Signiture

Re: Signiture

Postby retlaw » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 pm

i used to before i gave it up completely, sign the dl "under duress" and nothing else,
guess what?...it made no difference,
because there is the orginal application that you signed years before,
until that is rebutted nothing would change,

you might as well sign it as the queen,
retlaw

Postby pedawson » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

phil; wrote:... our signature is our unambiguous agreement and any transaction where it is required and offered and used, legitimately, is a contract.

This is the way it is, you sign you agree.
WHY?
phil; wrote:...[Your] Signature IS, after all, your 'MARK' and the use of your name in a signature is 'NOT' required...
The convention IS to use your name, but like I say it is not a requirement it's just the norm. However regrdless of what you put in the signature box you WILL be contracting.

phil; wrote:The solution where signature is required, by intimidation or other, is to incorporate Under duress as part of or used as your signature.
Signature IS after all your 'MARK' and the use of your name in a signature is NOT required. SO write in signature form 'Under Duress', or 'U Duress'. This has the same effect as a copyrighted signature, in a court they will have to accept and use their laws that understand you have given consent under duress.

Your signature is not the problem here, you can sign anything so long as you agree to all the rules / statutes / acts etc.
What is it that you feel you are / would be signing that you don't agree with?
In the contract, your application, you can cross out and initial all the sections you do not agree with and if they accept it you have altered the contract to your satisfaction. If they don't agree they will send it back and so goes the story.
This is a contract and you have a say in what you wish to contract over, Can they flat refuse? Suppose so, but you could try, they might just rubber stamp it without noticing. Then again there may be a freeman 'type' in the system that knows what you are doing and just let it through. Stranger things have happened.
Mostly the DVLA chaps have a 'BORING' :yawn: job and posibly never read anything it's why it's termed rubber stamping.

Let us know what you decide to do and if you get a result or responce.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby jonboy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Bearing in mind that they aren't contracts at all unless BOTH parties sign.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby pedawson » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 pm

jonboy wrote:Bearing in mind that they aren't contracts at all unless BOTH parties sign.

Oh! Very true, I get ahead of myself sometimes. This freeman stuff takes a lot of brain power. ADDED to my repertoire.
Thanks jonboy.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby pitano1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7552020/How-to-Sign-Signature

U.C.C...so i assume,if you are acting in commerce..this applies
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions