Born overseas?

Born overseas?

Postby Anthony » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:47 am

Hello,

Firstly, thanks to Veronica et al for setting up this website and sharing the freeman concept. It is a concept that I had a suspicions was possible for quite some time now as I had a lawyer friend many years ago who had alluded to many of the things discussed in this forum.

My burning question is this:

I was born of English born parents whose lineage can be trace back theough the ages etc. However, they left this country in 1955 and I just happened to be born in Canada (and ended up living in australia for 35 years but that's another story).

I have now returned permanently (provided that the UK can be saved from the totalitarian monsters intent on swallowing it up into some freakish dystopia) and am interested in either a/ becoming a freeman or b/ at least employing as much of the knowledge herein as possible.

Now I notice that all the NOUICORs explicity state that the human being refered to is born in this country

Where do I stand having not been born in England?

If being born overseas is a problem, is there another form of lawful rebellion I could use, such as the Article 61 route mentioned on TPUC?

Finally, (and just thinking aloud here) is there any benefit in actually forming a named corporation to deal with one's financial affairs, making a clear distinction between a human being and his "corporate" activities. This "seemed" to be how my lawyer friend had it set up (with the caveat that this was in Australia).

Regards to all
Anthony

PS Hat-tip to the fellow on www.housepricecrash.com who linked to this site.
Anthony

Re: Born overseas?

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Anthony,

First of all it seems you need a dose of my Very Cunning 2-Step Plan for Freedom. It's all about peaceful co-existence wherever you are on the planet. Countries and Nations are actually legal fictions. So how does it matter where you were actually born?

It's all an 'attitude of mind', after all. (When it comes down to it).

Where do you stand having not been born in England? "In England" ... is the answer to that, based on what you said. And England is a Common Law jurisdiction.

Take it from there.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 am

You already have a Corporation handling your affairs, it has just been mishandled by everyone else.

There seems to be two schools on this to my understanding, take back control of your legal entitiy or find a way to bring it down.

Ultimately its a decision which way to go, but there is plenty of stuff here and around to guide your process.

My NOU (work in progress) doesn't make reference to being born here as I'm an Aussie....hooray.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Anthony » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Veronica wrote:It's all about peaceful co-existence wherever you are on the planet....

...It's all an 'attitude of mind', after all. (When it comes down to it).

Yes indeed. Training the (brainwashed) mind is the hard bit... perhaps impossible for some (eg our friendly neighborhood policeman/policyman).

The desire to live in peaceful and harmononious co-existence often prompts us (well, me anyway) to try to be as co-operative as possible, including cooperation with those who covertly seek to supress and/or manipulate us. Everything on this site points to non-cooperation with these slugs in certain circumstances. That's a difficult psychological hurdle to overcome for me.

The thing is, as everybody here knows, is that cooperation is all too often to our detriment. My wife was involved in an incident recently where her outright cooperation was used to her disadvantage. She is of course devastated and feels quite violated, but a useful lesson, for both of us.

We're getting there, we are gradually retraining our minds.

huntingross wrote:You already have a Corporation handling your affairs, it has just been mishandled by everyone else.

There seems to be two schools on this to my understanding, take back control of your legal entitiy or find a way to bring it down.

Ultimately its a decision which way to go, but there is plenty of stuff here and around to guide your process.

My NOU (work in progress) doesn't make reference to being born here as I'm an Aussie....hooray.

Excellent!

I was thinking along the lines of taking down the legal entity of FRED BLOGGS, but formalizing a new corporation of a different name, say FREEMAN ENTERPRISES LLC that would conduct the affairs of Fred Bloggs and family. Would there be any advantage in this, or would it just be creating an unneccesary layer of administration. Just throwing the idea out there for comment.
Anthony

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

To be honest I don't know about your legal entity managing the affairs of you and yours...i suppose the answer would be not.

But check out Irene Gravenhorst and Mary Croft, there are links in this forum or online and they seem to be managing the legal entity, perhaps in slightly different ways.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions