past ID with our photo

Re: past ID with our photo

Postby kevin » Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi Alex.

i've just tried to explain this here, take the drivers licence as an example

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=872

Veronica wrote:The fact that you were deceived in the past is the key to everything.

this is a crime under common law and makes all contracts signed while deceived by trick language null and void (like your drivers licence)

Veronica wrote:A basic part of "Contracting" is that you display FULL KNOWLEDGE of what you are getting in to.

did you know that legalese even existed when you signed for your drivers licence? i didn't! i believed i was reading ENGLISH, i wasn't! therefore i was deceived, result....contract null and void

they can re-define all the words they want but until they tell me "this is written in LEGALESE" were being tricked

if i had a contract selling Ten chickens and you signed for them, paid for them, then i told you the word chicken really meant feather, would you be happy buying Ten feathers for the price of Ten chickens?

:sun: think about it :sun:

EDIT: why do you think you need an ID card?
kevin

Postby kevin » Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm

right: i've decided....because i can! to re-define the word "Ten"

now the word "Ten" means "five"

so you've bought five feathers for the price of ten chickens.

not very fair this is it
kevin

Postby alex71 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm

kevin wrote:right: i've decided....because i can! to re-define the word "Ten"

now the word "Ten" means "five"

so you've bought five feathers for the price of ten chickens.

not very fair this is it

Thanks for explaining that, got it straight away!!! thanks!

im picking it up quicker than i thought i would, its just trying to re-program my brain to stop slipping back into thinking like a lizzard lol :giggle:

now this deal we were doing, you know i contracted to pay you a tenner for them, well i re-defined the word tenner it now actually means 1p.......... sorry did i forget to mention that :rotfl:

just off to read your thread!
alex71

Previous

Return to General Freeman related questions