looking for guidance

looking for guidance

Postby orangel4 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Greetings,
My name is Jose. I am in NY, I am so happy I came across your blog, I am so amazed about Veronica's teachings. Can anybody give me some more orientation on how to advance my knowledge towards becoming a Free man(banking institutions, legal system, medical establishment, etc.) Sometimes it feels like we are in a multi layer prison.
orangel4

Re: looking for guidance

Postby cassandra » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:32 pm

This is a British site, and while there are many common issues there are a great many things specific to America. Bear that in mind.
For example, American justice systems retain many of the old names for writs while here in Britain we have changed them. We no longer have the old style county recorder – you do. You have some things you may think exist only here but it may well just be that the names have been changed. If so then look for whoever fulfils that function. The name may change but the job remains.
There are also case histories specifically applicable to the states but not here and vice versa.
Look at The Clearfield Doctrine anticorruptionsociety.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/clearfie
You should look at mainerepublicemailalert.com/2015/08/17/us-congress-ho
– America's declaration of bankruptcy; gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title50/USCODE-...
; The Creatures from Jekyll Island for the origins of the Federal Reserve. archive.org/details/CreatureFromJekyllIslandByG.Edwar.. Look at Eustace Mullins.
If you want freeman stuff then look at Rob Menard and Mary croft. There's lots of good history and law in Winston Shrout's stuff if you can avoid getting caught up in the Commercial redemption. Look at Hartford van Dyke – the van Dyke tapes. Look at George Mercier – the Armen Condo Letter and the Frank May Letter – Invisible Contracts.
Through these you will find links and references to take you further on your way.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to Frequently Asked Questions