does it matter ?

does it matter ?

Postby benzkii » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 am

on the copyright trademark notice does it actully matter what you copyright and what you trademark as in the legal fiction strawman and the living soul bieng? i myself have trademark ed my strawman and copyright ed my real name but ihave seen others here do it the other way im just concerend is there actually a difference or a right and wrong way?
benzkii

Re: does it matter ?

Postby benzkii » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:09 pm

ok, well guess it doesnt lol...........
benzkii

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 am

Whats the point in copyrighting something that no one can copy?
Freeman Stephen

Postby Farmer » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:00 pm

That reply might be too far out of the box Stephen.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby benzkii » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

so there is no importance to doing it at all, are you suggesting? w so many freeman stress it is essential?
benzkii

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Whether it matters or not is not really the real issue. What is it you are hoping to achieve from your own perspective?
Copyright works we know this. :sun:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby treeman » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Name and address and date
Notice is hereby given to all parties by realname (hereafter I, me, myself) of the offence of copyright trade name/ trademark infringement.
I have a proprietary interest in ALLCAPS and all derivatives, a juristic fiction and corporation sole title which is exclusively my property and which is a trademark/trade name and copyrighted property of me, realname, and you have not obtained my consent to use this copyrighted material.
Any future use of this copyrighted material may be done only with my express permission, and any unauthorised use may initiate a claim for damages.
Proof of my copyrighted claim may be obtained on request from me. All documents relating to my copyright claim may be purchased for £50.oo per document.
Any commercial activity by you in relation to this copyrighted material must cease immediately.
Any database you operate containing this copyrighted property must be altered to show my real name. Optionally, you must close and seal any and all records using this copyrighted property and cease and desist from any and all commercial use of same. Data sharing, file sharing, or distribution by any means is strictly prohibited. Any continued use, after being noticed by me may, upon discovery, initiate legal action for damages.
Any contract, express or implied by your unauthorised use of my copyright, is null and void ab initio from first unauthorised use, and any claim for injury caused by such unauthorised use must in every case be referred to whomsoever has unlawfully made use of this material, whether for commercial gain or not.
Any enquiries should be made to me at the exact postal location shown above.
ALL INFRINGEMENTS AFTER BEING NOTICED WILL INTIATE LEGAL ACTION.
This is actual notice to you.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Return to Frequently Asked Questions