I was not charged but am on bail

I was not charged but am on bail

Postby freemandr » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi,

I am in a dilemma and I'd like to share it with you and request you comment on my story to help me please do not give me advice.

I was arrested in my own house after police called me to say I was burgled, they arrested me as they found some small plants which they say were cannabis in the bathroom, and also a grow tent, which I used for starting my outdoor plants wink wink

I was hoping to do some indoor gardening of tomatoes chillies and herbs(the edicble cooking herbs like corriander etc)wink wink ....my friend bought the cannabis plants round as he thought I'd grow them for him with my grow tent wink wink....I was in the garden when my freind bought the plants round and didnt see them wink wink(rumour says thats my story)....since there was no actual cannabis bud in the house what can the police do me for?

Also I have been rebailed yet I have not been charged with anything, on my bail sheet it says alleged offence - produce a clas b drug - other ....what does this mean?

The duty solicitor kept banging on about how I should answer no comment to all questions, as they have only circumstantial evidence against me, I also told her a story as above and insisted its genuinity.....as I know she will spill beans if she finds out.....she probably has sussed it but I think I chatted her into believing my story above....I had her disimissed....and answered all questions that relate to the above story as much as possible....to keep me out of trouble you guessed. Does no comment mean no contest....isnt that bad advice?

Rumour has it that I was growing some....about 6 plants.... the thiefs broke my door down and stole it....the police came and arretsed me for leftovers but not enough to say I was growing as nothing was found growing under lights and their were only a few small plants in the bathroom and some trim leafs....thats what rumour says is the truth.

any input and comments welcome. :mrgreen:

ps I was thinking of excercising my freeman rights to grow but i think that may bring me too much attention....when i know more maybe
freemandr

Re: I was not charged but am on bail

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Think carefully about this.......

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."
kevin

Postby retlaw » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

think carefully... in-deed,

was it you that was charged ? or was it a state created legal fiction?
retlaw

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

No I have not been charged, but I have been bailed twice now, next time I have to go to the brand new state of the art police investigation centre, i seen pictures of it. it looks like a small concentration camp...I am somehwat scared tell you the truth.

MY legal fiction has been arrested.

Thats exactly why I spoke at the interview and answered all questions, because later I wouldnt have a leg to stand on and could offer no excuse.....did I make a wise move by choosing not to use NO COMMENT...as advised by duty solicitor who says she is on my side but also says she will not lie for me? so she is obliged to reveal the truth to police....but then how is that in my best interests.
freemandr

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

what do you mean by joinder...please point it out
freemandr

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Oh joinder as in the person and me
freemandr

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Joinder - creating a join (contract) between two parties. Your legal fiction entered a contract between itself and the company trading as the state (in this case the police)
The legal fiction has agreed to the terms and cons of the contract.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Were you cautioned ?

Bouvier Law Dictionary

CAUTION. A term of the Roman civil law, which is used in various senses. It signifies, sometimes, security, or security promised. Generally every writing is called cautio, a caution by which any object is provided for. Vicat, ad verb. In the common law a distinction is made between a contract and the security. The contract may be good and the security void. The contract may be divisible, and the security entire and indivisible. 2 Burr, 1082. The securities or cautions judicially required of the defendant, are, judicio sisti, to attend and appear during the pendency of the suit; de rato, to confirm the acts of his attorney or proctor; judicium solvi, to pay the sum adjudged against him. Coop. Just. 647; Hall's Admiralty Practice, 12; 2 Brown, Civ. Law, 356.

When you are cautined you are securitised (you become security for another, ie. principal) "to pay the sum adjudged against him"....by your silence you agree to this contract....and a con it is....and by your words they hope you incriminate yourself....this is legal entrapment....sweet and simple, developed over 100's of years and honed to perfection.

However, the contract is void when you realise the deceit.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I didnt know about freeman at the time, it was because of this arrest I started researching, But tell you the truth, I am somewhat scared, I have been told people being banged up in mental hospitals for this.....and I am not well versed enough yet to excercise my freeman status.

Will it work though, I am having naightmares that if I start my freeman status in court with the legal fiction and requesting oaths, that I may get banged up for contempt of court, If only I had some back up with me I may feel more confident, on my own who knows what they may do.?

Will it work though, have you used it.???

I returned bail, and they rebailed me for another 6 weeks, I am assuming that it will be NFAd since if they wanted to ask me more qs, they could have and should have at the soonest option. maybe they will fine me for possesion of some plants who knows. what do you reckon?
freemandr

Postby freemandr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I was not cautioned....can I declare my freeman ship, to the police.

if so how would I do it, would I say to them I claim common law jurisdiction and under common law growing is not a crime, nor is cannabis, and also ask to see thier oaths.

Do i need my papers
freemandr

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions