share you FREEMAN story

share you FREEMAN story

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Please tell us about your experiences as a FREEMAN,

Tell us so far how you have used you FREEMAN status and in what situations, how it fared out and what you have done in terms of paperwork(affidavits etc).
Also if you are in lawful rebellion and made the authouritys aware, how is your life different to someone who deosnt use thier freeman status?

would be reall interested to hear from anyone who is growing cannabis as a freeman without harrasment or fear of police where the police knows about it and has been informed?
freemandr

Re: share you FREEMAN story

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Please tell
freemandr wrote:us
about your experiences as a FREEMAN

An odd term to use.

We're not an "us" I'm a me.....and being free is a state not a status.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 pm

freemandr wrote:Please tell us about your experiences as a FREEMAN,

Tell us so far how you have used you FREEMAN status and in what situations, how it fared out and what you have done in terms of paperwork(affidavits etc).
Also if you are in lawful rebellion and made the authouritys aware, how is your life different to someone who deosnt use thier freeman status?

would be reall interested to hear from anyone who is growing cannabis as a freeman without harrasment or fear of police where the police knows about it and has been informed?

Why not tell US about your journey.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello all.

My story is still at the begining. I have filed Notices with DCA's and had success so far with some of them.

I have also refused consent to the policy officers. They offered me a contract to pay them £40 for them stealing my can of beer (wich I was drinking just outside my garden gate) told them that I dont consent and refused to give them a "sirname". just told them I was commenly called stephen. (this is when plod started getting really angry and confused lol) Never gave her the name she was looking for, they just presumed I had the same surname as my Brother who was also getting stopped.

Still awating a summons so I can send it back to them :grin:

P.S got most of it on video. The refused to show me ID tell me their names and wouldnt say if they had sworn an oath or not :puzz:
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 am

Do you have a Youtube channel.

Yeah sorry about using US, its just the way I speak, I belive that I am not a single being, I have a mind, body and soul.....thats why I use "US"

My story is, I was arrested for growing or the leftovers afte real thiefs burgled my house and took my herbs, currently on bail havent been charged, and the evidence against me is weak esp with my defence and them finding no saleable stuff there or nothing growing under the lightint etc.
Since I have been researching and found out all about freeman, wish I knew back then.....I am somewhat sacred to use my freeman status esp against the so called law and courts in fear of being locked up under mental health or contempt of court.

maybe in time with more knowledge and defo some back up I will excercise my freedom.
freemandr

Return to General Freeman related questions