Preying on my mind

Preying on my mind

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:03 pm

And this is what it is...

To the system we want to turn away from, the system that makes demands and claims of us, we say we should honour it, not dishonour their notices, make conditional acceptances of their demands.....but why.

We use the analogy of resigning a club and therefore its rules....I wouldn't pay any respect to a club that made demands of me after I resigned....I couldn't give a tuppeny toss if they like it either....I wouldn't accept conditionally or otherwise their claims after I resign....

So....what or where is the difference.

It still feels like accepting they have some validity in my life.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Preying on my mind

Postby jonboy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Too right! Why should we even acknowledge 'their' existance? As long as we do no harm to our fellow men, why can't we be left alone? Who has the right to have 'power' over others? It makes me :grr: Anyone up for a 3 month trial 'boycott' of all things 'official' ?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby geebee » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

jonboy wrote:Too right! Why should we even acknowledge 'their' existance? As long as we do no harm to our fellow men, why can't we be left alone? Who has the right to have 'power' over others? It makes me :grr: Anyone up for a 3 month trial 'boycott' of all things 'official' ?

What would you be boycotting in that 3 months?
geebee

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 pm

jonboy wrote:Too right! Why should we even acknowledge 'their' existance?
Currently, because it will be read by them as tacit consent. For example if I just ignore all there summonses and bailiff visits, rather than responding honourably to them, I am likely to be treated as a criminal, arrested and put in prison (which won't help my four children very much). We need to establish permanent estoppal firstly, and then we are still going to have to deal with the lack of knowledge about all this amongst the constabulary in general (present company accepted) and other "officials".

I think there are many things we need to get in place before we can just totally ignore the present system and be separate. I do think we should contribute a fair share to infrastructure that we still use whilst we are developing alternatives, for example roads and waste disposal/recycling and yes peace officers and fire brigade and suchlike.

jonboy wrote:As long as we do no harm to our fellow men, why can't we be left alone?
Well we should be able to be, and will be eventually I hope, though I do think the PTB will be trying to make some examples to try and keep this under wraps.

jonboy wrote:Who has the right to have 'power' over others? It makes me :grr:
Yeah, that is a trickier question, I'll have to come back to that one, though I do think there are circumstances where it is necessary. Such as forcibly stopping a child or youth from climbing a high voltage electricity pylon or similar.

jonboy wrote:Anyone up for a 3 month trial 'boycott' of all things 'official' ?
Not all things, no, unless you can convince me that there are millions who are going to do so also.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 pm

huntingross wrote:We use the analogy of resigning a club and therefore its rules....I wouldn't pay any respect to a club that made demands of me after I resigned....I couldn't give a tuppeny toss if they like it either....I wouldn't accept conditionally or otherwise their claims after I resign....
What if you still have to share their clubhouse, at least for now? We still gotta get along with them don't we?
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

In a world where not saying anything is considered to be yes, where the right to remain silent implies approval, I don't think it matters whether I speak to them or not, because either way it implies I remain part of a system I don't like anymore.

However, onwards....when I reply to them, I want it to be with a User Agreement shoved in the hands.

The sovereign thread by Onemanandhisdog, viewtopic.php?f=47&t=401, was good for the counterclaim....I'd always been told if someone makes a claim against you to immediately counterclaim, today i understood why. You stop being the defendant and become the Plaintiff and retain sovereignty.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Quite a bit of listening to do there, I'll have to get to it later.
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I've only managed the first one today, too many to do in one sitting.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions