our own I.D card ???

our own I.D card ???

Postby alex71 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:00 am

Just lookin for feedback on an idea ive had....... it may work, it may not......... so please post your thoughts on this idea.

Basicly my thinking behind making my own ID card is, that should a policyman or other person try and enforce a statute upon me... i can produce some form of ID......... that without entering into contract or dishonour(should they see it like that) by refusing to give my 'fictional name' or any ID pertaining to the PERSON, i can produce 'my' id card which will state i am the Agent for said fictional PERSON.

idea of wording on card, please point out anything you see wrong, please also note i am fairly new to this and have found nothing about this on the net(yet)............. its just a thought........ i may be completly off the mark here, so please tell me if i am...... explaining where i am wrong would help me greatly :saint:

I, John: Doe, a flesh and blood man and blessed living Soul serving God alone claim the right to abide/live by common law and that law alone.

I, John : Doe do NOT consent into any form of contract with yourself by providing this form of identification.

This document gives an acurate (and lawful??)description of 'John Doe' who is an agent for the legal fiction JOHN DOE

pic here*********photograph* of agent acting on behalf of the legal fiction JOHN DOE

correspondence address

C/O
26 the windywalk
town
city
county
near the postcode [po6576]

given under protest and duress
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence written or verbal in the matter to a direct Human Self, spelt out exactly as typed, namely John : of the Doe family, as commonly called.

my idea behind this, that i can provide a form of id for my human self and i am stateing in writing that i do not enter into contract with the person requiring it......... i have provided them with proof of who i am and that i understand my rights under common law.

questions i have

well first off would this work, either with corrections or in the theroy? am i way off the mark with this?

can i do this without filling a claim of undertsanding and intent or anything like that, basicly as i live now, someone discovering there a real free-person but not having notified any legal fiction yet?
I am about a month away from sending in my claim of rights anyway, but would love to be able to have this........ if its any good.

will it actually offer me any form of protection/aid, will it help me explain to a policy man where im comming from in claiming my rights. rather than just starting off when they ask my name saying ' am i obliged to answer that' and getting there backs up........... i wish to act as a freeman and protecting those rights but without blinding the poorly informed policy officer or whoever with laws they havent heard of and agrivating the situation.

i might add i havent been stoped by the police etc for years and am a peacefull person who really should have no need for this, but would like to discuss its relavance or usefullness, if there is one.

this is my first post :cheer: so please constructive answers pleaaaaase
Alex
alex71

Re: our own I.D card ???

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 am

Well, first of all I don't serve God. And I think you'll find quite a few don't either.

But possibly your basic idea has merit.

kevin had this idea, which was to simply offer them a contract

I must admit, I prefer the sound of slapping them with the terms of a contract, rather carrying around "ID".

Fundamentally because ... unless I've actually breached Common Law ... my ID is irrelevant.

And, if I've breached Common Law, then I'd have no right to withold who I am.

On the other hand ... in support of your idea, Alex ... insofar as I agree we have to think about doing SOMETHING.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Mon May 18, 2009 11:47 am

Hi alex

i will not carry ID. i have the right to be anywhere i want at any time of day or night without proving who i am, i dont need to!! i've committed no crime. i also don't serve god but if you do that's fine

i think the statute boys in blue will only accept what they've been told to accept in the way of ID, if your cards not on the list....computor says no!
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Agreed, they'll be looking for 'official' ID - ie, one that contracts you from the off - beware!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby alex71 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:14 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Agreed, they'll be looking for 'official' ID - ie, one that contracts you from the off - beware!

i understand your point, thanks for the input

BUT........

that also means we as a freeman will come up on the same computer saying NOT ABLE TO COMPUTE......... if i as a freeman dont exsist to them, whats the difference?

MY point in having the card is, rather than getting into the normal verbal bullying to give my name or ' 'll nick you anyway' type of attitude from most uneducated policemen.......... i can hand them a card, that states who i am and what i am ie: a freeman on the land. .... im not that bloke registered to this vehicle officer, BUT i AM that man on the id card i just gave you though, i can see where your confusion is.
Its was my thought to have it more as a learning tool for the police and will state everything they should need to give them what they want........ A name....... an address........date of birth......... pic. obviosley my name will be spelled as a freeman! not capitals etc
what else as a law abiding freeman should i need to give??

not sure if im getting my point across properly.

rather than stand there trying to explain who the 'freeman' is and who the 'fictional' man is....... i just hand them a card and keep my mouth shut, unless there reasonable.
(could even add a fee shedule for signing etc to it............ combine 2 good tools on one card???)

this is one of those thoughts you have that seem great till you try and form them into a useable tool, rome wasnt built in a day, so its not totally a dead idea.............. yet.

hope my reply makes sense.

cheers
alex71

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 pm

You are completely free to take any approach you like of course.

Please let us know if it works.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon May 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey 71

What ever rings your bell is OK, personally, I wouldn't go that way.

I'd also forgotten about Kevins thread, thanks for the reminder V...I passed by my friendly printer tonight and the bugger had gone home early...pre 6.30.

I'm going to find out how much for some duplicate books and one of those nice pre inked stampy thingumies with my copyright name on it (in blue) to stamp over a 'seal' (diagonally of course).
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby alex71 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Veronica wrote:You are completely free to take any approach you like of course.

Please let us know if it works.

its more of a thought/ idea at the momment, call it part of the learning process.... like i say , not all things that seem a good idea actually are lol

as you can imagine my brains a'flow with thoughts as i get used to being, well, ME!!

back to the drawing board i go then :puzz:

cheers all :grin:
Last edited by alex71 on Mon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex71

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Let us know, HG. (I actually had on of those things once. I'm sure you can buy them on-line, btw)

What did your Printer think he was doing sloping off at 6:30. Is he a Part-Timer, then?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 pm

alex71 wrote:
what else as a law abiding freeman should i need to give??

that's our point, as a law abiding freeman you do not need to give them anything, although i admit and fully appreciate that the police do seem to have trouble coming to terms with this fact and can be difficult about it
kevin

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions