advice please.... setting up home!

advice please.... setting up home!

Postby alex71 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:00 pm

(Im not sure if this is the right place for this thread, so if you think it should be in another section please move it.)

Right here goes. I have been thinking for a while about moving house....... bad idea at the moment etc.

then after reading up on the freeman etc i started to think, i could buy some land from someone and then build my own house there, well doh! yes i know i can do that! lol. Im thinking more long the lines of the legality of it all (sorry to use that word) the reason i say this is, council sticking there noses in and how to go about the actual sale of my house and the purchase of the new land.

so heres my questions, and plea for thoughts

1. how would the sale of my house work, ie do i proceed as normal(my person), pay off the (very small) mortgage thats left and all fees associated with a house sale............ or is there another way of selling the house as the freeman??

2. how to go about purchasing the land, i know i can claim land, but know where i can buy cheap beautiful land.. so how do i do it ?, just pay cash and live on it,what about the deeds, whos name do those go in??......... and/or can a freeman register in some way (apart from the land registry) to state its lawfully 'his' land,,,, do i even need to bother if im a soveriegn?

3. how would i deal with the council approaches im most likely to recieve, ie planning permission council tax etc etc (there is already road access) do i just tell them when they first visit that i am John of the family:Doe and then treat all there letters after the same as most things like debt collectors and council tax, your after the fiction??

please throw any thoughts you have at me!!

:yes:
alex71

Re: advice please.... setting up home!

Postby jonboy » Mon May 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Certainly wouldn't pay your mortgage off, it was conjured out of thin air by a Banker who deceived you into believing he actually lent you some money. As for the "registration" of anything, it's a no no. Only children ask for permission. Get your land, build your house, tell the council to fuck off. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Mon May 25, 2009 5:49 pm

OK, here goes.

If there is a 'small' amount left on your house....!!....Do you want to a) fight them on this or b) just get out and start your new life and a bigger fight ??

My answer is b)....your choice.

Set up your Copyright Trademark Name Claim (details on the forum)
Set up your User Agreement and Copyright Notice (details on the forum)

Sounds like you have your land staked out already....buy it outright or with an unsecured loan....claim allodial title to it.....and that should pretty much cover it.

Record it at the Land Registry...not register.

The Planners will come after you, and they will proceed through every stage from opening letter to enforcement notice and action at court....at every stage they and others will be dragged into the story, writing to tell you STUFF...at every point, issue a User Account against every infringement and follow through.

Have a happy life.

(oh and corners of farmers fields are usually the prettiest to 'us' and least useful to the farmer...win win....agricultural prices are usually around £2000 per acre.)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby alex71 » Mon May 25, 2009 6:37 pm

jonboy wrote:Certainly wouldn't pay your mortgage off, it was conjured out of thin air by a Banker who deceived you into believing he actually lent you some money. As for the "registration" of anything, it's a no no. Only children ask for permission. Get your land, build your house, tell the council to fuck off. :hug:

totally understand about the mortgage, but theres not alot left on it.
the rest had me in stitches :giggle:
alex71

Postby alex71 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Cheers huntingross :yes:
that helped greatly in starting me off understanding the right way to go.
Yes i have somewhere in mind, thinking, pay cash for it, im a 360 digger driver and know how to build a house so thats sorted..... and you have really brought some clarity to my out of focus thoughts........ thanks :hug: , i dont even know you :blush: :giggle:

have read about the trademark copyright and user agreement, will investigate that much further, so i get from that your saying it will stop them threatening me because it will cost them £HOWEVER MUCH I CHOOSE to use my name in and on paperwork.

I can see the council type battles to go on for over a year or so, most people that try it without using common law spend years fighting the sods.............. could you explain that a little more for me, how will i be different armed with my user and copyright etc.

and i take it for services, mainly just electric,(Gas in a tank and a cesspit for waste another house nearby to hook up to the mains elc) id use the 'ol strawmans bank account and details for electric and gas deliveries/bills.

allodial title, has that been done here in the uk, and if so is it fairly easy to get.(searhing the net now)

this is, on the face of it very appealing :yes: oh go on then :hug:

cheers
alex71

Postby Veronica » Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

alex71 wrote:
jonboy wrote:Certainly wouldn't pay your mortgage off, it was conjured out of thin air by a Banker who deceived you into believing he actually lent you some money. As for the "registration" of anything, it's a no no. Only children ask for permission. Get your land, build your house, tell the council to fuck off. :hug:

totally understand about the mortgage, but theres not alot left on it.
the rest had me in stitches :giggle:

jonboy is a ball of fire, and has a way with words (he doesn't mince them) :grin:
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon May 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi Alex71....a 360 driver eh...a valuble person to know.

The C.T.N.C. (excuse the acronym) doesn't stop them, it endebts them, it should put them in some fear, you will need to lien the User Accounts...this makes it very real...it would bankrupt them...corporately and personally.

I'm past caring at this point....do unto others, especially those that would do it to me. Use any method required to win.

They might try to attack the CTNC directly, but that's the thing with the law, they further endebt themselves and no guarantee of winning.

I should hopefully be getting a definite answer about Allodial Titles later this week all going well, they do exist, the path to them is a little hazy at the moment, but the mist is clearing.

With the title in place, they have no rights over your property, none. They have no right to entry, it is sovereign land, yours. Anything you do and build on it is yours to do with....I posted some links on another thread, take a look at them...one of the videos, the guy is very clear that on your property you don't need consent to do what you want...(well we knew that)

We're all equal under the law...."you can delegate authority but only share responsibility"....so don't submit an application to their authority, the fact that you submit the application gives away what you already have, the authority.

Couple this with an allodial title and to me its a water tight case (pun excused)...add financial ruin to the equation (theirs) and it should make for an interesting mix.

I'm hoping to get this allodial thing sorted soon, and then I have everything in place to build my wee butt and ben in my glen.

hope this is helping
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby alex71 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:22 am

Huntingross.

yes you are helping, greatly..... thanks.

im a 360 digger driver and groundworker, i know how to dig footings upto putting on the last ridge tile, let me know if you need any advice etc :yes:

so from what you say it seems its all hanging on this allodial thing, please keep me informed of your progress im very keen to learn more.

would you have any good links or tips to start me off learning more.

and one thought i had about the land purchase.... what about the human or person you buy the land from, will they have to pay tax on the sale etc, involve solicitors etc and needing my persons name on all paperwork?.......

Could i just agree with the land owner(know him well) that ill take this piece of land we have marked out for this ammount of cash, you ignore what i do, while i get allodial title?? im not sure how 'his' side of things would affect me.... your thoughts please.

And i totally agree with you on needing to use what we can against anyone who trys it on with us. i'll use any avenue open to me lawfully to protect my intentions and creation of my new home.

thanks for your input :yes:
alex71

Postby huntingross » Tue May 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey Alex

Actually no, it's not hanging on the allodial thing....that came as a cherry on the top, which actually turned out to be better than Option A.

Option A was basically as described above....we're all equal, why delegate authority to someone when the authority is inherent in ourselves, a basic of common law is "what's not forbidden is permitted" and planning applications are about consent.

The act of building clearly isn't forbidden because it can be given consent (their world) but I don't need their consent because we're all equal.

So you can see Option A is based on some arguing and bending to will, and ultimately they would take it to enforcement at court.

Allodial Title trumps all of that in one simple statement, it's mine absolutely and there is nothing you can do about it.

On the land buying, conveyancing etc....I'm not sure about it, but from what I've seen, it needs conveyancing to "register" at the land registry....I will / would (depending how it goes) send it to them to "record" the title. But it also seems possible to write a deed, and this could be the basis of your agreement to buy land from your friend, no solicitors required in my opinion....stake it out, reflect it in a plan, highlight any access issues etc...existing services, service routes required and so on....copy it, both sign it infront of witnesses, seal it with a stamp and you should be there or there abouts.

As for reading...start with what you need to know to do what you need to do...copyright is up to you, I've done it but haven't issued a Notice yet, allodial I nearly have covered....I'm starting to branch out to Bills of Exchange now....just learning and consolidating.

And for my sins BTW, I'm an architect, pretty pictures....but can build too....and might be getting myself a mini digger to allow me to dig pads and drain tracks etc....I'll probably tip it with the first bucket full.

Happy days.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions