Return to Sender

Return to Sender

Postby WireInTheBlood » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Return to Sender, Not Known at This Address, etc and all the variations...

....what would happen if you did this with all money chasing letters as opposed to replying to them? Like the "Don't Pay; Ignore Them" TV Licence route?

Also, can you remove yourself from the Electoral Roll? Could they use this to "prove" you live there and are just returning all their mail for the sake of it?

Just been wondering!! :thinks:
WireInTheBlood

Re: Return to Sender

Postby Arten » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:19 pm

You don't have to go on the electoral role!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjPrQ1N0hs
Arten

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

They would i should imagine use tax records/social security payments ect to prove you live there.
They may be tricky and turn up with a parcel and ask you to sign for it, most people do and would with out thinking.
They might employ a private detective to monitor the comings and goings of the house ect.

return to sender would only work for so long on its own, it has to be used in conjunction with other methods. There is a procedure that you need to follow in order to get out of debt and just using return to sender would be seen by the courts as being ignorant and negligent and they would most likely decided against you.

Once you have all your notices in place then yes i would return to sender but only after serving all the relevant notices.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Pleasuredome » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 pm

WireInTheBlood wrote:Return to Sender, Not Known at This Address, etc and all the variations...

....what would happen if you did this with all money chasing letters as opposed to replying to them? Like the "Don't Pay; Ignore Them" TV Licence route?

i can only tell you what happened with me. i did all the notice stuff early last year with mbna, which got nowhere. so then i just went and did "NOT RECOGNISED - RETURN TO SENDER" on everything they sent, and they've given up. i did the same with capital one without sending them any notices, they gave up. i've done it with the DVLA without sending them notices, they've done nothing. ive done it with magistrates courts, they've done nothing.

whatever they send you is an offer to contract. sending them back is NOT ignoring them, its returning their shitty offers for their safe keeping cos you dont want it. therefore, no acceptance = no contract. if there's no contract it cant go to court.
Pleasuredome

Postby Arten » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I tend to agree with You Richard they are just ignoring people's Lawful Notices and riding roughshod over our Basic Human Rights and the courts are the worst culprits. Remember you can only ever get Justice in a Just society, the British society is corrupt to the hilt and it is not a bootstrap corruption it comes from the Top Down.
If you refuse to contract I don't see what they can do, we have seen people like Darren Pollard refuse to recognise their courts jurisdiction and they have had no alternative other than to let him go and walk free like a Freeman, which is what he is.
Arten

Postby WireInTheBlood » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Arten wrote:You don't have to go on the electoral role!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjPrQ1N0hs

Yes, but when you're on it (like I am because I've only just discovered all this) how do you get off it?
WireInTheBlood

Postby WireInTheBlood » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow, Pleasuredome, so really it's coming up for a year since you did all that and you've not heard anything since! That's great news! How do you know (if you've done it with the courts) that they've not gone ahead and registered CCJ's against you?

And Holy Vehm, the points you raise have always been my concern, but realisically would they be able to see your tax records when they're confidential?

Of course, you'd only have to keep your head down for 6 years till the debts are statute barred! You could have a different disguise for each month that passed - just think of the fun you'd have! lol :giggle:
WireInTheBlood

Postby Pleasuredome » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

WireInTheBlood wrote:Wow, Pleasuredome, so really it's coming up for a year since you did all that and you've not heard anything since! That's great news! How do you know (if you've done it with the courts) that they've not gone ahead and registered CCJ's against you?

well, they kept sending letter for a while, and some got DCAs to do the same, but they all got the NCRTS treatment, and they eventually gave up. they havent taken it to courts cos there has never been any summons, so there couldnt be a CCJ.
Pleasuredome

Postby Arten » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 pm

I posted a second notice off to a dca on 21st of last month telling them that all future correspondence from them would be returned to sender Refuse to Contract No consent. So today a letter from them lands on the doorstep in a plain enevelope before they were using envelopes with a return address on. LOL
I will just return it as above written in big red letters or do i just take it to the post office and tell them to return it because it is unsolicited mail?
Arten

Postby Pleasuredome » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:29 pm

i'd just write the return address on the back of the envelope, seal it up, and stick it in the post box; NCRTS.
Pleasuredome

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions