PPSR or UCC-1

PPSR or UCC-1

Postby mokopuna1 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:31 am

Gidday all,
I have Reg on PPSR here in NZ Is this the correct place to claim the strawman and my property or the UCC
vERY CONFUSED HERE on which to adopt??????
mokopuna1

Re: PPSR or UCC-1

Postby pedawson » Sat May 21, 2011 9:16 am

This is one for the Kiwi's on this site. Any offers.
For us Albions you might have to explain a little more about PPSR and UCC-1.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby mokopuna1 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:35 am

:mrgreen: Well I have read many answers and arguments about this topic and still confused.
As I understand it, one can use either although it seems the UCC-1 protects my property, but not so sure the PPSR does the same thing??? can one of you learned freeman explain briefly to me their opinion the diff if any
Cheers M1 :puzz:
mokopuna1

Postby pedawson » Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

mokopuna1 wrote::mrgreen: Well I have read many answers and arguments about this topic and still confused.
As I understand it, one can use either although it seems the UCC-1 protects my property, but not so sure the PPSR does the same thing??? can one of you learned freeman explain briefly to me their opinion the diff if any
Cheers M1 :puzz:

I think 'treeman' in one post says it eloquently 'we are not teachers'. What is required of us all in this forum is education and knowledge, as shown by a multitude of members here.
There is a piece of advice that will stand you and all newcomers in good stead.
If you are having a problem, it is imperative that you research the subject and glean an understanding, the parts that you do not understand bring to the forum. First and foremost produce the literature in full for those who would be willing to help so they can evaluate for themselves. Explain what you think the documents are saying and ask for another interpretation.

The whole or part of these documents, you are speaking of, cannot be scrutinised if we don't have them.
The only method of getting to the bottom of something is through debate, a debate where both or all parties are ,as informed as each other.
It doesn't matter that you are in a different country if the system is generally the same, NZ and the UK use principally the same governmental procedures and the law is written in the same language 'legalese'.

Give us what yo understand along with the transcripts and ask what it is you require to know. We have a wealth of experience in reading, condensing and de-constructing legal documents. however without them you are going to struggle to get anyone to make a comment on your situation.

I would like to make something else clear, not just to you but to everyone, mainly the newbies. We CANNOT under any circumstances give 'advice' in an official capacity. Anything said within these four walls is strictly 'not' advice; even if the words 'advise or advice' themselves are used. We are principally here to assist in a 'McKenzie friend' way;
A McKenzie friend assists a litigant in person in a common law court. This person does not need to be legally qualified. The crucial point is that litigants in person are entitled to have assistance, lay or professional, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
This way, lawful advice is not illegal or unrecognised it is support 'in and for' your case.

Bring something we can get our teeth into, to the table, and you will see just how this forum works.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby mokopuna1 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

:mrgreen: I understand what you're saying Phil, and I was'nt seeking advice just an opinion or point me to a site.
Preparing a defence against Bank,imminent foreclosure, want to secure per property, not house, so I can't diddle daddle!
will explain in more detail l8r off to work :yawn:
Thankyou for yr reply :peace: :peace:
M1
mokopuna1

Postby mokopuna1 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 am

:sun:Just an update, received a letter from Bank that req settlement of debt or they will commence mortgagee sale.
I have my letter almost completed where I'll be demanding the Note.
This will be a Notice sorry, not a letter. I will not go into detail right now as I'm packing to leave Australia for NZ 2moro.
I shall when I get back endeavour to explain more fully my situ and my understanding of the PPSR/ UCC-1.
I shall also keep youz in the loop re my issues with the Bank.
Til then love and peace to you all :peace: :peace:
M1
mokopuna1

Return to Frequently Asked Questions