its very well thinking your free

its very well thinking your free

Postby bally » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 pm

hi, am just getting familiar with the subject matter, and i find myself with a few important points,
i do believe that acting and believing that i am free will assist in the perpetuation of freedom generally, but if i/we cannot get independent verification of our freedom if we can not get whomever is questioning our freedom to concur then freedom is just a perception it is for all intents and purposes only subjective. And i agree that there is much virtue in this position and if everyone understood their rights our freedoms would be much harder to curtail them, but a position of established freedom recognised and respected would appear substantively more appealing, i note that the perception of achieving freedom is held by some "freemen", admirable, but again has anyone achieved sovereign status as recognised by those who otherwise claim that right upon us, as presumably it is such concurrence that would set you free.
I'M not sure if I'm being clear, it seems that the stage "freemen" are at is that of disputing the contract is valid or that it pertains to their self-only to their person, so there seems to be controversy over some sort of contract or contracts, surely the matter is at this stage undecided, presumably antidote evidence like "the court couldn't be arsed when faced with this challenge" is not quite the same as having the contract recognised as void?
Don't get me wrong, i love this idea and i hold in the highest esteem anyone who advocates personal responsibility in preference to imposed inequitable contracting at the barrel of a gun, all seems like common sense, never the less is there not a danger that if a coordinated process of creating presidents and gaining official verification is not adhered to very carefully that a delusion might be all the freedom we really get.
presumably one of the chief dictating factors that determine an ability to be independent/sovereign in almost any context is the ability to convince others to concede that this is indeed the case, now we can preach to the converted, we can be free in our own hearts but can we be free amongst those who by nature of their law consider us their subjects, do we not have to establish recognition that this is indeed the case.
perhaps i have not "got it" or just not found the appropriate thread so if anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it,
Can anyone suggest what the next stage after posting notice is, might be, could be !?! in order that we might achieve recognition of our declared status?
And lastly this society thing, does joining a forum constitute a society, has anyone started an independent society, if i have to be a member of one does it give the society power over me?
bally

Re: its very well thinking your free

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm

bally wrote:never the less is there not a danger that if a coordinated process of creating presidents and gaining official verification is not adhered to very carefully that a delusion might be all the freedom we really get.
There is a slight danger of creating presidents to lead our new society, though only by title, as we will all be equal. However I think what you meant to say was precedents :giggle: as in judges rulings based on preceding cases. I think probably the best way for you to get the information you want will be to start with viewtopic.php?f=47&t=331 then Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception and work your way through all of Rob Mennard's videos (I think most are posted here under the Media library section). Don't worry that they are Canadian based as most of it originally stems from England originally.

If you are keen to get into a new society then one is being set up over here http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/WFS/ ... Isles.html but there doesn't really seem to actually be one to join yet as such. Lot's of organizing being set up for creating a roll, and membership cards etc.

bally wrote:presumably one of the chief dictating factors that determine an ability to be independent/sovereign in almost any context is the ability to convince others to concede that this is indeed the case, now we can preach to the converted, we can be free in our own hearts but can we be free amongst those who by nature of their law consider us their subjects, do we not have to establish recognition that this is indeed the case.
I would agree with this generally Bally, we do have a task of convincing/educating the "authorities" within the existing system that we are peaceful, lawful and show them that their statute laws no longer apply to us, and until that is fully recognized we are not as free as we can be. But I'm pretty sure that freedom is on it's way if enough people get involved in this :sun:

Namaste

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bally » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

thanks for the intrest, i know that there prob keen to not make it easy but is it not possible to dare i say it, get a juducial rulling on whether or not you are a british citizen ect?

is there not some kinda court or process that countries and nations would use to verify their standing amongst other nations?

or even better take the state [uk corperation] (in the most appropriate form)to court to contest validity or terms of contract! i know im speculating a lot and its off the beaten track from what some are doing but it strikes me that there is a general concencous that we were duped into contracting, and if the courts are there to find remedy then, after our notice of intent/understanding if we are realy lawfully freemen then surley a court would have to pronounce that fact? Perhaps im just niave but if the court dont or wont concur then the whole process would require modifications! otherwise its usless.

It seems thats theres variations on how to acheive freeman status but if its only recognised by other freemen then its no good to me, personally i would be willing to follow any process that led to not being someonelses subject or ward, i would also be willing to participate in test cases, to this end if anyone knows where the process should go after the notice ect. then please let me know. if the notice has been served and not contested, would this be a good point to litigate against the state to establish status? Are there other processes that one might engage in after the notice to clarify or further enhanse status?
bally

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm

The problem as far as i can see it is this, The Government is corrupt, the legal proffession is corrupt, there is no justice as we dont live in a democracy anymore.
Government rules over the people, its no longer by the people for the people. The date this changed, i couldnt tell you but its true none the less. This government simply does as it is told by the corporate giants and financial insitutions, private banking sector etc. The majority of policies , acts, statutes etc that we have in place in this country now are being given the force of law to further the profiteering in this country, nearly all so called crimes (outside of those under common law) result in financial penalty.

The government is so indebted to the private corporations worldwide that it simply has no choice but to do what it is told, this is why billions/trillions of future taxpayer debt is being stolen right from beneath our noses, only we are told its "Financial Stimulus", it is also why no matter which party we elect, globalisation continues to tighten its grip on the UK, and unfortuantely we now have a situation where our army and police force cannot see it and are becoming nothing more than a corporate enforcement agency, and even the general population are so subserviant to the power of globalisation that they are totally blinded by it.

Globalisation, The Law of financial control is taking over this country and without the majority of the population of this country understanding this then we are stuck with it, the majority of the public services we once had in this country are now corporate, and as each Boom/Bust cycle deepens, the more the giant corporations buy up.

Public Transport is now privately owned - London Buses is the subsidiary of Transport for London (TfL) that manages bus services within Greater London, UK. of which most services are provided by private sector operators. The tube is now split between tubelines, metronet, TFL etc in a PPP (Public-Private-Partnership)

Our water supplies are privately owned - Thames Water, known originally as the Thames Water Authority and after privatisation as Thames Water Utilities Limited, is the utility responsible for water supply and waste water treatment in parts of Greater London, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, and the Thames Valley in the United Kingdom.

Power Supply - All Privately Owned Corporations.

Police Forces - All trading as Companies, Private Police Forces like The Ministry of Defence's 'private' police force is using wide-ranging powers to stop and search thousands of tourists and other suspects. Armed street patrols, who are not required to identify themselves as MoD officers, are questioning people queuing for boat trips on the Thames or having their photograph taken in front of Big Ben. Officers - who are routinely armed with sub-machine guns - say they are targeting those who match "certain profiles or behaviours" to deter terrorist attacks. Their uniforms make them virtually indistinguishable from other police forces, but unlike regular officers, who are overseen by the Home Secretary and civilian police authorities, the MoD patrols are "under the command" of the Defence Secretary and a committee of civil servants. Their normal role is to guard military installations and to investigate crimes on the 'defence estate'. But the 3,500 officers are now able to carry out street searches after they were given extra powers under anti-terror laws. Securicor are to create the first truly corporate police force in the UK called "First Response", ACPO "The Association of Chief Police Officers" is a private company and the Office of the Information Commissioner has confirmed that the Freedom of Information Act does not apply to the Association, since Schedule 1 of the Act does not include a definition which covers ACPO.

Military - Private Military Corporations, Aegis Defence Services · ArmorGroup International · Xe (formerly Blackwater Worldwide) · DynCorp International · Fluor · GardaWorld, to name just a few. Many of which are and have been used in recent events in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In fact most public services are now privately owned, most government buildings are owned by private individuals and corporations and rented out by our government.

The list goes on and on...

CORPORATION OF LONDON
MUSWELL HILL
LONDON, N10 3JN

City Of London Police
P O Box 36451
LONDON, EC2M 4WN

LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
EASTERN COMMAND HEADQUARTERS,
2 FERN ROAD, LONDON,

LONDON BOROUGH OF LEWISHAM
Also Traded as LEWISHAM COUNCIL Chief Executive Dept, Lewisham Town Hall, LONDON, GB

All registered companies and currently trading.

While we tacitly consent (not to be governed but to be ruled), we can only play within their rules. The system has been in transition from democracy to globalised rule for a long time, but its now moving along rapidly, the biggest problem we have is that in general we tacitly agree with their rule over us and until britain grows a pair of balls its gonna stay that way.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby bally » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 am

I agree the shit is starting to stick! and im wanting outof here before its too deep to move,

Still corruption asside(if that is possible) if the legalities/lawfullness of the freeman route are certian then surely we need to find a court and thrash out the intracies? If not certian and we are warry to risk all, what might be the next step. I would happily marter a further peice of my life to the cause! but i think there are those who are better informed than myself who could advise me. Either the freeman route has reached its logical conclusion and requires testing(proof) or there is something more to be done.

It seems all well to be too much hassel to process through the minor courts but ive noticed in almost every case it is done by means of the court not recognising the status of the freeman.......Surely there must be a way to force the court to formally recognise the status?
bally

Postby samsmith » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 pm

bally wrote:
It seems all well to be too much hassel to process through the minor courts but ive noticed in almost every case it is done by means of the court not recognising the status of the freeman.......Surely there must be a way to force the court to formally recognise the status?

That is the goal of the freeman movement in all it's various forms, and the test cases will start to come soon I think.

sam
The real wealth and power of a community is with the people.
samsmith

Postby Wolf » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 am

Bally , Andrew, Sam et al... what intelligent posts..thank you !! So refreshing.

People are working behind the scenes on these things. They don't frequent forums a lot because forums are not always a good place for cohesive, intelligent, non duplicating action.

Andrew explains the problem brilliantly imho. Bally asks exactly the right questions imho.

I like to get to the nub (crux) of the matter. This is a very lonely task with no support. Why ? Because people can't control their egos. Bless them. Why else ? cause they don't realise this is first and foremost a spiritual issue. Why else ? Because there seems to be a lack of pragmatism and practicality. The list goes on.

I would like to PM you privately. Shooting from the hip however..imho....

We are in lawless bandit country
We require mass non cooperation but its looking unlikely
We dream about a miracle and yes miracles are possible
The NWO get us to create their NWO with fear. The mystery schools taught them (not us !) that reality can be created from fear. Wise freemen know that reality can also be created/manifested with love. Thats why its a spiritual issue.
99% of the www is misinformation
The PTB are (astral) possessed and inter bred. This is one key.
The PTB got lke they are partly because for thousands of years the sheeple acted like wankers
NO freemen concepts are conclusively proven yet
The problem always comes down to not being able to uphold natural law and stay out of ficticious jurisdiction.
Most freemen are space cadets
Most people think the solution is to confront the ptb's. imho that is nonsense.

One solution is to raise our status/standing to equal the ptb's. imho this is the ONLY solution I have come across.

How is that done ?

By invitation I think

Why ?

Cause its a spiritual issue
Wolf

Return to General Freeman related questions