Questions from a Freeman but still a noob :p

Questions from a Freeman but still a noob :p

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Q1) I understand that all laws bar common law and natural law are man made therefore require consent of the governed, and failiure to SPECIFICALLY DENY consent, will result in assumed consent. How does one go about "Specifically Denying?" and if it is by getting a NoUaIaCoR" Notorised, signed w/e what are the negative effects of this?

Q2) Are you still able to hold a bank acct for payment of electronic monies from transactions between yourself and your clients?

Q3) Can you in fact still use money lawfully as money in the UK is i believe property of the government? It is illegal for companies to pay by cash nowadays and companies are bound by statute laws, so as im not in a "cash in hand" proffession as much as i hate it banks are a neccessity at least for deposit/withdrawals if nothing else.

Q4) Can you still use a government issued passport (Im assuming a big no on this one)?
Im trying to weigh up the pro's and cons of declaring my total freedom from society, but i want to know exactly what im getting myself into or out of :p

i.e Negative effects are?
i.e 1. No Passport (Unable to travel out of UK)
2. ???

Maybe a bit of a open ended question but i just want to make an informed decision and for that i need both sides of the coin.

Hope to get some straight forward answers, never got any on TPUC etc, no matter how many times i asked different questions it was all "Well roughly do this and Just ignore everything to do with the laws of society your assumed to be in by not contesting it and you might or might not go to prison" not clever in my opinion lol

Q5) Money unfortunately at this moment in time is a neccessity, and if (im assuming here) i SPECIFICALLY DENY consent to be governed on this land this may affect the ability for me to be able to Earn a Living as all companies as stated before must follow the rules set in place and these tend to have put a huge STOP on paying in cash (i.e Money/Using Banks to recieve payments etc). I heard somewhere that because i am a soveriegn of the UK (i.e Born in Lewisham, in the County of London i am therefore a shareholder of the United Kingdom Corporation and have a Birth Deed or w/e, and that my NI Number is in fact an account number (details of where its held what it is exactly etc im not sure - please clarify), if this being the case am i entitled to the dividends from this account? ii fact am i able to draw monies from the account if i take ownership of it and how would i go about doing this? Sorry for the huge question but couldnt think of a better way of wording it

For example, currently i can walk into a bank and ask for a loan, the bank then creates the paperwork, i sign it (along with my NI Number) , they then lend me the money at interest (i.e they will eventually get all the money back.. and then some...). At the same time they cash my loan agreement in at the treasury (So essentially they get paid twice + Interest).

Q6) Can this be turned around? or skip the bank bit all together?

Q7) If i am a shareholder does this stop if i leave the society? i.e what happens to the account if i am no longer part of the United Kingdom Corporation?

Q8) If i have applied for loans from banks before but been turned down, if i was to ask for the original loan applications i filled out and they refused, under the freedom of information act what could i do to get them? and if they didnt have them, it means they have cashed them in with the treasury. Isnt this theft as i never actually recieved any money from the Loan i aplied for and was turned down? Just an Idea....

Q9) Under the freedom of information Act 2000 do we have the right to request a full account of all transactions made on my behalf by the treasury/government etc? Like an audit Trail of your government fiction? as we are the registered authorized agent of the PERSON in our name??

Q10) On the NUICOR it states near the bottom by the signatures of witnesses -> Place of Claim of Right: ?? Whats this? My address? country? place of birth?

Regards

Andy
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Re: Questions from a Freeman but still a noob :p

Postby Free » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:15 am

I might not be able to answer all your questions Andrew, but let me see how I can help.

Q1) I understand that all laws bar common law and natural law are man made therefore require consent of the governed, and failiure to SPECIFICALLY DENY consent, will result in assumed consent. How does one go about "Specifically Denying?" and if it is by getting a NoUaIaCoR" Notorised, signed w/e what are the negative effects of this?

Firstly there is only one LAW, common law. Do not get confused by thinking other 'laws' are laws, they are statutory rules. We do not specifically deny, this will take us into dis-honour. We conditionally accept. this can be done simply by stating acceptance of the claim, but on condition of clarification. Basically we ask questions thus remaining in honour.

Q2) Are you still able to hold a bank acct for payment of electronic monies from transactions between yourself and your clients?

Yes. If you really must have a bank account you'll have to bend your own rules and accept that you must 'fill in the boxes'.

Q3) Can you in fact still use money lawfully as money in the UK is i believe property of the government? It is illegal for companies to pay by cash nowadays and companies are bound by statute laws, so as im not in a "cash in hand" proffession as much as i hate it banks are a neccessity at least for deposit/withdrawals if nothing else.

All 'money' is debt. Money is not money, it is a promissory note of exchange for goods and services. The Gov do not 'own' the money. In fact nobody owns it. By definition it is always owed to someone therefore cannot be owned. You are not liable to pay tax on anything you earn by way of your own labour unless you work for a corporation. Work on a self employed basis. It is a choice. Corporations can pay you on a freelance basis. Some will accept this method, some wont. If they wont, leave them and go work for one that will.

Q4) Can you still use a government issued passport (Im assuming a big no on this one)?
Im trying to weigh up the pro's and cons of declaring my total freedom from society, but i want to know exactly what im getting myself into or out of :p

i.e Negative effects are?
i.e 1. No Passport (Unable to travel out of UK)
2. ???
Maybe a bit of a open ended question but i just want to make an informed decision and for that i need both sides of the coin.

Hope to get some straight forward answers, never got any on TPUC etc, no matter how many times i asked different questions it was all "Well roughly do this and Just ignore everything to do with the laws of society your assumed to be in by not contesting it and you might or might not go to prison" not clever in my opinion lol

Why would you wish to 'legally' declare yourself 'lawfully' free..You have the right to roam under common law and there are multiple avenues to obtain a travel pass. check out rob Menard's freeman society website for info on that. Veronica may also guide you here.

Q5) Money unfortunately at this moment in time is a neccessity, and if (im assuming here) i SPECIFICALLY DENY consent to be governed on this land this may affect the ability for me to be able to Earn a Living as all companies as stated before must follow the rules set in place and these tend to have put a huge STOP on paying in cash (i.e Money/Using Banks to recieve payments etc). I heard somewhere that because i am a soveriegn of the UK (i.e Born in Lewisham, in the County of London i am therefore a shareholder of the United Kingdom Corporation and have a Birth Deed or w/e, and that my NI Number is in fact an account number (details of where its held what it is exactly etc im not sure - please clarify), if this being the case am i entitled to the dividends from this account? ii fact am i able to draw monies from the account if i take ownership of it and how would i go about doing this? Sorry for the huge question but couldnt think of a better way of wording it

For example, currently i can walk into a bank and ask for a loan, the bank then creates the paperwork, i sign it (along with my NI Number) , they then lend me the money at interest (i.e they will eventually get all the money back.. and then some...). At the same time they cash my loan agreement in at the treasury (So essentially they get paid twice + Interest).

You create the 'credit' when you sign the loan agreement. the lender simply cashes in your signature for the value of the loan. All so called 'loan agreements are nothing more than an illusion and rarely hold the four compulsory basics of a lawfully binding contract. 1) FULL disclosure i.e 'how' the credit was created and full calculations on the interest. 2) Consideration from both parties ie equal value of tradable assets from both parties.(they give you nothing) 3) FULL terms and conditions. (youll usually get loads of these to confuse you into thinking its a contract) 4) 'wet' signatures from both parties ie yours and theirs (a corporation cant pick up a pen therefore cannot sign). If you need a loan try a private lender or investor. Remember in common law YOU are fully responsible for and to the contract..dont let them down eh..)

Q6) Can this be turned around? or skip the bank bit all together?

Banks are not to be trusted. they are greedy greedy greedy greedy and NEVER do anything for your benifit. They are privately owned corporations in it for profit not your welfare.

Q7) If i am a shareholder does this stop if i leave the society? i.e what happens to the account if i am no longer part of the United Kingdom Corporation?

Chances are you'll never get your share value. In my humble opinion you'll get a stalemate result which means you'll retain your right to services but no chance what so ever of getting the value of your share back from the UNITED KINGDOM Corporation.

Q8) If i have applied for loans from banks before but been turned down, if i was to ask for the original loan applications i filled out and they refused, under the freedom of information act what could i do to get them? and if they didnt have them, it means they have cashed them in with the treasury. Isnt this theft as i never actually recieved any money from the Loan i aplied for and was turned down? Just an Idea....

Yes, it's theft. Do you think they really care?

Q9) Under the freedom of information Act 2000 do we have the right to request a full account of all transactions made on my behalf by the treasury/government etc? Like an audit Trail of your government fiction? as we are the registered authorized agent of the PERSON in our name??

You have FULL Inalienable rights to ANY information kept on you. But do you really think they will show you them? Common sense will answer that one for you

Q10) On the NUICOR it states near the bottom by the signatures of witnesses -> Place of Claim of Right: ?? Whats this? My address? country? place of birth?

Ask Veronica about that

All the comments I've made are purely my humble opinion. Do not take it as read that I'm giving you the answers. Use your common sense to create the answers which work for you. Common law = Common sense.
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Return to General Freeman related questions