the trouble with learning

the trouble with learning

Postby elemental mechanic » Wed May 13, 2009 2:38 pm

i actually posted this on another site back in april of this year, it feels it was an age ago but funnily enough i am able to look back at it and see the growth of knowledge i have made thus far.

however, having looked back on the site from time to time, i noticed, i never did get a response to the post, not one, not even, what a silly question to ask.:cry:
so in spite of the naivety and that of the question, i am going to leave it in its original format and i ask that the fmotl community will offer some light on my these concerns.

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS..................................................................................................

I have a few thoughts that I want to get clear and would appreciate some feedback from the community.

I have been trawling through lots of posts, mainly to get a feel on how other people have come to understand the freeman principles; I have quickly got the concept of freeman status and through the aid of forum posts on this site and others have found assistance pointers and directions and some useful audio\video material.

as I understand it, common law seems to be the bedrock in which freeman status is rooted augmented by the magna carta, bill of rights etc.

I have appeared to have reached a point where I want to do my first notice of intent & claim of right, this I have come to understand is an instrument, one of many that facilitates the freeman on the land.

I won’t claim to fully comprehend them all, however it’s time to have a go; for the format of the notice I have decided to use this one found on the youtube site:
‘Deconstructing the Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right used in the UK/Great Britain’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ft_Qbx84rw

after which I will tweek and then attempt to get it notarised ( I am aware this bit seems to be hard as notaries don’t seem to want to notarise)

In the short time I have been doing this I have come to 2 points of understanding:

1: it’s a heck of lot to assimilate\comprehend and although I have a lot of information & read a lot, it only starts to make sense to me when it gets experiential.

2: I don’t fully comprehend the aspect of sending an affidavit to the queen within the remit of lawful rebellion, I have read that:

(Contrary to common belief our Sovereign and her government are only there to govern) however a dictionary definition of sovereign reads as:
One that exercises supreme, permanent authority (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sovereign)

whilst blacks law dictionary 2nd edition reads:
a chief ruler with supreme power.

I really could do with some feedback on this point, as I am of the understanding that each individual is sovereign; I have been struggling to reconcile this aspect for a while, beneficial feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

“namaste”

update: i feel so confused at the moment, but i'm going to carry on until i get this figured.

ORIGINAL POST ENDS.......................................................................................................

i am now in the process of comprehending (erm, no) finding an acceptable answer, however your thoughts, comments and knowledge would, as always, be appreciated.

peace & love

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Re: the trouble with learning

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi EM. Thanks for the post, m8 - good questions that most of us have asked at some time, I imagine.

I watched 21stcenturypolitix and the deconstruction of his NOUICOR late last year and - quite frankly - it left more questions than answers, in my brain anyhoo :grin:

I wanted to do one, but wasn't sure of the mechanics, why it worked, or even IF it could work. I then stumbled on to TPUC and John Harris. Now THIS I could get my meagre brain around first time! :clap: Thanks John. We went to a meeting in Oswestry and saw tha man himself - brilliant!! A common man (common - everyday) telling us of our rights and our history - it was earth-shattering confirmation of what we thought to be going on. He mentioned Lawful Rebellion as a solution which is both neat and very very clever, hell - it was brilliance, I admit :cheer:

So, my wife and I sent our affidavits od lawful rebellion in and they remain unrebutted, with not even an acknowledgement from Elizardeath II or one of her many, many minions. So far, so good. We believe these documents give us the foundation to carry on and complete crafting our own NOUICOR and then go through those now.

It matters not to me whether our Queen (Pah!) is 'sovereign' or not - we ALL are!! No need to research for me - everyone sits down to take a shit now and again - Lizzardy being no exception - I'va ALWAYS known it - it just didn't register how BIG the scams are, or how widespread.

Within the next couple of weeks, our NOUICOR will be going out to all and sundry, including what WE believe we can do - ie, making our OWN rules, as sovereigns. Just what nature, not reptiles intended, be we manufactured beings or no.

This tallied with my friend quoting Huxley (snake cult) and his famous - "Do what thou wilt will be the extent of the law" - bunch of gits, all!! - YOU can make your OWN law, so long as no harm is done by you in your actions or dealings. The calims merely state INTENT and if unrebutted, stand as LAW.

Go for it, m8 - do what nature intended - live free and honestly and enjoy this five-sense reality until it's time to return to 'school' and review what we learned in these bodies.

Just my thoughts on it, anyway - you can and MUST/MAY do what you FEEL is right, my friend.

Peace and love,

Baldy (pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Re: the trouble with learning

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 pm

thanks for your response baldy pete, it is frank and defines clearly what has been going on in my head.
(apart from the Lizzardy bits, i have heard the stories but as yet have not sort to corroborate them to my satisfaction, non the less, no surprises and i wouldn't invite her found for dinner, that' for sure) :giggle:

so as soon as i find what kind of things i ought to put in my affidavit i will send it to her (recorded delivery) i'm sure her address is listed in the phone book :giggle:

that then gives me the time to take one more look at my NOUICOR, i am going to put a section in that says i can make amendments to it as is right and proper for me to do so; that will cover all eventualities i'm sure.

peace & love

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Return to General Freeman related questions