Here's how its going to be

Here's how its going to be

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm going to take back the English language....I don't want to watch what I say because its been hijacked by lawyers, or have my choice limited to words I don't like because I'm trying to avoid their words.

Henceforth, human shall interchangeably be, but not limited to :

Person, homo sapien, mankind, human being, man etc etc etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Here's how its going to be

Postby Zaniwhoop » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm

It only needs to be a temporary watching of what we say, until we have either transformed this society or created our own, otherwise it looks like you'll just be maintaining the grand deception. Which can have its appeal I suppose, like the appeal of staying in The Matrix for Cypher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUh ... re=related However I don't think many people saw him as the hero of the movie. But hey! maybe we're not all cut out to be heroes.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Both the singular and plural is homo sapiens, there aint no homo sapien. :geek: :ugeek:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I think the deception is maintained if you accept you're avoiding the words because they are theirs...take them back and own them...they can try the "you're using our words, therefore our definition applies"...is simply rebuked with "nope, here's my definition"

Its like serving the NOU, if we're all equal, then the people we might think we should serve them upon, are not worthy of it as they are nothing in the scheme of things, so by issuing it to them we accept they hold some position worthy of notice....we catch ourselves out in the deception.

The Matrix is an interesting analogy btw....I also like Minority Report.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:02 am

Very fair points Huntingross, but as far as I can see without having our own fair, just and equal society up and running the we are a part of theirs, and like it or not we are not all equal yet. Some people have grown very powerful from all the power that people have fed them with via the socialization process (education, media, peer pressure etc.) that we all undergo. For example let's take an extreme, does a starving child in Ethiopia have the same power as Barrack Obama? Or is an abused child as powerful as the parent or carer that is beating them?

So although we are born equal and should be equal, in this crappy world we currently live in this is certainly not the case. However we are really infinitely powerful consciousness and the more we wake up to that fact the more effective we can be. Also we outnumber them greatly, I expect you've seen this clip from bugs life, but I find it very empowering http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTL7P3c3 ... re=related and this bit near the end too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTL7P3c3 ... re=related The only thing that confuses me a little about it is David Icke claims Walt Disney is very Illuminati, so why would they let such a powerful message get out in one of their films? Maybe they just plain didn't notice it's import.

I don't remember much about Minority Report, I'll have to watch it again at some point. Gattaca too I think had some good points in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1IB9RVE_U actually I'm definitely going to have to re-watch that as the main character is (probably not coincidentally) call Vincent Freeman, which I don't think I spotted the first time around.

Anyway, I hope we soon see the day when we can take back the English language, when we don't have to interact with their one at all except maybe on an equal footing. I'm sure that day isn't too far away.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Why would I possibly want to discuss the point further when you trumped me with Bugs Life....the force is strong in this one.

Both excellent films cited by my learned friend

When am I going to buy this Mars bar.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 pm

huntingross wrote:When am I going to buy this Mars bar.
I think best to keep that for the other thread, I'm still trying to find the UK equivalent forms for the OID and suchlike. So I think further study is needed still, trouble is it's all hidden in amongst financialese. Cunning little stunts the PTB are like that. But hopefully we can cyber :shake: on the deal soon :sun: .

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Freeman related questions