Re: Proof of life?????????????

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Has anyone tried this ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Oshun » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm

A and HR,
So all we have to do to access our life annuity is prove to the National Debt Commissioners we're alive? It can't be that simple surely Oshun?

Well, if you really want to hide something huge, then hiding it in plain sight has been proven to be a highly successful strategy, no? Once again, we are forced to look within - ask yourself if it feels as though it could be possible. Accept that the mind has its limitations, that it may be used to discern certain facts and then check out your gut feeling... Then try it - stand your ground and remember, you are the sovereign creator of your world - what would a sovereign do? Demand the adequate performance of those in the administrative roles - 'here are your rules, this is my interpretation, if you cannot rebut it under oath/attestation, penalty of perjury and full commercial liability, then stop wasting my time and do your task.'

Of significance too is the fact that even those working in the system itself, some in so-called senior positions, have little cognizance of many of the very statutes that their corporations/councils/extortionists and they are obliged to adhere to. This may even be the case with someone as high in the system as the Comptroller General of the National Debt Commission. If there is one thing i am constantly reminded of with our Freemanary it's this: no one really has any clue what the fuck is going on, even in their own every day life - so let's remember this and take back the control of these administrative/legal matters that have been allowed to slip. Whilst remembering, of course, that although ignorance is no defence, we have all played our part(s) in letting this happen. However, fraud is fraud, we have every right to anger and karmic debts have accumulated to gargantuan proportions. As my friend memorably told the clerk to the justices, " And be sure to tell the boys at the lodge, it's all unravelling, man, it's all unravelling..."

In answer to HR's question - I know of one redoubtable sovereign freeman who is currently engaged in precisely this endeavour - there will be news and when it comes, it will, rest assured, be further knowledge made available for all of the beautiful truth explorers who wish and need to know. And who have the cajones to try it out. Mind you, that seems to be an increasingly large number... Interesting times, eh?

It's all a cosmic game, man, all of it

Love All Unconditionally,

Peace

oshun :sun:
Oshun

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 pm

This all sounds good to me Oshun, I've heard of the Cestui Que Vie Act before but didn't have the capacity to deal with it at the time.....but time changes things and my focus widens with experience.

I certainly feel like firing off a Notice or two to these guys.

One year ago, I never would have thought about changing the plates on my car, declaring independence, liening on the cops, telling a bank they can't impose conditions on me without my consent etc

I wonder what this year will bring......mark is no longer missing presumed dead guys....I'm here sticking my finger in my ear (apparently).

Any pointers will be gratefully received.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am

Ok...I have read the Olde English Cestui Que Vie Act

CESTUI QUE VIE. He for whose life land is holden by another person; the latter is called tenant per auter vie, or tenant for another's life. Vide Dane's Ab. Index, h.t

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/cestui+que+vie

There is also a youtube link here

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4031#p38105

And I have read the link to Michael's freetheplanet webpage.

The Act sets out there being a problem with people being abroad over seas or wandering off the map within the Realme and causing difficulties for people at home (literally) because they are dependants.....dependant on the person who has absented themselves for the security of where they stay.

This person was

granted Estates by Lease for one or more life or lives, or else for yeares determinable upon one or more life or lives

By

Lords of Mannours and others

So when they go missing, the Lord of the Manor would seek either to throw the tennents off the land or make a new lease.....

The period of 7 (seaven) years is established for proof of death.

This can be seen as a good (pragmatic) or bad solution to a problem......BUT.....nowhere in the Act do I read the Government becomes the Trustee of lands and property.

HOWEVER

Having read Michael's webpage the Act appears to be secondary to the Annuity question and in that regard the CQV Act is most likely important.

ALSO

I do not read the Act as saying we are all dead unless we say otherwise.

OF COURSE

This is my humble opinion and can be swayed by the power of conversation.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Morning huntingross, it was my understanding that it was relevent to the birth bond and the ability to register a claim. When the annuity was deemed abandoned property following the failure of our legal guardians to register it in the commercial registry within seven years of its creation. would that be implying that we have up until the age of seven to be able to make that claim on our birth bond, so as not to be abandoned at sea.
Im taking my finger out of my ear now.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Free... well almost » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi hr,

Below is the part that we are concerned with. I've highlighted in bold the specific bit.

If such person or persons for whose life or lives such Estates have beene or shall be granted as aforesaid shall remaine beyond the Seas or elsewhere absent themselves in this Realme by the space of seaven yeares together and noe sufficient and evident proofe be made of the lives of such person or persons respectively in any Action commenced for recovery of such Tenements by the Lessors or Reversioners in every such case the person or persons upon whose life or lives such Estate depended shall be accounted as naturally dead, And in every Action brought for the recovery of the said Tenements by the Lessors or Reversioners their Heires or Assignes, the Judges before whom such Action shall be brought shall direct the Jury to give their Verdict as if the person soe remaining beyond the Seas or otherwise absenting himselfe were dead.

Imho this clearly states that we are considered dead to the courts and I guess any other commercial body doing business with our fictions until we prove otherwise. And perhaps proving otherwise is as simple as showing up at the National Debt Commissioners offices. see below

Mode of payment of life annuities.
— (1) The quarterly payments of life annuities shall be made by the Commissioners by warrants, addressed to the Bank of England, upon proof of the existence of the nominee, or, if the annuity depends on two joint lives and the life of the survivor, of either of the nominees, or, if the annuity depends on the joint continuance of two lives, of both the nominees, either—
(a)
by the personal appearance of such nominee or nominees before an officer of the Commissioners on the quarterly day for payment or some day subsequent thereto; or
(b)
by the production of such certificate and declaration as are in this section mentioned; or
(c)
by other evidence to the satisfaction of the Commissioners.
(2) The certificate so required shall be a certificate by any person prescribed in that behalf by a warrant of the Treasury that the nominee was living on a day specified in the certificate, being the quarterly day for payment, or some day subsequent thereto.
(3) The declaration so required shall be a declaration by a person entitled to the life annuity, or some person on his behalf, stating that the person mentioned in the certificate is the nominee or one of the nominees on whose life the annuity depends, and where an annuity depends on the life of two nominees and the life of the survivor, the declaration, if referring to one only of the nominees, shall state whether the other of the two nominees is living or dead, and, if living, his usual place of residence, or that the person making the declaration is wholly ignorant whether such other nominee is living or dead, or of his place of residence, as the case may be.
(4) Where two or more annuities have been granted upon the life of the same nominee, then—
(a)
if the existence of the nominee has been proved by his personal appearance before an officer of the Commissioners for the purpose of one of those annuities, no further proof of his existence shall be required in respect of any other such annuity; and
(b)
if a certificate of the existence of the nominee has been produced in accordance with the provisions of this section by a person entitled to one annuity, it shall not be necessary for a person entitled to another such annuity to produce a certificate, but a declaration by or on behalf of the person entitled to such other annuity as to the identity of the person to whom the certificate relates with the person on whose life his annuity depends shall be sufficient.

This is looking like a very promising avenue! :yes:

Peace
Free... well almost

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi FWA

I'm not saying the CQV Act has not been perverted or used in some other way, but my reading of it doesn't change in view of the highlighted section.

The reason is the entire paragraph is unpunctuated save 2 apostrophes......which as we know, the words between can be removed without altering the meaning......If you read the entire paragraph it refers to the Action of Lessors and Reversioners who can not prove the life of the Lessee it will be taken the Lessee is naturally dead.

It is possible that this Act is being used in some way to further another cause, but seemingly not by itself
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby enegiss » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 pm

yeah, i can see what your saying hr, good spotting, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Free... well almost » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

huntingross wrote:The reason is the entire paragraph is unpunctuated save 2 apostrophes......which as we know, the words between can be removed without altering the meaning......If you read the entire paragraph it refers to the Action of Lessors and Reversioners who can not prove the life of the Lessee it will be taken the Lessee is naturally dead

As far as I understand it, we are the lessee. Registering our birth with the government makes them the owner/lessors of our fiction/person/s. And as the government has stated that they will consider the lessee naturally dead in the CQV Act unless proved to them otherwise, we know that they, as lessors, will make no effort to provide that proof, so we will naturally have to provide it ourselves. If this is the case then taking ownership of our fiction with a NOUICOR, Copyright and/or BC Bond, or providing a proof-of-life by affidavit to the treasury and/or NDC makes perfect sense. If the real man is the owner of his fiction then he IS alive.

Interestingly, the Government Annuities Act 1929 section 10 paragraph (2)

The certificate so required shall be a certificate by any person prescribed in that behalf by a warrant of the Treasury that the nominee was living on a day specified in the certificate, being the quarterly day for payment, or some day subsequent thereto.

Now, I believe this is why the BC bond has had success. If you the real man have bound your fiction in security agreement, you are alive. The Bond Order (a la Winston Shrout) takes charge of your cestui que trust, your annuity. Imho, treasury will send your bond/proof-of-life to the NDC where your BC is attached to the corresponding annuity.

Just my view and I could well be wrong.

By the way, I spoke with the DMO today. I asked; if I was considered missing or dead by the state, and wanted to prove I wasn't, what would I need to do? They suggested the best way to be recognised as alive is to get an affidavit of truth verified by a notary stating you are alive and of sound mind.

huntingross wrote:It is possible that this Act is being used in some way to further another cause, but seemingly not by itself.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this? could you explain further? sorry :blush:

peace :sun:
Free... well almost

Postby Terry: FMOTL » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok Totally lost here.
How do I prove I am alive? I am 37 years old, reside in the UK, hold a uk birth cert and uk driving licence. And have been using MR Terry *****., not realising that i am not a corporate person but a human freeman and dont need/want the MR.
I wish to change my driving licence to Terry : of the family name *****. How can I do this?
In other posts I see local councils ( re council tax) requesting proof of who I am. How do I provide this as I have no documents stating Terry of the family name *****? And should I?
Terry: FMOTL

PreviousNext

Return to General Freeman related questions