Judge "ordered" appearence in court...what to do?

Re: Judge "ordered" appearence in court...what to do?

Postby Freeman-B » Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 am

HI again,

Something else that came to me in the middle of the night!

Also under the Un Universal Declaration (find it here http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html)

Article 20.

* (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
* (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
i.e. you can opt out

Also, under the UK human rights act 1998
under the HUMAN RIGHTS ACT 1998,
ARTICLE 6 section 3 “Everyone charged with a criminal offence has the following minimum rights:”
(b) to have adequate time and facilities for the preparation of his defence;
(e) to have the free assistance of an interpreter if he cannot understand or speak the language used in court

(my emphasis)

You might want to check what the Canadian equivalent is

This is very powerful - not only can you demand an interpreter (unless legalese is your first language!), but you are entitled to the time and FACILITIES to prepare your defence - this could buy you some time(just tell them you have not had adequate time to prepare the defence) and/or you need more facilities (like research help) to prepare it - they will not take the risk of refusing as this could lead to a mistrial and open them up for a turnover on appeal.

I would be delighted if they wanted to pay me to come to Canada and help - haven't been in a while :grin:

Good luck
F-B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby onus777 » Thu May 21, 2009 1:16 pm

RE: Freeman-B reply

Yes, I too hope and pray that all this will somehow "vanish"...
You have grasped the matter of my situation quite well.
The deal is that the judge is trying to compel me to accept a trial date regarding the case as a "victim/witness" to the case.
The problem is that my partner really took a turn on things.
We agreed and studied on how we would proceed, and did ok at the trial, until we decided to leave (lack of knowledge of how to proceed next)
after a week or so, the warrents were sent out...and the rest is history. He still being in prison, and I was detained without a charge, unlawfully for 6 hours in a cell. They syaing: "the warrents being because both of you left court".
In any any event, I stuck to my guns...with claim of full reservation of common law/God given unalienable rights, not forming joinder with strawman.
the problem is this... 2 days ago, my partner was brought to court on bail hearing, and I dont know what happened, but he agreed to the charges, saying he "understands"...he has been in the cell for 3 weeks, I dont know what that might have done to him emotionally, although I can relate, 6 hours was bad enough, so maybe his fear kicked in. So now the situation is a little rough. He agreed and contracted. While I am still not willing to contract.
And and studying as much as I can , and preparing my Notice of understanding and Intent and claim of right, to have them handed to MP etc...
Again, the strawman was "ordered" by the judge to appear next week, and I do not feel I am oblidged to comply. And do not wish to proceed this these proceedings and yet they are trying to anyway? I want to avoid going in there next week, if I serve somekind of notice, will that help? I also want to avoid unecessarily and unlawfully being detained again. What to do?
onus777

Postby Freeman-B » Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks Onus777

I strongly suggest you get in touch with Rob: Menard - if you need details please PM me

You can only be a victim if you choose to be one, as far as I understand to - you can't be forced to contract any more than your partner can. If you signed a stement, it might be a bit differenet, but I imagine they'd have a hard time making a statement stick if you deny it, for example citing your state of mind at the time (upset).

If you refused joinder and acted as the "representative" of the strawman, then there is absolutely no lawful reason to detain either of you for leaving court - the summons was not for you, it was for the strawman, who they COULD lawfully detain, but without joinder, they have no right to take you as surety. I strongly suggest you get copies of both birth certificates in case they want custody of the strawman again at the next hearing - just hand him over and there is nothing they can do!

I feel for your partner and his ordeal - perhaps there is a case for false imprisonment that you could begin (for BOTH of you) that would put the wind up them enough to make them drop it - I'm not the soul to ask, unfortunately.

Re the bail hearing - have you had a chance to talk to your partner since? I'm currently trying to find a document I came accross yesterday concerning a similar statement when someone realised he'd made a mistake in a precvious hearing - will post it here when I find it. In principal, it rescinds all previous contracts in the matter and you start afresh.

Re not complying - you must stay in honour, that means conditional acceptance (by the strawman, not you - remember you are ALWAYS the agent)

I know it's scary (I'm only a beginner too, really) but you/ve done a great job so far - get the Judge on his oath as soon as you can and he becomes a friend (he MUST be independent when he's under oath), he'll be more help to you than anyone else.

Hopefully Rob and his team can give you proper advice, rather than my feeble musings.

Best wishes
F-B

Edited to add - source: http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=999
court brief.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Freeman-B

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Apologies, I attached the wrong document last night - it should have been this one (I have left the other above, as it may be useful for other things)

The gist of what the doc attached says is this (from the post on WFS, above)

“I, Onus of the Family 777, sovereign in fact, a living Christian man on the land until proven otherwise, do hereby rescind for cause of failure to disclose risks, perils, and responsibilities, all signatures executed in my natural and representative capacities without exception on a certain appearance bond dated _____________ and any and all other offers, documents, instruments and process issued to me or legal fiction, ONUS 777, in the matter of _________________ (name the case) with the exception of any and all signature executed for the purpose of accepting for value any such offers and/or
documents. All such offers, proceedings, document, actions, statements and instruments are hereby accepted for value and returned for full credit, by notice all such acceptance signatures whether expressed or implied remaining in full force and effect.”

You could also shorten it to two sentences.

“I rescind all signatures on every document you’ve sent me or legal fiction _____________, leaving intact
all signatures on every banker’s acceptance for value notation.

Hope it helps
F-B
Freeman-B

Previous

Return to General Freeman related questions