camera enforcement letter

camera enforcement letter

Postby leamington 1642 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 am

hi all.i sent a letter to the camera enforcement unit asking them for photographic proof that identifies me. calibration proof.and also askd them if there device complied with the interpretation act 1978.! they just sent me final reminder so I asked if they had received my letter they said they would not enter in to correspondence with me ! ?.guess iv lost then ?.
leamington 1642

Re: camera enforcement letter

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 am

They already have entered into correspondence with you by sending you their notice. All it means now is that they will actually look at their evidence and see if its sufficient to have a court impose a higher fine. Notwithstanding that the fine should be exactly the same as at the time the crime was committed, hope springs eternal for those who think a court provides justice when in truth it just rubber stamps government dictat. Wheres the victim?

You might not even get a trial before they jail you for not paying the fine once its reached the court. Ideally you want to delay the threat they are bullying you with indefinitely.

what about:- Agree to pay, so long as they agree to send you all their evidence once you have and that you will charge them five grand if they dont provide the evidence or the evidence is insufficient. This will pay for legal costs in having the fine overturned and compensate you for the hassle they cost you. If they dont agree to take payment, its not your fault. You did offer.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm

It doesn't matter whether or not they have a photo of you. It doesn't matter if the camera was properly calibrated.
What matters is the capacity you were acting in at the time.

Different capacities fall within different jurisdictions. If I'm acting as a policeman must I obey the rules governing firemen?
If I'm an ambulance driver must I obey the rules governing tax drivers?
If I'm driving in my private capacity must I obey the rules for persons driving as government agents?

If you don't know what I'm talking about just pay the fine, otherwise you'll just get in deeper sh*t.
Dreadlock

Postby leamington 1642 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

you were right. I am now in the sh1t!, o well!. next time i'll just ignore the letters so as not to contract with them!.
leamington 1642

Return to General Freeman related questions