Hello, a little info please?

Hello, a little info please?

Postby bill-i-am » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 am

hello all, i was rather depressed about our society UNTILL! i found about common law!

i still need to do alot of research on how to become a "freeman" but it's basicly being very carful to not give up your rights and become subject to statutory law, while remaining peaceful at all times (somthing i dont have a problem with anyway).

but i have a question that i cant seem to find the answer to... can i smoke weed?
i can as long as i dont cause injury or harm to others right?
the Controlled Substances Act shouldnt consern me because it's an act right? which is statutory... so as long as i dont say "yes officer i understand" and as long as i stay seated when a judge says "all rise"
then i can do my own thing?... is this right?
i mean as myself i should be able to make these deissions for myself, i should be allowed to smoke crack if i felt like it! (i dont)

also is there anything else inportent i need to know to be within common law? i've read about joining the freeman of the land society? ...does this count? this is a society is it not? i am a citizen of the world afterall, we're all on this earth... or is this not how it would work?

PLEASE! do get in touch! i am very very very very optimistic about all this "freeman" and "common law" stuff! it's exactly what i've been looking for!!! any help and indeed all help will be very very very much appreciated!

i'm quite new to all of this you see, i've litrally only found out about this stuff about 4-5 hours ago and cant stop myself from looking in to more and more stuff! i love it! play the government at there own game! HA!

Peace!!!.
bill-i-am

Re: Hello, a little info please?

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 pm

If the best advantage you can see is 'can I smoke weed' and 'i can smoke crack' I really think you are in the wrong place or extremly young ( in mind). There are bigger and better questions to ask. What someone does with drugs is their own affair and doesn't need highlighting, underlining or childishly boasting about. Whatever the may, it's all a matter of responsibility.

That's what I can say on the matter.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby holy vehm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

As the rev points out, your 'right' to smoke weed is the least of your problems.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby bill-i-am » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

i agree there are far more important questions...i just really like cannabis, and as i had only recently discovered all this freeman stuff my mind almost instantly thorght about my lawful rights to smoke it. i have no shame for my love of cannibis, it has helped me far more then any thing else in this world i was not "boasting" sir.

so am i right in my understanding that as long as i dont accidentally make myself subject to statutory law, i can "do my own thing"?

i agree to a point that it does not need highlighting/underlineing, but i would like to know where i stand with this.

peace.
bill-i-am

Postby bill-i-am » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

also as your both moderators can you answer my other question?

do i need to join a/the freeman of the land society to be able to live as a "freeman" under common law?
bill-i-am

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 am

Hello Bill-I-Am and welcome :love:

I know we have to deal with a lot of idiots chaps but this guy has only just found out and is in a state of euphoria. Be gentle with him. :sun:

First thing Bill is read a bit more, a lot more. Part of the nature of a Sovereign is that we are to take responsibility for ourselves and not need to be spoon fed. I hope you can see that, as you have only just found out, you are like a baby in terms of understanding and I say that in the kindest way. Having said that, be not afraid of asking questions as long as you have done due diligence in searching for yourself.

You may know your real rights but the grunt in the street mostly does not and if you cannot educate him in the street, you stand the chance of arrest and possible prison, so do not get to cocky too soon. This is a sacrifice many of us have already paid, not to mention some of us losing our houses etc. This is a serious business, not to be taken lightly and you need to ask yourself if you are up for it.

Yes, joining a society, any society, theoretically takes you out of "their" society, especially as they do not actually have a name for "their" society. Here http://theonetruefactsociety.wetpaint.com/ is one I created for that purpose. It is based on the only one absolute truth and so cannot be transcended. Includes a wonderfully pretentious Affidavit of Absolute Truth to stuff up the noses of them that arrogate. [use the dictionary :grin: ]

You will also have to research various other Notices etc that you will need to send to various authorities. In theory, if all things were equal, we should not have to do anything other than say, "I am a Sovereign Freeman" but things are not equal. You need to craft Notices and notorised Affidavits to create Lawful Truth that will stand in a court of law, if you can find a court that actually recognises the truth.

It is also my opinion (and not everyone might agree) that no amount of paperwork is much good unless you know you are Sovereign inside. This is the spiritual journey. The outside and inside path work together. If you still believe, "I think therefore I am", you are not there yet for the real you is beyond the mind, the witness and until you know that, you cannot truly say you know who you are.

Love and Light :love: :sun:

AD
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby bill-i-am » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 am

thank you arfuro.

so your all avoiding to answer my smokeing question, but you've not said no... so i guess it's a gray area.
or a big legal no-no untill i am affiliated with a freeman society.

ok cool will joining the society affect things like my education (college) in any way?
will i have to deregister my birth certificate?
i do want to do this at some point but i'm only 19 and am finding it hard to get employment as it is, i cant see taking myself off that grid and being without a NI number to be helpful at this moment in time, but if i dont does that make me still bound by statutory law?

also is there somwhere with a freeman booklet type thing that has all the info writtin down, that i could use to show to the police in case they stoped me lets say? like a freeman of the land society law book... or do i have to write one of these myself?

i know this is all somthing not to be taken on lightly, but as i said i was rather depressed about our civilization, if this is a means of improving on that then im game. i'm not about to rush out my house and have a rowe with the coppers because i think it'll be fun, i am planingin spending a large time researching this but i may have a few stupid questions along the way.

peace.
bill-i-am

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 am

About the only concrete answer you will get here Bill is READ MORE until you know for yourself. There is very little that is black and white here and no one is going to take responsibility for you. You cannot truly be a member of a freeman society until you know what a Freeman is, until you KNOW you are a freeman. Every one has a slightly different journey (see the One True Fact Society, how much did you read, how much did you understand?) As long as you want someone to hold your hand, guide you, you are not free. It takes a while to get rid of the vestige of the nanny state, to free yourself from the programming. If you were Sovereign, you would not even consider subjecting yourself to the twisted programming of their education system (whose only purpose is to subjugate you) or talk about getting a job (becoming a slave to the system).
If I were to tell you to go and drive your car without documents and you ended up in prison, I would be partly responsible. Read V's book "Freedom Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word:", linked at the top. Practice talking to your friends to see how easy it is to make them understand before you try it on policemen. It takes time my friend. Compare your few hrs of research with some here who have spent that many hrs every day for years and who still do not know all the answers. The system may be wrong but it is tenaciously wrong and will not let go of you easily.
Had you thought of forming a freeman society at your college/university/propaganda mill? That way you can pool research and all grow in understanding.
There are many flavours of Freeman, from those entirely of the grid, living off the land, to those that dabble at the edges. Where do you intend to position yourself?
This is a journey, not a destination. Walk the path and you will become free.
Love and Light :love: :sun:
AD
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby pitano1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 pm

hi bill.

here is a clue...all crime is commercial..so it runs on contracts.

the matrix/system binds us by contracts..mostly hidden.

the crown corparation has the monopoly worldwide on the so called law
it allso has its own language `legalese`.

as if this were not bad enough you then have all the secret societies.

in a nutshell..the elite have had it so good for so many years `thousands in fact`

they use the law when it suits..ie to suck us dry,but when it comes to them it dont apply.

eg on the subject of hemp,there was a time when it was an offence not to grow it

oh by the way the pope is in on this act as well.

as you can see this is a vast subject,but remember the most important thing..NO ONE can make a binding contract
for YOU..
pitano1 :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby bill-i-am » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

i already know about our corrupted education system, and about the world elite.
i am ignorent to many things but not everything.
i dont have much clue as to where i want to position myself as of yet, i just dont want to be left feeling victimized and helples like so many others before me... do i must admet i kinda would like us all to hold hands and help eatch other = )

thank you all! i will continue to look in to this stuff for a fair few years i think, i can't see a better chance of "freedom".

but i will most probably ask lots and lots of silly questions aswel, we can all share cant we?
bill-i-am

Return to Frequently Asked Questions