COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Re: COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Postby joefree » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 am

Tyber wrote:I claim my criminal record be expunged/destroy for cannibas is not a law etc

Tyber - this is an excellent point. May I suggest you start a new thread on this specific subject so that this thread (which is developing nicely) can remain on subject. I'm looking forward to any discussion that will ensue. I guess enforcement is going to be the main issue.

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby gepisar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am

FYI: Your gait is as unique as your fingerprint, and your brainwave will be under scrutiny soon. Mmm...
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 pm

huntingross wrote:I added this to the end of Copyright Trademark Name Claim, but probably deserves its own patch for consideration....

GENETIC CODE COPYRIGHT

I, : Mark: Jennings™ (MarkJ™), Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any derivative or style of cause thereof (©MARKJ)

DO HEREBY FOREVER COPYRIGHT MY UNIQUE GENOME,
HOWEVER IT MAY BE SCIENTIFICALLY DETERMINED, DESCRIBED OR OTHERWISE EMPIRICALLY EXPRESSED.

Any reproduction, regeneration or facsimile duplication, whether in whole or in part, whether physically manifested or technologically represented is UNIVERSALLY PROHIBITED.

Any collection, sampling, storage or testing of any material be it of trace or substance, however obtained is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN.

Any transgression by any person, real or fictional, will be deemed to have infringed, jointly and severally, this copyright and will be subject to the Fee Schedule described in the User Agreement to Mark: Jennings™, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS.

All rights and permissions are reserved and may only be assigned, in whole or in part, to a specified agent via lawful, written authorisation by me or my lawful heirs upon my decease.

Hi HR

Excellent work again, as usual. Which of the copyright trademark claim documents would this apply to and in what section(s)?
bustthematrix

Postby huntingross » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi BTM

For anyone pursuing the copyright route, this should be included in the User Agreement, probably at Section D.....as this was written after I created the britified version of the Agreement.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Thanks HR.

Makes sense. When you say "probably at section D", you mean add a section D because your current User agreement doesn't have a Section D? :thinks:
bustthematrix

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Another question…

On the premise that it is not possible for corporations and living beings to interact, how is it that we, as human beings are able to enter into private agreements (contracts) with our corporate fiction person (User Agreements, Copyright Trademark etc)?

Does consent by the human being come into this?
bustthematrix

Postby huntingross » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi BTM

Yes to create Section D.

And, when an author writes a book, are they entering into an agreement with the book or simply claiming ownership of it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby bustthematrix » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Fair enough...

But by that argument, can not the PTBs lay some claim to the name of the STRAWMAN? After all, they created it didn't they though they require the human being to give it all it's energy.
bustthematrix

Postby huntingross » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 pm

But the theory goes, if TPTB claim the strawman, they acknowledge the deceit and the cat is out the bag.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

bustthematrix wrote:Fair enough...

But by that argument, can not the PTBs lay some claim to the name of the STRAWMAN? After all, they created it didn't they though they require the human being to give it all it's energy.

the PTB did not create the STRAWMAN, the creators of the name did, and i have seen no sustainable evidence to the contrary. capitalisation of the given and family names does not transfer title to the state and it has never claimed otherwise, so the proverbial cat could be waiting to get out of the hypothetical bag for a veritable eternity. :thinks:

the LEGAL PERSON is the transmitting utility that enables men and women to engage in the fictional world of commerce; it is the name we use to trade and shelter properties, some of which are willfully concealed from us. therefore, i trademarked my STRAWMAN, rather than the appellation of the flesh and blood, which i copyrighted as the intellectual property given to me by my parents. if anybody else ever makes a copyright claim on the same appellation, i will add an appropriately unique distinction, such as the the name of the first street i lived on or my place of birth.

a santised version of my Copyright Notice can be read below:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/89/common-law-copyright-notice

peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions