Changing name to freeman status

Changing name to freeman status

Postby wayland » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi all you wonderful people, it great to have found this site and to read all the info on here, heaps of respect to you all for the hours you have put in!

I was wondering about when to change name to the Freeman title(do i have to send NOU first), also i have a second name on my berth cirtificate which i would be happy dropping.
any comments on this would be smashin

back to the reading

thanks again

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." - Lord Acton
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Re: Changing name to freeman status

Postby Free » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm

No time like the present to change your given name to freeman status.

If you think you are a freeman, then you are. It's that simple.

From now on you could, if you choose announce your self as for instance:

Mike: of the Freeman family instead of Mike Freeman (just a name i made up but you get the idea)

Say, your given name is Mike smith

you now become Mike: of the Smith Family.

Common law: common sense.

You are a human being born free into this life. You can be who you wish to be from right now.

Only my opinion of course and you need not do as I suggest but I do not see the point of 'legally' becoming 'lawfully' free...

Hope that helps

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 pm

wayland, you are free because YOU say you are. No-one else will.

Freemen don't ask permission. Only children ask permission.

You use you commonly-called name whenever you like, and start insisting that others refer to Your Direct Self that way, otherwise you will assume they are referring to someone, or something, else.

You know, a Pop Star, such as Harry Webb, just said "I'm going to be billed, and called, Cliff Richard" ... and that was it.

Same with Diana Mary Fluck. She decided that, if there was a problem with her name in lights, such that the "l" blacked out, it might be an idea to get around that problem by being billed as Diana Dors.

“They asked me to change my name. I suppose they were afraid that if my real name, Diana Fluck, was in lights, and one of the lights blew... ”

According to Dors` autobiography, she was once asked and readily agreed to open a fête in her home town of Swindon, England. Prior to the festivities, Dors lunched with the local Vicar, during which she informed him that her real name was Diana Fluck. The Vicar became somewhat worried about his planned speech. After lunch, they arrived at the fête at the appointed time. The Vicar, totally unnerved about mispronouncing "Fluck", introduced Diana with these immortal words:
“Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our star guest. We all love her, especially as she is our local girl. I therefore feel it right to introduce her by her real name; Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the very lovely Miss Diana Clunt.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby museman » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

According to Dors` autobiography, she was once asked and readily agreed to open a fête in her home town of Swindon, England. Prior to the festivities, Dors lunched with the local Vicar, during which she informed him that her real name was Diana Fluck. The Vicar became somewhat worried about his planned speech. After lunch, they arrived at the fête at the appointed time. The Vicar, totally unnerved about mispronouncing "Fluck", introduced Diana with these immortal words:
“Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our star guest. We all love her, especially as she is our local girl. I therefore feel it right to introduce her by her real name; Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the very lovely Miss Diana Clunt.

I love that, a classic! :D
museman

Postby wayland » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

thanks peeps and in my head i do feel free and i am so glad to have found this site as i have sifted through some shite to get here, but learned a lot on the way,
ive known for long time about "money" how it was created etc and the unbelievable fractional reserve system, the vile families such as the "bauer" aka rothschild family, and the
orwellian way our country is. and your right Veronica only a child should ask permission, i suppose im just emerging from the shell of ignorance but hey getting stronger by the day.

peace, love and liberty

"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value -- zero." - Voltaire
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby Free » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Inevitably we must sift through the junk in order to find the gold in any given scenario.

We've seen the rest and now we are here.

From here we can see the view much more clearly.

Veronica will no doubt be her usual modest self and rebutt the responsibility for giving us what we always knew was needed.

The knowledge we all craved.

The annunciation of truths.

One day..very soon.. we will all be..

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Return to General Freeman related questions