liability order

liability order

Postby werone » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:08 pm

I received a letter from the sheriff today informing me that the court had granted a liability order in favour of the csa last month and the sheriff acting with the authority of the queen is telling me to pay up in 14 days or else they will take other action (the rack maybe?)
I am trying to figure out a suitable response. How can they act with authority of the queen when she has broken her oath?

I dont have a NOUCOR in place.

P.S. I am not an absent father nor am I running away from any responsibilities. I am just getting screwed for arrears that they have calculated and that calculation cannot be questioned by the court.

Any ideas would be most welcome.
werone

Re: liability order

Postby huntingross » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi Werone...V will probably come in with a load of stuff before long, but conditional acceptance perhaps, although it might be past that.

Oh and by the way, I'm not in a position to judge you, so the PS to your message is unecessary, and I would guess that goes for everyone here.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: liability order

Postby werone » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 am

I went for a walk in the evening sun and contemplated my position. I thought, I am free because I choose to be so. The court (in my absence and has taken my silence as agreement) has made the debt a liable one, surely it can only be enforcable on the fiction. I re-read the letter and the name was spelt correctly, ie, John Smith. So now I am thinking of what step next.
Well, we all know how free we are (those present on this website and others) but I am thinking of trying to halt the robots in their tracks and make them sit up, even if its just to pause their actions and make them think and maybe turn back to the state and say, 'can we proceed on this?'
Time for bed now and I will think more on this.
werone

Return to General Freeman related questions