Pleasuredome Vs Leicestershire Constabulary

Pleasuredome Vs Leicestershire Constabulary

Postby thebutler » Fri May 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I am trying to find out the conclusion to Pleasuredome V's Leicestershire Constabulary and is he still a member of this forum? (the 'members' list has answered the second part of my post)
thebutler

Re: Pleasuredome Vs Leicestershire Constabulary

Postby john10001 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I don't think it was a good outcome. I believe he did a stint and lost his private conveyance unfortunately.

It has to be back to the drawing board or maybe go the route of foreign plated?

I believe there is one other individual presently driving around on private plates on the mainland but I suspect things may not go well for him either. TPTB will just do whatever they want including theft of and destruction of your property. Foreign jurisdiction is the only answer I can see at the moment but I suspect that will all be tightened up in the future nationally or EU-wide. At the moment there is little they can do against foreign plated travellers, they are a law unto themselves and that is pretty much a good thing.

The bloke on the Island of Forvik I believe is the only one unlikely to be constantly bothered but his case is also pretty much sounding like foreign jurisdiction and even if it weren't I don't think TPTB could be bothered flying out there to enforced their policies against one individual.
john10001

Return to General Freeman related questions