A few scenario's

Re: A few scenario's

Postby samsmith » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

Yes, someone please explain those to me. When I see religion mixed into a mishmash of communism and anarchy I get worried.

So do I.

I personally have little truck with religion, communism, or anarchy, which is why I value Common Law, knowing that it applies to everyone in the land, and has case president to ensure that it can not be made up to fit a political idology of the moment. The core problem is not about free loading, it's about the application of law, the use of words that have particular meaning within a court of law and the comprehension and application of those words, and the intent that joins those words together in constructed sentences.

There are some, and there always will be, that will only be out for what they can get the Freeman movement is no different in that way to any other group of people that want to have control of things, which is why the comprehension of the application of Common Law sits at it's foundation. Neither the anarchist, communist, religious person, police officer, or judge is allowed to set the terms and conditions of common law that is what the appeal court does, and even that has the House of Lords to check their interpritation and change it as a final word on the subject. There so many checks and balances in place that the basis of U.K. law is the best on the planet so far, and even that has it's flaws.

I think part of the problem is that this understanding is quite new, as is the exposing of the information. It's quite a natural state of affairs for people to want to have something for nothing, especially if it seems like they can. Common Law is not natural, it's a man made construct, like statute law and worse of all corpus jurus. Until Corpus juris replaces Common Law which it will do under the Lisbon Treaty, the police, courts and U.K. Parliment have to abide by it and any appeal that is made until it reaches the House of Lords which ensure that they will, or change the specific point/s in the appeal.

There are "freemen" (it's only recently that the word "man" has been boxed into refering only to the male part of the species by the political correct mob) who want the benefits and try to ignore the resonsibilities that come with Common Law, but through education the vast majority, and slowly increasing numbers will understand the nurture and advantage of the Common Law foundation of our society, as if time allows, will the police officers through the court process that will undoubtly come as a result of it.

sam
The real wealth and power of a community is with the people.
samsmith

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

People ... everyone.

For crying out load! MONEY HAS NO VALUE.

You can subtract money from LIFE, and LIFE goes on unchanged.

All we need is an interim plan. The idea of insurance is still necessary to protect everyone - as far as they can be protected. You can't bring someone back to life, even with 'money'.

Yes, Rob's Plan is the way forward in the interim. We all pay into a pool. All 'insurance damage' is paid out of the pool. And anyone who makes regular claims (i.e. is a total fucking maniac) gets ejected from the pool and has to sort himself out.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Veronica wrote:People ... everyone.

You can subtract money from LIFE, and LIFE goes on unchanged.

All we need is an interim plan. The idea of insurance is still necessary to protect everyone - as far as they can be protected. You can't bring someone back to life, even with 'money'.

Yes, Rob's Plan is the way forward in the interim. We all pay into a pool. All 'insurance damage' is paid out of the pool. And anyone who makes regular claims (i.e. is a total fucking maniac) gets ejected from the pool and has to sort himself out.

Brilliant!
geebee

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm

I assume that was sarcasm?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Paul Boocock » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

[quote="Veronica"]People ... everyone.

i totally agree,

Im more interested in the information i can arm myself with against the so called AUTHORITIES and my rights to use the new found information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that i intend getting a speeding ticket or drink driving :lol:
Paul Boocock

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

The basic interim idea (while we are still embroiled in the money illusion) is to set up a 'pool'. You make a one-time contribution. The total is invested, NON-profit, to make up for claims against it.

It's up to those who are interested to get together and establish this pool. There is nothing (as far as we know) even 'Statute so-called illegal' about doing it. Obviously it is certainly not UNLAWFUL. It's very LAWFUL, and very RESPONSIBLE.

Fundamentally, insurance companies can do it and constantly hike their demands each year.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Veronica wrote:The basic interim idea (while we are still embroiled in the money illusion) is to set up a 'pool'. You make a one-time contribution. The total is invested, NON-profit, to make up for claims against it.

It's up to those who are interested to get together and establish this pool. There is nothing (as far as we know) even 'Statute so-called illegal' about doing it. Obviously it is certainly not UNLAWFUL. It's very LAWFUL, and very RESPONSIBLE.

Fundamentally, insurance companies can do it and constantly hike their demands each year.

Actualyy sounds like a good idea.

Now who manages this pool of money.
geebee

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm

geebee wrote:Actualyy sounds like a good idea.
Now who manages this pool of money.

A Trustee? An independent Trustee? Apparently there are such things.

You tell us? We are open to suggestions (as long as they are sensible, obviously)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby geebee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm

geebee wrote:Now with no money, how does this person collect the dues.

With no money, there are no dues to collect ... that's the final position. I said 'interim'
geebee wrote:And they will not have time to "grow their own vegetables" so how do they eat?

You are trying to double-think through this. In order to imagine the "final money-less scenario" you have to think what 'no-one has any money' would be like.

It's no good half-thinking as you constantly try to do. You have to WHOLE-think before you would ever make sense of it.

And the answer is, ultimately, just like is is today ... without 'money'. Farmers grow, people 'take'. But the Farmer knows he can 'take' whatever he needs. And so on ... all the way round. Everyone is EQUAL.

There would be no 'crime' called 'stealing'. There is no need to 'hoard'. There is no need to 'mug'.

We TAKE everything in the first place. We TAKE from birth to death. So does every other living species.

We TAKE oxygen from the air. We TAKE water that comes in rainfalls. We TAKE minerals from the ground. We TAKE light from the Sun. We TAKE heat from the Sun.

We TAKE bloody everything that is necessary to sustain life.

There is NO dishonour in TAKING.

We only ever GIVE waste/sewage/pollution back.

Well ... tell me I'm wrong? BUT TELL ME WHY.

(Your job would be a doddle, because all you would have to do is KEEP THE PEACE)
geebee

Postby Highspirit » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm

He's such a sheeple. Here is a light hearted look at what the sheep are capable of when controlled by their masters;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

:D
Know Thyself
Highspirit

PreviousNext

Return to General Freeman related questions