Remittances - where does this work?

Remittances - where does this work?

Postby KentB » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 am

I hope someone can shed some light on this.

I am a carpenter. If I send a bill (remittance) to a customer for a Garden Building I made him, and he signed it and sent it back without cash or a cheque, I would have a very serious talk with him. If that did not result in a payment which I could use to pay my suppliers and bills, there is a chance his Garden Building would get struck by lightning one stormy night. Because I did not get the agreed exchange for my materials and labour!

What goes for money these days, is after all the most readily available medium of exchange we have - be it a very faulty one.

So at what level of Corporation does Veronicas statements about Remittance become true? If I formed a Limited Company, would I get a handbook from the Government telling me how to cash both the Remittance and the Cheque? I think Not!
My guess is it would only be true with the Government itself and possibly Councils and Banks.

As regards using my Bond, this unfortunately does not work for me since I am Swedish and could only use that if I declared myself a Freeman there and moved back (you think taxes are bad here - you should live in Scandinavia) and managed to uncover how to access my Swedish Bond.

Any data here?

Kent
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Re: Remittances - where does this work?

Postby geebee » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 am

The "bond","a4v" business is a scam that originated in America and ended in a lot of people getting arrested for forging sight drafts.
geebee

Postby KentB » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Re:
"The "bond","a4v" business is a scam that originated in America and ended in a lot of people getting arrested for forging sight drafts."

Alright, what is the evidence for your statement? Looking at Rob Bernards videos it seems to work in Canada for handling things like Student Loans. I have come accross this in too many places to let go of the idea, just because of a comment from someone who could well be a dis-informer.

Maybe it also is not true that loans are funded by my signature. And if that is the case how come when I apply the advice of Mary Croft in dealing with debts, I do not dragged off to court?

A second opinion anyone?
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi KentB

Geebee is our resident alternative voice.

He has found alot of information which he believes counters the points many people are making around the world to support the claims made here.

His points may be correct or simply mis-information, which also raises the prospect that the freedom idea is a pipe dream.

We hope by success to disprove that.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions