Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Re: Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Tigs in my opinion, youve hit the road running, jog on, dont sprint. respect. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm

I guess I'm trying to point out to Mahatmacoat (if still about) and anyone like him that it will take work - hard work and commitment to under stand all this. After that its a question of priorities, I have decided I can afford the time and mental energy and made this a kind of project. For my part I have decided to retype any template I decide to use with a dictionary at hand in order to be sure I know what I am announcing to TPTB and the universe in general.

Iya tiggery

Yeah i'm still about, but i'm not exactly sure why.
I'm aware it takes alot of work.
I recently mentioned somewhere to someone i'd been looking into this stuff for roughly a year and a half but still haven't got far. i've just realised i warned a mate about registering his child's birth with the state when his girlfriend was about 3/4 months pregnant, all that it entailed e.t.c. He even wrote a scathing song about it. It seems i unknowingly fibbed somewhere to someone as his daughter's just turned two!
I suppose it's a lost cause for some of us.

Keep studying as i'm certain you'll get there. :cheer:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Good to see you are still around mahat. :shake: :peace:

treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Iya treeman

Thanks for the good will.

Phew! What a struggle!
Teaching myself to read and write seemed much easier, but i can't just give up, that's just a pussy's way out.
I've just been keeping quiet so's not to vex anyone and taint the site. :shh:

Cheers mate :shake:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Feel free to send me a personal message anytime,bro. :yes: :peace:

treeman

Postby Tiggery » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 am

mahatma,

you can pm me too, we can learn together.

Tig
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Albert Camus
Tiggery

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 pm

When I started to read this I thought it was a way to stop THEM from using your name on their documents to force you to pay fines or taxes. Then it seemed to be about trading. I've only read up to page 2 - don't have time to read more but wanted to get this in as I thought of it. But, if it is also about stopping your name being used to demand payments, the following might be a useful amendment:

To avoid confusion with some other Mark Jennings so that you can have a trade mark or copyright on you, could you not make the documents pertain to 'Mark Jennings of such-and-such a house or number, such-and-such a street, etc., until such time when I, Mark Jennings of such-and-such etc., move to a new address, at which time a revised (document) succeeding this one and containing all the same rights will be issued'?

Or have I taken hold of the wrong end of the stick?
Agven

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi agven

You could add that if you feel so moved to do....but it not an issue like so many make it out to be.....

With all respect, those that profer that arguement only demonstrate that they haven't fully grasped the idea.

I would however include the Genetic Code copyright into one document, if I was starting a new document.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions