Return to Sender

Re: Return to Sender

Postby Arten » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Without a stamp :rotfl:

Once you are on the electrol register you are on it for the year until they ask you to refill their form in.

There is a site I think it is called 190.com where they store information about us
Arten

Postby somenick » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm

NO CONTRACT
RETURN TO SENDER

Someone sends you a piece of mail. Why add "no contract" when writing "return to sender"?
Here are the possibilities I have considered:

1. Is "no contract" used to state that you are not contracting to RECEIPT of the letter? If you open it up, respond, or ignore it, perhaps it could be considered Proof that you are in receipt of and have read the letter. If this possibility is true, it then would beg the questions:
a. By returning it to sender does it demonstrate that you have not ignored the letter?
b. What if they claim it came back and it had been opened?
c. What if they claim it never came back at all?

2. Does it simply assert that no contract exists that says you have to open up mail?

3. Does it assert that no contract exists between you and the sender?

4. Does it assert that no contract exists between you and the UK Corporation?

Just throwing this out there, as I don't know if we have covered these bases properly :)
Magna Carta never applied in Scotland, and the writ of habeas corpus, standardised in England under the Habeas Corpus Act of 1679, has no meaning in Scotland.
somenick

Postby sindakit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Am I correct in believing that it is possible to open their mail, read it, place it in an envelope or back in the original envelope if you opened it carefully enough and then NCRTS? Surely reading an offer to conract is NOT acceptance of that offer?
sindakit

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions