Fluoridation in Southampton

Fluoridation in Southampton

Postby Blake1 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 am

Hi,
You may be aware that recently the SHA voted to fluoridate Southampton's water even though 72% of the people that complained stated they were against this. Since then Hampshire against Fluoride has done a brilliant job in not giving in on this.
My question is perhaps one of ignorance being new to some of these concepts, "do they really have the right to do this?"

We will not give up and there is a petition with 9000 signatures already going to the government, hopefully they won't think it's a receipt and try to claim it!

Greg
Blake1

Re: Fluoridation in Southampton

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 8:05 am

Blake1 wrote:"do they really have the right to do this?"

Hi Greg. No, of course they don't.

It's only "might determines right". Nothing more.

Stop paying your Water Bills.

(Note: The very first link, in my very first Post. shows you how to pay - and remain tin-plated - and yet screw them up completely. But "not paying" is better)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Blake1 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 am

Thank you for that, I will certainly use that. I do want the rest of the city to do so as well but the anti-fluoride group are not up for anything that smacks of conspiracy theory, I will have to be tactful on this.

I do have hope though that things are turning, after all it was only when I hit 40 a couple of years back that I started thinking things aren't quite right, you perhaps always felt it but got sucked in by all the media hype and everything. Bit by bit I was slowly changing, hopefully this compound effect is starting to effect more and more.

What a great forum this is, until now I have felt like I am fighting alone.

Greg
Blake1

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 8:51 am

Blake1 wrote:T... but the anti-fluoride group are not up for anything that smacks of conspiracy theory ...

Well ... that will be their downfall, I'm afraid. Unless you know your true enemy, you don't stand a chance.
Blake1 wrote:... you perhaps always felt it ...

Yes ... all my life ... things didn't 'feel' right. But I could not express it in words, until I did the research.
Blake1 wrote:... hopefully this compound effect is starting to effect more and more.

It certainly seems so. You need to remember back in 2003 very few of us could see the bigger picture. Now ... they come from all over the place ... fully armed with information. (Not all correct of course ... there's a lot of disinfo about ... but even that is a double-edged sword ... because it still wakes people up to "the world ain't like you thought it was" ... then it tries to channel that person into a box that's waiting to beguile them in a different way ... e.g. Alex Jones)
Blake1 wrote:... until now I have felt like I am fighting alone.

Welcome Home. Perhaps I should draw your attention to this offer?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Blake1 » Wed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Veronica,

Could you explain your last line about Alex Jones, he seemed David Icke friendly for some time, then turned on him. In your mind is he a stooge?

Thanks

Greg
Blake1

Postby Veronica » Wed May 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Blake1 wrote:Veronica,

Could you explain your last line about Alex Jones, he seemed David Icke friendly for some time, then turned on him. In your mind is he a stooge?

Thanks

Greg

Alex Jones is a stooge, yes. Lots of reasons for that. His background, youth, what he did to a family in North Texas, what happened to his partner (but not to him), the way he goes about things (total fearmongering), multiple double-thinking, using Paul Joseph Wanker as his sub-stooge ... making it up as he goes along ... etc. etc. etc.

Alex Jones has been caught out more times than you've had hot dinners.

Even the Bohemian Grove thing was the idea of Sunday Times so-called 'journalist' Jon Ronson. Ronson & his friends just walked in through the main gate. Jones did all the ducking, diving, and weaving (to make it look good). Does Jones ever mention that it was a combined effort with Ronson? That it was, in fact, Ronson's idea? I've not heard that.

(See what the late, great, William "Behold a Pale Horse" Cooper had to say about Jones. And note, Cooper is 'late' having been shot in strange circumstances by a deputy ... Jones is still alive "deep behind enemy lines" Not that I wish Jones dead, but ... you surely get my point)

Jones has has no more interest in Truth than I have in Tamiflu.

He made the great mistake of having Morgan Reynolds on his show one time. That's how I got to know Morgan & Judy.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to General Freeman related questions