid down by law, but realising that you are not to be treated as a slave and that a huge section of stuff called law, but really government policy against the law, does not apply to you.

after you realise that you are a human being of reason and conscience and not just some cog in a machine, then your path to realising the freedom of your spirit in the material world begins, and it's a path we are all on here at fmotl.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Jaid0gz » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:its a common misconception that freemen can just contract out of the law. the reality is that we want the givernment to be bound by the law and the whole misconception is borne out of the lies of corrupt government supporters.

you can't just get a form from the post office and voila you have sovereignty over yourself. its strangely more difficult yet more simple than that : to realise that you really are a sovereign over. yourself, and to the extent you initiate no harm against anyone, infringements on your free will, are and always have been crimes under the law which is common for all people.

when you hear of sovereigns breaking the law, in all likelihood the truth is that they are only living in a way that is harmless, but disobedient to those who believe they have the right to enslave everyone. obviously it is a law common to all that slavery and obedience is wrong, but this simple premise is mystified by those who enslave, who equate disobedience to the seatbelt law as one in the same thing as assault, rape, theft, robbery etc, genuine harmful wrongdoings which interestingly, the state will commit openly against any who disobey its rules such as seatbelts, and claim its not a crime for them to do so.

being a freeman or a sovereign is not about doing your paperwork in the proper manner as laid down by law, but realising that you are not to be treated as a slave and that a huge section of stuff called law, but really government policy against the law, does not apply to you.

after you realise that you are a human being of reason and conscience and not just some cog in a machine, then your path to realising the freedom of your spirit in the material world begins, and it's a path we are all on here at fmotl.

I am well aware of the law that maritime runs under, but the thing is, when I become sovereign, I won't want to be tried under maritime law, but I can't justify my sovereign right if they aren't aware of it. All I'm trying to do is set myself up so that, should I be tried under maritime law, I've already declared myself sovereign and not within their system.

Put it this way - If I was to drive my vehicle, cancel registration, make some new license plates, but not have followed the noticing public notaries and claimed right as a sovereign, I'll be tried under the maritime system and pulled over every time i drive. If every single time i drive i have to go to court because of being unlicensed within maritime it's not even worth the time of daylight because i'll then have to get my car back and if i don't i'm screwed.

What I want to do is to have the law on my side (common law) so that, should I go into the maritime system and choose not to have my vehicle registered, licenses, license plate etc. that I am able to absolutely prove and have officials on my side (not the judge or anyone within the court system obviously) but if I've followed the notary procedure it's more beneficial than claiming I'm a sovereign in the court of law but not being able to show them "paper work" to back it up.

I need to know the steps to becoming sovereign, so that I know without a doubt I cannot be tried under their system. I have a lot of knowledge of the entire thing, but need an appropriate study regime to KNOW without a doubt that I'm safe outside of their law.
Jaid0gz

Postby Prajna » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

If you weren't born sovereign then there is no possibility of ever becoming sovereign. This applies to all.

If you are sovereign then all you need to do is to defend that status against the current unlawful and corrupt system that doesn't even respect their own laws and policies.

There is no magic spell you can cast or powerful paper you can serve to rectify the current situation. All you can do is learn to stand up to the bullies and hold them to account, in the hope that it may bring them to their senses and/or inspire others to do the same.

If they don't even bother to follow the current statutes or PACE or Universal/European human rights law, or any other inconvenient legislation then there is no point quoting commercial law, bill of rights, magna carta etc.

If you weren't born sovereign then sorry, you're fucked and a slave.

Are you beginning to understand yet?

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby holy vehm » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

The main problem is one of recognition.

They, the government and crown, fail to recognise our rights and claims while demanding thru force that we recognise their rights and claims. Remove the force and all they have are claims. Its up to the individual if they choose to recognise them.

How can one find justice against the crown when the crown run the justice system, it is biased from the off.

We have for instance, the right to travel without let nor hindrance as per the Act of Union, yet the state refuses to accept that claim. If you decide to act according to the act of union, the state will use force against you.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Like Prajna says (in a roundabout way)You are already sovereign. You were born naturally and have the right to life liberty and freedom. The way their system is set up is like a game which you decide to join in or not. If you join in then you play by their rules (disguised as laws) if not then you can make up your own rules within reason. As long as you don't cause harm or loss, breach the peace or behave mischievously in your acts and promises then you have not done anything punishable. Life is simple don't make it complicated, that's what governments do. :wink:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Return to Frequently Asked Questions