Working without a NI number

Working without a NI number

Postby Chris247 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi there everyone,

I believe this will be my first post and it is only due to confusion and lack of information that I'm having to ask this. (Basically I hope no one has put this on the forums before.)

My question is, could Joe Bloggs (Human) rightfully work for a private sector company, im not sure if this is the right term, without supplying them with a NI Number when asked for after he has been given the position in said company or while currently working for them. Instead telling them he does no longer use his/her NI Number anymore so there will be no need to input this particular piece of data for the use payment towards Income tax and NI.

If someone could point me to a book, video or website that I can take a look at or maybe cross reference with several sources of information then it would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I can give no reward for this :P

Cheers anyway guys,

This is a great forum and is helping me learn
Chris247

Re: Working without a NI number

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Your question is a good example of 'the scam'! The answer is in two parts:

1) NO YOU CAN'T!

2) Offer your potential employer 'conditional acceptance'.

You can't because the 'legal' system won't allow you. They have to be able to get their 'fiats' on a regular basis, don't they?

But if you approach an employer and ask him to take you on as 'self-employed' then that might be a way around it..........but don't hold your breath!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby jonboy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm

The only path to freedom is working for yourself, why do you need a slave master?

Or as a last resort work for an employer on a self employed basis as Mike suggests.

I fucked Employment off in Jan 2009 and bought myself a van, never looked back. Never paid another bean in Tax or NI either. Fuck em.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

I hear that !!
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby FreeEnergy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 am

What do you do in your van Jonboy ? I'm not "Officially" skilled at anything. As that "usually" requires knowing a football supporting, beer drinking, talking about women with extra large boob jobs who you would "fuck" and talking about who's harder than who type of moron that will take you on as an apprentice. "You're that weird guy aren't you ?" Me-"Why am I weird" Well you don't go out and get wrecked or anything. Yep i guess by your definition I'm definitely weird :thinks:

Basically (And I'm sorry to all the decent tradesmen who don't fit my description) I would have to turn into a degenerate in order to fit in certain groups where I'm from (council estate) I Just can't relate or even pretend to relate to the sorts of things that I would have to work alongside, i find people are collectively gone in the head and irritating to get along with.

Yep, I'm ranting a little but, it's the truth.
FreeEnergy

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 am

Not a people person then :grin:

The more awake i become the less i bother with people i know, nothing in common, so im swapping them for the people i meet on my freeman travels, a much better group of people in my opinion.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby jonboy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm

HI freeenergy. I got a van and basically became a "man with a van" in Jan 09. One ad a week in my local rag £15. A couple of months later I got a lawn mower and changed the ad to Gardening. By June 09 I had about 8 regular customers, Once it became winter again I reverted back to man & van work. During 2010 I took on another 10 regulars, and some private nursing homes which are lucrative contracts, and they pay me out of petty cash. During Sept 2010 I took on another deal with a local Charity collecting furniture for them every Friday. During all this time I gradually expanded my tools and machinery, and In Nov bought a newer, nicer bigger van.

You just gotta go for it mate, stop relying on others for a living. Once you get well known, work comes flooding in. I was not skilled at landscaping or anything, but I learned as I went. Do some pretty good projects now, Patios, ponds, tree felling, fencing walling.

The good weeks pay for the bad weeks. You can take a day off whenever you want. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 am

FE wrote -
I'm not "Officially" skilled at anything.
thank your lucky stars for that one... :wink:

DO what you love! It's that simple. You'll get better at it with practice...honest.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby FreeEnergy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:12 pm

the_common_law_reverend_kenny wrote:FE wrote -
I'm not "Officially" skilled at anything.
thank your lucky stars for that one... :wink:

DO what you love! It's that simple. You'll get better at it with practice...honest.

Should not be about doing what one loves, should be about doing what needs to be done; for the benefit of not just ourselves but for others and future generations. If everyone thought like that instead of acting like chimpanzee's and thinking only of themselves, we would already be living in a far greater technological and loving world and all the rest of it. But no.. life to most people is about thinking inwards and acting like irresponsible undeveloped adults.

Why should an asshole of a person buisnessman type have all the money they need to spend on crap and being an asshole. When some loving guy/girl on a street somewhere has nothing. I don't care what anyone says that's plane wrong.

I can't do what i love/think needs to be done, because peoples asshole attitudes get in the way, every single time.
FreeEnergy

Postby Chris247 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

Well, thanks for the quick reply guys. Really appreciate the help and all the info available here on the forums.

It seems this is an important topic for some.

I would begrudge putting my mind to learning a trade, partly because i have always longed for a creative career (not saying it is anything to be looked down upon, after all my father and his are both tradesmen), although in the back of my mind being some kind of well paid music producer seems a little far fetched.

But why not?

Any thoughts on jobs in the creative industry, media? Could a freeman society do without such roles?
Chris247

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions