about public transportation

about public transportation

Postby sandruzzo » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 am

hi All

I've read on Notice of Understanding that we claim the right to use public transportation gratis,but if we call
ourselves out of their society',How could we use it if they can set-up every statues that they want due to the society is their properties??they can say:if you want use it you must pay!!is that true??

ciao
Sandro Of The Family Sabene
sandruzzo

Re: about puclic transportation

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 am

My understanding of this claim is :

Government and public provision is supposed to exist under us not above us (ie. government is subservient to us) and therefore the intention was that these services were always designed to be enjoyed freely.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: about public transportation

Postby Farmer » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 am

I could make the argument that because money now does not have any real value, it is just a token, so they have the right to demand a set number.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 am

is there any such thing as public transport now? they're all private companies around here.

sandruzzo wrote:I've read on Notice of Understanding that we claim the right to use public transportation gratis

i think your NOU should be yours, so we don't claim anything....you do
kevin

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:49 am

Farmer wrote:I could make the argument that because money now does not have any real value, it is just a token, so they have the right to demand a set number.

A set number of Zero = Zero.

I don't know where you are located, but in London, pensioners go free and children go free. So why can't everyone go free?

If HM Treasury creates 'money' (as they do) and Transport for London 'want 'money' (as they do), then why can't they get it from HM Treasury, and not bother us?

They do that for pensioners & children ... so we know they can do it. Q.E.D.

Ciao Sandro. The Italian system is no different, Sandro. You'll find it's all exactly the same. You have a Treasury, and you have Taxation Bodies. Why can't the Taxation Bodies get what they want from the Treasury Body?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Veronica wrote:Ciao Sandro. The Italian system is no different, Sandro. You'll find it's all exactly the same. You have a Treasury, and you have Taxation Bodies. Why can't the Taxation Bodies get what they want from the Treasury Body?

A set number of notes/tokens. I am playing devils advocate here.

I think the real reason is that they want people to be too tired to fight the system.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Kevin, I suppose the best way I can put it is, we have gone from publicly owned public transport to privately owned publicly funded public transport.

I guess its not the method of delivery that counts but the purpose.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Transport not open to the public, but to private guests by virtue of purchasing a ticket
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

I see your point Jon, but even under the definition (i guess kevin is referring to) we had to purchase tickets to ride on public transport....like Council run swimming pools, halls etc...its all pay to use.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions